What do you all think?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

What do you all think?

so I read where the Jets GM said they signed Y. Bell in order to stop the Pats. Um ok. So now the Jets say they have Coples, Tebow (for the stupid wildkat), and Bell to stop us so who thinks they will?

I say they still will not stop us. Oh and I read something about the Browns releasing Josh Cribbs. Anyone think he would be worth a look for NE?

Just interested in what you all think about these subjects.

As always....Go Pats.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: What do you all think?

As I predicted last season that the jets would struggle to finish .500, so too they will this coming season. So they won't be stopping much.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I called the Jets 8-8 last year and I predict 6-10 this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to What do you all think?:
    so I read where the Jets GM said they signed Y. Bell in order to stop the Pats. Um ok. So now the Jets say they have Coples, Tebow (for the stupid wildkat), and Bell to stop us so who thinks they will? I say they still will not stop us. Oh and I read something about the Browns releasing Josh Cribbs. Anyone think he would be worth a look for NE? Just interested in what you all think about these subjects. As always....Go Pats.
    Posted by WelkerRules

please post a link to the josh cribbs release!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Rex may devise something that slows the Pats down a bit at first but by the 3rd qtr I'm not sure how they can 'stop' the Pats O.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: What do you all think?:
    I called the Jets 8-8 last year and I predict 6-10 this year.
    Posted by tcal2-

I hope you are right, this would be fantastic!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to What do you all think?:
    so I read where the Jets GM said they signed Y. Bell in order to stop the Pats. Um ok. So now the Jets say they have Coples, Tebow (for the stupid wildkat), and Bell to stop us so who thinks they will? I say they still will not stop us. Oh and I read something about the Browns releasing Josh Cribbs. Anyone think he would be worth a look for NE? Just interested in what you all think about these subjects. As always....Go Pats.
    Posted by WelkerRules

Anything the Jets do is about "stopping the Patriots". That why the Jets always will be looking up at them. To win consistently in the NFL, you need to be proactive, not reactive. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Rex is always good for a laugh. While real coaches like BB are focused on putting together a team that will get to and win a Super Bowl Rex is focused on winning two games out of the 16 game schedule.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Imho Rex Ryan's Draft was good...well- good "on paper", but absolutely mind-boggling choices for The NY Jets.  

Still stand by the fact that Quinton Coples was at the exact time of this draft, the A#1 Pass-Rusher...just like, I stand by my pre-draft take that the guy DIRECTLY after him was Chandler Jones.  Problem is, Jones is an extremely raw early declare Junior, who hasn't even closely reached his sheer potential for play & the guy was a lockerrom & off-field gem.  Coples on the otherhand, HAS MORE than closely reached his ceiling mark...and obviously (which should work well in in NYC & a Jets lockerroom), the guy was caused headache after headache at NC...Suspension for booster money (or whatever it was), actually refusing NC Coaches when they asked to move him inside for a game or two (that to me is simply exceptional in itself), showing up late for pre-draft NFL Team meetings and mailing them with contemptuous after contemptuous response, while at the same time throwing NC coaches under the bus with how he was used and blaming not himself but solely former NC teammates for that suspension deal...

That should work out good.  Hoping that a QB who's friends with Jesus, might turn that entire lockerroom, fanbase, coaching staff, and entire city around rather than just creating a fractionalized team due to a QB controversy=1 more brilliant set of clear-headed reasoning right there.

Next Selection?  Wideout Stephen Hill...THIS guy hasn't anywhere NEAR reached his potential.  But good gahd- Raw, raw, raw, raw, raw...His route tree is: Use your 4.3 speed to bl0w by everyone straight to the endzone.  And that might destroy things in the college ranks...But now?  Now, after ya lost your better and more team-oriented vet wideouts during last year's and this one's FA period...And with Mark Sanchez's accuracy throwing the ball to you?  Or with EITHER Sanchez or Tebow, and having to adapt to the pro game, and being a raw wideout placed in the firey mix at the onset of this QB Controversy???  Sheez...

NY's best picks were their last 3:  Antonio Allen (S), Robert Griffin (G), Jordan White (WR)...which I like (and great late rd value) <btw- I despised the film of that RB from Baylor after checking out during the past several months of draft talk- He just- idk=Runs soooo weak...especially for his size- Hesitant & shying from any and all real contact />.    

In the end, NE had a Better Draft...a FAR better & more thorough FA period...and you as The NY Jets, are still attempting to unseat NE while playing catch-up to their more complete quality of play.  In otherwords: Going in the opposite direction of increasing the span between your 2 rosters, might not offer the VERY best results.

Sections
Shortcuts