What do you think of the Dolphins new logo and wil it help them close the gap in the division

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

What do you think of the Dolphins new logo and wil it help them close the gap in the division

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-03-29/no-more-mr-dot-nice-dolphin-miami-unveils-new-logo

What do you guys think of this new logo, Tannehill, their multi million dollar WRs, and Lamar Miller.  I believe they will take a step forward this year 

but are still way behind the Pats in terms of toughness and talent.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: What do you think of the Dolphins new logo and wil it help them close the gap in the division

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: What do you think of the Dolphins new logo and wil it help them close the gap in the division

looks like something out of seaworld

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Here's Buffalo

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

Great stuff.  Haha.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

Very funny too although I can't really hate the Bills, they're so bad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

I've always hated their logo (and colors), so I am probably not one to judge, but this is worse. It looks like some Arena League designer got a hold of it. At least the old one had that 1960s vibe about it.

They have a bad logo with bad colors and an overall lame mascot in general.  I cant rip their fans too bad though as I have taken crap for the Patriots Pat Patriot logo over the years and while I'll admit it was kind of silly seeing a guy in colonial garb bending over I still love it. Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to kylerocks' comment:

I've always hated their logo (and colors), so I am probably not one to judge, but this is worse. It looks like some Arena League designer got a hold of it. At least the old one had that 1960s vibe about it.

Good stuff!

They have a bad logo with bad colors and an overall lame mascot in general.  I cant rip their fans too bad though as I have taken crap for the Patriots Pat Patriot logo over the years and while I'll admit it was kind of silly seeing a guy in colonial garb bending over I still love it. Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Action-Jackson. Show Action-Jackson's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

it's 2013 not 1965

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

I like the single green stripe up the middle but otherwise the logo does look like arena football.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Here's Buffalo

Could you show us the Jets new logo?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

Here's Buffalo

Could you show us the Jets new logo?

Only TFB12 can do it.   He is the best.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Took a vote at work and it was unanimous. Even the 'Phins fans among us agreed... it's gay. {not that there's anything wrong with that :)}

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to kylerocks' comment:

But, that's the genius of it.  The guy looks like he's had 12 pints of Guiness and he's ready to run through a wall.  TheRaiders one is great. I actually liked the old school TB Bucs one.  Not a fan of the hard core creamsicle orange dominating the color scheme, but that bucaneer looked like he was hanging off a ship's beam after a few gin and tonics.  Just classic.

Miami shouldn't be ripping ANY team's uniforms or logos. They have Flipper flying through a hoop and the colors are white, teal and what appears to be hot pink/fuschia. I'd be mortified.

Top 3 worst unis:

1. Baltimore

2. Denver

3. Miami

GOD AWFUL in so many ways and they all look like Arena League still designs which are meant to be gimmicky to attract people to buy the merch.

I have to disagree w/ you king. The Balt uni is bad but that Denver one is the absolute worst, it's clearly #1.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

it's 2013 not 1965

Umm, no kidding. But, did you wanty other AFL teams to change their logos if they're clearly classic logos?

As a Pats fan, I think the original Pat Patriot logo is bad asz.  Your current Giants one for example blows away that 1970s, 1980s and 1990s one.  Not even close.

There is something about keeping it simple, not gimmicky etc. I think NE's current ones with the Flying Elvis are solid unis, but I prefer the Pat Patriot logo and unis.

They have a classic feel to them. The Raiders uni and logo is near perfect even if I hate the Raiders.

Miami is a gimmick sports town, too. Always has been always will be. They'ver been hemmoraging cash down there in recent years and this is tied to capitalize on their trendy offseason moves.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry will have a new log Mike Wallace jersey in those seats through the end of October. Then, it will become appparent they'll be a .500 team and those jerseys will be at the beach v.s. in that stadium.

But, you enjoy making stupid statments, Gunty.

Totally agree on the Pat Patriot Logo.   I remember being at the stadium when they were trying to sell the Flying Elvis and the Fans Booed it and then Cheered wildly for the orginal logo.  But it wasn't to be.  It's kind of like Microsoft telling us how great Windows 8 is.  :(

Anyhow, I know there's no chance but I would like to see Pat Patriot back.   

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

"...wil it help them close the gap in the division"

Oh yeah.   You can have a mediocre QB in the NFL but a top-notch logo is critical to post-season success.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

I even like the detail with the grass under the feet and around the ball. It's just a classic logo.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

New England Patriots Alternate Logos

Sections
Shortcuts