What does everyone wanna see on Day 2?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

What does everyone wanna see on Day 2?

I posted this on the Draft Thread as well...

While I could still see them adding an edge player (Trent Murphy), they did address the PR with the Easley pick, so I'd very much like to see a weapon for Brady... I love Jarvis Landry, but I could also see them pulling the trigger on a kid with deep speed/big play ability like Ellington or Moncreif or Latimer, etc... or an athletic LB like Telvin or Kirksey... or maybe a back like Hyde or Sankey or Hill, depending on who's available. I'm not ruling out TE or OL either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: What does everyone wanna see on Day 2?

I'd love to see an edge player (either DE or OLB) and an O weapon (either a top end WR or a TE)

If we can get both I'd be pretty happy overall... well just as long as they are projected to go somewhere close to where they are taken.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Archer1. Show Archer1's posts

Who knows what they will do or who will be available at the back of Round 2?

I like the idea of double-dipping at DL. Kareem Martin or DaQuan Jones would make me happy. Doubt Tuitt, Nix, Ealy, Lawrence make it to our pick. 

I still think we need OL, but I doubt Bitonio/Martin/Richburg make it to our pick and there is a drop off after that. 

Weapons are always welcomed; Landry, Allen Robinson, Ellington, Norwood, Niklas, CJF are all good options

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

DL and OL if there is a pick worthy pair. If not, on the D side, a SS and on the O side, C, TE or WR.  As far as I care all day 3 picks can be for Brady if we grab a KR somewhere in there. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I'm all for beefing up the interior of both lines even more.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm all for beefing up the interior of both lines even more.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed... I would like to see them address the interior O-line.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

I really hope they trade up for Bruce Ellington or grab Allen Robinson.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Get us a top TE, please.  We need another one.  Giants and Ravens possibly will grab the quality TE's before the Pats do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Trade UP for a top TE

Trade Mallet for a decent 3rd.

Pick DE and OL in the 3rd.

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Give me any combination of Amaro, Richburg, Mason, Vereen and Ill be happy....

WR might not be address until rounds 4 and on as a group including Abbrederis, TJ Jones, Tevin Reese etc might be available.

Don't touch my Leatherhelmet!!"

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

If one of the top 2 centers falls to us late in the second, I would guess that's where BB will pounce.  Don't be shocked if he grabs a big pass catching RB though like Hyde or Williams. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

The grocery cart taken away from BB.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I'd like to see them trade up here.  Hopefully the QB demand will pick up to where somebody slides down.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

The grocery cart taken away from BB.

[/QUOTE]

True, he does have quite a bit of trouble getting a competitive team out onto the field... fans deserve better.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"True, he does have quite a bit of trouble getting a competitive team out onto the field... fans deserve better."

We're in agreement.  Brady can only carry this team for 2 more years, baring injury

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I posted this on the Draft Thread as well...

While I could still see them adding an edge player (Trent Murphy), they did address the PR with the Easley pick, so I'd very much like to see a weapon for Brady... I love Jarvis Landry, but I could also see them pulling the trigger on a kid with deep speed/big play ability like Ellington or Moncreif or Latimer, etc... or an athletic LB like Telvin or Kirksey... or maybe a back like Hyde or Sankey or Hill, depending on who's available. I'm not ruling out TE or OL either.

[/QUOTE]
    More speed on Defense, Murphy and Telvin Smith, would be Great Picks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I would like to see bb add an athletic LB. Attaochu, Smith are my wants. I prefer Attaochu because he can play inside our out,or on the end and he gives us a very good rusher that can come off the edge or inside. 

PI would also like bb to add a rb, WR and interior OL. I hope he passes on the better known TEs as I don't think they are all that good.

RB...sims from WvU, TaliaferrA from CC, Gaffney from Stanford...like really like Sims a lot..triple threat..runs, catches and blocks well. 

WR...the usual suspects (Landry, moncrief, Robinson, Ellington, Norwood)...out of the box (trade up today to get Lee)...guys not discussed much (martavis Bryant..love his size and speed, Brandon Coleman)

OL...I have not followed the OL prospects as closely, so I won't name to many names..would like to see an interior kid who can play G/C. Bitonio I love, Sua FILO, etc

LB...Attaochu, Smith. I am not sold on many after that. I know folks love Murphy, van noy, Crichton, etc,,but they seem more like De than LB. I am looking for a kid that can play inside or out, maybe line up at end, but more athletic and who can cover and blitz. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Anyone out there with three ACL's?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Forgot about Attaochu, that would be nice. Get me more speed on Defense next 2 picks, then the Offense people can have their toys.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would like to see bb add an athletic LB. Attaochu, Smith are my wants. I prefer Attaochu because he can play inside our out,or on the end and he gives us a very good rusher that can come off the edge or inside. 

PI would also like bb to add a rb, WR and interior OL. I hope he passes on the better known TEs as I don't think they are all that good.

RB...sims from WvU, TaliaferrA from CC, Gaffney from Stanford...like really like Sims a lot..triple threat..runs, catches and blocks well. 

WR...the usual suspects (Landry, moncrief, Robinson, Ellington, Norwood)...out of the box (trade up today to get Lee)...guys not discussed much (martavis Bryant..love his size and speed, Brandon Coleman)

OL...I have not followed the OL prospects as closely, so I won't name to many names..would like to see an interior kid who can play G/C. Bitonio I love, Sua FILO, etc

LB...Attaochu, Smith. I am not sold on many after that. I know folks love Murphy, van noy, Crichton, etc,,but they seem more like De than LB. I am looking for a kid that can play inside or out, maybe line up at end, but more athletic and who can cover and blitz. 

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, not sure why I didn't have Attaochu mentioned above... good call.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

I would like to see the Iowa TE Fedorowitz taken. Doubt Amaro will last until the end of the 2nd round.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

They need:

1. an interior O lineman

2. a linebacker (no depth)

3. a DE (no depth, no rotation)

4. a TE

5. a RB (Vereen and Ridley have contracts coming due)

6. I would like to see another DT or DE. I want them to make the D line dominant now and for the next 4 years or more.

7. Ditto O line

Note - I don't care about an "edge rusher" but I do care that they can generate a pass rush. Not looking for one trick ponies. Find us another Mankins for the o line and the D line

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

The jury is out on Easley until and if he makes it all the way back from injuries...if he doesn't, this was a bad reach on BB's part. Let's just hope that's the one and only reach/head scratching pick he makes this year but I fear we'll see at least one more in round 6 or 7.

I think he'll pick a WR (there are simply too many good ones left to be had), a DE/OLB, a coverage/ILB type, an OL, a RB who can catch passes out of the backfield and a SS. I'd also love to see them grab a TE.

Sections
Shortcuts