What do you think the Jets' sexual harrassment scandal should be called?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

What do you think the Jets' sexual harrassment scandal should be called?

We got our fill of "Spygate", thanks to Mangini and the Jets organization.

Now it is payback time:

Take your pick, or make a suggestion:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: What do you think the Jets' sexual harrassment scandal should be called?

Assgate

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

"damn, what a bootygate"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

How about 'wear some acceptable clothes and don't be a crybaby you brought it on yourself'

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: What do you think the Jets' sexual harrassment scandal should be called?:
    [QUOTE]Assgate
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I tried to add that as an option, but you can't.  Then I read "bootygate" and I like the ring of that one, too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

This-should-have-been-expecteded-i-mean-the-owner's-name-is-WOODY-JOHNSON-gate

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

rameakap: To be fair she didn't cry and honestly didn't mind the attention at all. It was the other reporters that got bent out of shape, most likely cause they couldn't get an interview after all the players only wanted to talk to her

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Rexual Harassment is the wittiest.

And I wonder how many people here grope random women in tight jeans...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: What do you think the Jets' sexual harrassment scandal should be called?:
    [QUOTE]Rexual Harassment is the wittiest. And I wonder how many people here grope random women in tight jeans...
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]
    I'm also against groping!  I'm also against rape, and murder.  Not that this story had anything to do with any of those things but as the first person to come out against rape on this thread I must assert my moral superiority against all you rapists.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

thou shalt not rape thy neighbours wife

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think the Jets' sexual harrassment scandal should be called? : I tried to add that as an option, but you can't.  Then I read "bootygate" and I like the ring of that one, too.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]

i like bootygate too, or you could of made it Rexual Her-Ass-MeantLaughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to What do you think the Jets' sexual harrassment scandal should be called?:
    [QUOTE]We got our fill of "Spygate", thanks to Mangini and the Jets organization. Now it is payback time: Take your pick, or make a suggestion:

Nothing.  It's a NON story.  And since I was unhappy about Spygate, I wouldn't do that to someone else, either, no matter how much I hate them.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]rameakap: To be fair she didn't cry and honestly didn't mind the attention at all. It was the other reporters that got bent out of shape, most likely cause they couldn't get an interview after all the players only wanted to talk to her
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

This poll was meant for fun, not fairness, but since you bring it up, consider her position when you consider her handling of the situation: She is a reporter and her career depends on getting access />If she burns a bridge with this team by voicing her objection, she risks not being able to do her job with this team and maybe others>Women who raise such objections are often vilified, their own character put under the microscope (refer to some of the comments posted lately)>The safest thing she can do for her career is to help this mess go away and look like she is a friend to the very team which can control her access by which she can perform her job, yet employs people that harrass her on the job.   Playing it as unoffended is her only play. I think the other reporters recognize these nuances and are speaking out for her behalf (and theirs).

No matter what, I created this thread when I saw the story got a little bigger today. Let's face it, it's pretty creepy, the more you learn, no matter how she was dressed or how she handled it. That the H.C. started it makes it all the more sensational.  I'm not so sure this will die off all that easily.  I remember how trivial the taping allegations seemed when I read the initial news report.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Rexual Harassment is the wittiest. And I wonder how many people here grope random women in tight jeans...

Thanks.  That was my brain child.  If it catches on, you know you read it here first.

I don't grope random women in jeans, but I do discretely and respectfully grope my girlfriend, though some of those times I am not wearing tight jeans.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to What do you think the Jets' sexual harrassment scandal should be called? : Nothing.  It's a NON story.  And since I was unhappy about Spygate, I wouldn't do that to someone else, either, no matter how much I hate them.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

C'mon, lighten up!  It's not like I am posting this at a Jets forum...hey, wait a sec...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think the Jets' sexual harrassment scandal should be called? : This poll was meant for fun, not fairness, but since you bring it up, consider her position when you consider her handling of the situation: She is a reporter and her career depends on getting access />If she burns a bridge with this team by voicing her objection, she risks not being able to do her job with this team and maybe others />Women who raise such objections are often vilified, their own character put under the microscope (refer to some of the comments posted lately)>The safest thing she can do for her career is to help this mess go away and look like she is a friend to the very team which can control her access by which she can perform her job, yet employs people that harrass her on the job.   Playing it as unoffended is her only play. I think the other reporters recognize these nuances and are speaking out for her behalf (and theirs). No matter what, I created this thread when I saw the story got a little bigger today. Let's face it, it's pretty creepy, the more you learn, no matter how she was dressed or how she handled it. That the H.C. started it makes it all the more sensational.  I'm not so sure this will die off all that easily.  I remember how trivial the taping allegations seemed when I read the initial news report.
    Yes, I suppose if we change the context of the story, choose to disbelieve everything she says and make up a few details like groping than I would definitely agree that this is a big deal. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think the Jets' sexual harrassment scandal should be called? : Yes, I suppose if we change the context of the story, choose to disbelieve everything she says and make up a few details like groping than I would definitely agree that this is a big deal. 
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I just watched some of the video from the practice and there is no question that the players are getting creepy and making it uncomfortable. 

I also watched her Today interview and she is more serious about this and how it made her feel than I first knew - especially about the locker room, with guys whistling and catcalling while she was stuck there waiting for a Sanchez interview - so maybe it was worse than you knew, too.

It's not like she was wearing a teddy and pole dancing for dollars - just tight jeans, boots, buttoned shirt - stuff a lot of middle-aged moms wear to Walmart.  She's just guilty of looking great in that outfit, I 'spose.

Anyway, I am taking great joy in the realization that Jets people are being scrutinized.  That team has played headgames and pulled dirty tricks with the Pats for the past 20 years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Not random...only the hot ones.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Don't know what it should be called but the Jets FO should be fined 5 million dollars, players involved sudspended 4 games for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy and next years 1st round draft pick should be taken away.

Oh wait, Goody works for the Jets, no punishments will be handed out, my bad.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What do you think the Jets' sexual harrassment scandal should be called? : I'm also against groping!  I'm also against rape, and murder.  Not that this story had anything to do with any of those things but as the first person to come out against rape on this thread I must assert my moral superiority against all you rapists.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

It was said here that the incident began with players throwing the ball near her so the other player could "run into her." If that is true then that is tantamount to copping a feel dude. 

As far as things being said about her, it isn't much better. 

Sections
Shortcuts