What do you think of the Dolphins new logo and wil it help them close the gap in the division

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: What do you think of the Dolphins new logo and wil it help them close the gap in the division

New England Patriots Helmet Logos

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: What do you think of the Dolphins new logo and wil it help them close the gap in the division

New England Patriots Unused Logos

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to antibody's comment:

Took a vote at work and it was unanimous. Even the 'Phins fans among us agreed... it's gay. {not that there's anything wrong with that :)}

Lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I've always hated their logo (and colors), so I am probably not one to judge, but this is worse. It looks like some Arena League designer got a hold of it. At least the old one had that 1960s vibe about it.

it's 2013 not 1965

Umm, no kidding. But, did you wanty other AFL teams to change their logos if they're clearly classic logos?

As a Pats fan, I think the original Pat Patriot logo is bad asz.  Your current Giants one for example blows away that 1970s, 1980s and 1990s one.  Not even close.

There is something about keeping it simple, not gimmicky etc. I think NE's current ones with the Flying Elvis are solid unis, but I prefer the Pat Patriot logo and unis.

They have a classic feel to them. The Raiders uni and logo is near perfect even if I hate the Raiders.

Miami is a gimmick sports town, too. Always has been always will be. They'ver been hemmoraging cash down there in recent years and this is tied to capitalize on their trendy offseason moves.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry will have a new log Mike Wallace jersey in those seats through the end of October. Then, it will become appparent they'll be a .500 team and those jerseys will be at the beach v.s. in that stadium.

But, you enjoy making stupid statments, Gunty.

Totally agree on the Pat Patriot Logo.   I remember being at the stadium when they were trying to sell the Flying Elvis and the Fans Booed it and then Cheered wildly for the orginal logo.  But it wasn't to be.  It's kind of like Microsoft telling us how great Windows 8 is.  :(

Anyhow, I know there's no chance but I would like to see Pat Patriot back.   

Love the old scholl gear.

Me to, much better logo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I've always hated their logo (and colors), so I am probably not one to judge, but this is worse. It looks like some Arena League designer got a hold of it. At least the old one had that 1960s vibe about it.

it's 2013 not 1965

Umm, no kidding. But, did you wanty other AFL teams to change their logos if they're clearly classic logos?

As a Pats fan, I think the original Pat Patriot logo is bad asz.  Your current Giants one for example blows away that 1970s, 1980s and 1990s one.  Not even close.

There is something about keeping it simple, not gimmicky etc. I think NE's current ones with the Flying Elvis are solid unis, but I prefer the Pat Patriot logo and unis.

They have a classic feel to them. The Raiders uni and logo is near perfect even if I hate the Raiders.

Miami is a gimmick sports town, too. Always has been always will be. They'ver been hemmoraging cash down there in recent years and this is tied to capitalize on their trendy offseason moves.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry will have a new log Mike Wallace jersey in those seats through the end of October. Then, it will become appparent they'll be a .500 team and those jerseys will be at the beach v.s. in that stadium.

i think the old pats logo is cool but i think the new one with the new uni's is also cool

the point is retro/classic is overrated...it's just as much resistance to change and anything new as it is how "great" the old (insert whatever) was...kind of like old people wearing their anti-new technology bs like some badge of honor...

'in my day we didn't need these computers...we were real men and we used an abacus"

blah blah blah

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to jjdbrasil's comment:

LOL jj Good 1...............

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

You mean this one? Kinda lame

Miami Dolphins

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Why don't the ravens wear that old one that looked like it was from Fred flintstones buffalo lodge?  

That was as bad as Tampas alternate lifestyle pirate.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Never a fan of "Bend Over Pat"  I like the Flying Elvis.  The Delphinos new logo isn't even wearing a helmet!  Goodell will have to fine them for a uniform violation.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

The old Patriots logo looks okay but to me it symbolizes losing. I think that the year Parcells took over they changed to the flying Elvis. That's when the Patriots started to move towards becoming  a respected organization. They went to the Super Bowl after the 85 season and had a few good years in the 70's but were still thought of as being a joke nationally. Ever since Kraft bought the team it started to change to what it is today, among the top franchises in all of sports. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:

it's 2013 not 1965

Totally agree on the Pat Patriot Logo.   I remember being at the stadium when they were trying to sell the Flying Elvis and the Fans Booed it and then Cheered wildly for the orginal logo.  But it wasn't to be.  It's kind of like Microsoft telling us how great Windows 8 is.  :(

Anyhow, I know there's no chance but I would like to see Pat Patriot back.   

Agree 100% clearly my favorite I have a hoodie with Pat Patriot-I have nothing against the Flying Elvis but it doesn't come close to Pat Patriot Logo!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Miami Dolphins

Reminds me of the series "Flipper" from the 70s--- The Miami Flippers

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Honestly, I don't like any of the Pats logos.  I don't like logos with people's faces on them.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

Honestly, I don't like any of the Pats logos.  I don't like logos with people's faces on them.  

Pat Patriot isn't a person.  He's only a legend. hehe

Ha . . . good one. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

LOL!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I even like the detail with the grass under the feet and around the ball. It's just a classic logo.

What's the difference between the 65-70 and 71-92 versions?  This reminds me of the Highlight Magazine for kids where you had to find 10 differences between 2 pictures.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I even like the detail with the grass under the feet and around the ball. It's just a classic logo.

What's the difference between the 65-70 and 71-92 versions?  This reminds me of the Highlight Magazine for kids where you had to find 10 differences between 2 pictures.

Looks like the face is less red.  Must have stopped drinking so much.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Miami Dolphins

Reminds me of the series "Flipper" from the 70s--- The Miami Flippers

Yes it looks like the logo for a new Flipper show on the Disney Channel.  Soft and kid friendly. Laughing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Shades of color