What Do You Want To See In Tonight's Game Vs. Skins?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

What Do You Want To See In Tonight's Game Vs. Skins?

Will be interested in seeing the OL and DL play.

My guess is that mostly everything will be vanilla. The starters may just get one series? Doubt they will play more than one quarter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: What Do You Want To See In Tonight's Game Vs. Skins?

OL and DL play and perhaps a glimpse of the LBs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In particular on the O-line I want to see how far Kline has progressed and if Halapio is NFL ready. On the DL I will be watching for Zach Moore to see where he is in his maturation process.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

No injuries.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's the first preseason game so I'm not expecting much but to see the bottom 1/3rd roster spot guys getting a lot of work (though Browner should get a ton of work too). I'm really interested in Browner playing, I want to see Jones blocking and running routes, White should get some snaps but I really want to see Finch and Houston (mostly Finch in the KR game), Thompkins and Boyce in the passing game, and like Ghost I want to see Moore.

I reserve my judgement towards what might be closer to what we see during the season for the first half of preseason game 2 and preseason game 3 but, this is a great chance to get our first look at players who are fighting for spots and roles right now.

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No injuries.

[/QUOTE]

lol. True dat!

Mallett should get some significant play time.  Maybe he can showcase his skills - and possibly get a trade out of him.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

No injuries, good pass rush, good pass pro.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

1. Mallet and no injuries.

2. The defense.

3. OL

4. Rookies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

What I want to see is the game itself.  Unfortunately, my slingbox is broken and my son's slingbox will be used by him in Florida from my other son's house in Massachusetts.  Too bad Sunday Ticket doesn't include the pre-season.

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What I want to see is the game itself.  Unfortunately, my slingbox is broken and my son's slingbox will be used by him in Florida from my other son's house in Massachusetts.  Too bad Sunday Ticket doesn't include the pre-season.

[/QUOTE]

how much is sunday ticket?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sign up for the preseason games on NFL.com, only $19.99 for the entire preseason and I used the promocode DTV25 and got it for $14.99.  I just checked and the promo code still works but better hurry, not sure how long they keep the same promo codes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sign up for the preseason games on NFL.com, only $19.99 for the entire preseason and I used the promocode DTV25 and got it for $14.99.  I just checked and the promo code still works but better hurry, not sure how long they keep the same promo codes.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks TFB12.   I saved the 5 bucks too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I might be in the minority but I'm really curious to see Ryan Mallett in extended play.  We all know what Brady can do but after all the talk about Mallett having his best camp, I think this is the best time to see him make the most of his opportunity.  I'm actually glad Brady isn't starting tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:

Awesome!  It's a great deal, imo. Can watch all preseason games, any team at any time!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I want to see what Mallet can do with the 1st string. Watching the back-ups play with a bunch of other back-ups is just not a true measure of ones talent. I want to see if this kid can play with the big boys. Give him some protection, and a few talented receivers to throw to.

Of course I will be watching for what rookies make a splash...always seems to be one or two standouts....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Mallet, White, Jimmy G., Browner, O-line.

Commercial Break. NFL Gamepass is excellent, gives me every game of the season, the pre-season, the previous 5 seasons, SB archive, coaches film, Red Zone. It's a goldmine.

Supra societatem nemo

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I'm excited to see White run the football - not much else for tonight

Defense.  It is still important.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

what's the price for the entire regular season and playoffs?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm excited to see White run the football - not much else for tonight

Defense.  It is still important.

[/QUOTE]

he's a good choice to watch. Maybe he will make it hard for the Patriots decide who to keep.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mallet, White, Jimmy G., Browner, O-line.

Commercial Break. NFL Gamepass is excellent, gives me every game of the season, the pre-season, the previous 5 seasons, SB archive, coaches film, Red Zone. It's a goldmine.

Supra societatem nemo

[/QUOTE]

I don't think Game Pass is available in the U.S.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Different packages, check them out here to compare and see prices.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=0&cvosrc=PPC.Google.nfl%20game%20rewind&matchtype=e&network=g&mobile=&search=1&content=&creative=44569621614&keyword=nfl%20game%20rewind&adposition=1t1&campaign=Brand-Search|Game%20Rewind_SEM&cvokid=77075a1c-3ae3-d6a9-1a80-000048a2ac70&gclid=CJ_HtfyBgsACFcRzMgodjG0AXw

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

or you could watch it replayed on the NFL network at 4:00 Friday--they are playing all the preseason games,

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Different packages, check them out here to compare and see prices.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=0&cvosrc=PPC.Google.nfl%20game%20rewind&matchtype=e&network=g&mobile=&search=1&content=&creative=44569621614&keyword=nfl%20game%20rewind&adposition=1t1&campaign=Brand-Search|Game%20Rewind_SEM&cvokid=77075a1c-3ae3-d6a9-1a80-000048a2ac70&gclid=CJ_HtfyBgsACFcRzMgodjG0AXw" rel="nofollow">https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages?ttv=0&cvosrc=PPC.Google.nfl%20game%20rewind&matchtype=e&network=g&mobile=&search=1&content=&creative=44569621614&keyword=nfl%20game%20rewind&adposition=1t1&campaign=Brand-Search|Game%20Rewind_SEM&cvokid=77075a1c-3ae3-d6a9-1a80-000048a2ac70&gclid=CJ_HtfyBgsACFcRzMgodjG0AXw

[/QUOTE]

very cool.  Can it be replayed at my convenience or is it available on a time limited basis whenever they schedule the replay?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

you can play it anytime you want, through the season, I'm not interested in the preseason replay but regular season is great.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Remember how atrocious the O-line looked in last year's first preseason game?

I hope it's a better show this time around.

Sections
Shortcuts