what does i mean that the PATS are ranked dead-last in TEAM speed?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: what does i mean that the PATS are ranked dead-last in TEAM speed?

Commy, it's your opinion that flat-out speed is better than lateral speed, arm length and other traits. 

The Oakland Raiders have bought into that flat-out speed kills thing whole hog.  They've often taken the fastest wide receiver in the draft, and these speedsters never helped them make the playoffs once in recent years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It means that we wouldn't win an NFL track meet

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Yes, because the Pats need to strive to be faster than the  Titans, Bills, Jets, and Browns because that's what makes those teams better ... oh wait...

Honestly, wht drugs do you take?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

The difference between a 4.3 40 and a 4.5 40 is about the time it takes to say 'tick-tick' really quickly. On the field it is not noticeable. You need guys who can run a 4.5 40 while still being able to determine what your QB is seeing and thinking, and figure out which route to run.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

It means the Patriots have the slowest team in the NFL and somehow manage to compete for the Super Bowl consistently better than any team in the league.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

You know what beats speed, brains. You have both now your talking. Football is a game of intelligence, people forget it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanonymost. Show fanonymost's posts

NOTHING ... next question

Sections
Shortcuts