What does God think about gay marriage?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Re: What does God think about gay marriage?

Initial post deleted?  Must have been a doozy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Gronk would accept gay teammate

March, 28, 2013 MAR 28 9:56 PM ET

By Field Yates | ESPNBoston.com

New England Patriots tight end  Rob Gronkowski said that he would be accepting of a gay teammate. 

"I got this question before, about a year ago, and I basically will say the same answer that I did a year ago," he said Wednesday in an interview with Stephen A. Smith and Ryan Ruocco on  ESPN Radio New York, when asked how the Patriots locker room would receive an openly gay player. "You've got to accept the player. Everyone has their own ways to live their life and as long as he's respecting me, keeping distance, respecting myself, I'll respect him back. 

"If he's being a great teammate and he's a guy on the field doing a great job, well then you've got nothing to complain about," Gronkowski continued. "He's another teammate and another friend." 

To read the full story,  click HERE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Just got off the phone with God...... He said Gay marriage is ok because everyone, gay or straight should suffer equally. Now he wasn't too pleased with everyone thanking him after their teams win big games. Matter of fact, he can't stand sports and only created them so the Romans would stop feeding the Christians to the lions........Kind of explains why the Lions are where they are today............

P.S.   He misses Oprah............

Priceless!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

If its a gay man and a gay women together im all for it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to No-Mercy-Defence's comment:

If its a gay man and a gay women together im all for it

But are you god? 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I have read these posts and I am afraid I will have to be very direct about this. To each of you who know they know the heart of God I say unto you

This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

We all know from reading the bible that marriage is between one man and the woman he forced to have relations with... or one man and his dead brothers wife. Or one man and all the women he can afford... or between one god and one chaste though married woman.

It is reasuring to know that we base our deepest moral perspectives on a culture that is thousands of years old, where women are possessions, where no men are created equal, where cruelty is the norm from both god and man. Funny how those who hold this way of thinking most dear are the ones most likely to condemn people who today live in a culture that enforces this very way of life. They really should get together. A marriage made in heaven.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:

We all know from reading the bible that marriage is between one man and the woman he forced to have relations with... or one man and his dead brothers wife. Or one man and all the women he can afford... or between one god and one chaste though married woman.

It is reasuring to know that we base our deepest moral perspectives on a culture that is thousands of years old, where women are possessions, where no men are created equal, where cruelty is the norm from both god and man. Funny how those who hold this way of thinking most dear are the ones most likely to condemn people who today live in a culture that enforces this very way of life. They really should get together. A marriage made in heaven. 

Thought provoking and worth the time it took me to read it which is more than I can say for quite a few of the posts I see in this forum.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I guess blasphemy is against the rules . . . I feel kind of like Galileo.  

Sections
Shortcuts