what does it mean 3 out of 4 ATH panelist picked us but the COWHERD changed his vote to BRONCS?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SnarkPatrol. Show SnarkPatrol's posts

Re: what does it mean 3 out of 4 ATH panelist picked us but the COWHERD changed his vote to BRONCS?

Где я могу купить нижнее белье?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: what does it mean 3 out of 4 ATH panelist picked us but the COWHERD changed his vote to BRONCS?

cowherd has a portion of his show called "where colin was wrong"....  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Sterling sharp on nfl replay, Irvin and others pick the Pats

I ignore the Pat haters, they are too biased. 

cowherd calls like he sees it, is a pats fan, will admit when he is wrong, but sometimes he over analyzes. 

that said the broncs are the number one seed are at home and they do have a ton of weapons their Oline is playing well, there is a  logic in picking them

That said, the broncs are missing their 3 top defensive players, and their season stats are front loaded. And against chitty Ds, Their supposed great run d , is yardage per game , when most teams are passing more to catch up

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

The Broncos have the more explosive offense, better skilled players, at home etc... they should be favored. 

The media is in our face to inflate the hype. 

I'm good with all that. I bet if you could get BB to talk about it he probably likes it that way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Cowherd can't pull a "heel move" because he is a heel all the time, by definition. So everything he does is a heel move. 

He is generally pretty good at picking NFL games but he has been really lousy all season this year so this is promising. 

But, it means nothing. Nothing analysts say or what we say impacts the game. 

Broncos will give us all we can handle. Pats 37 Broncos 36 is my pick.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

Sterling sharp on nfl replay, Irvin and others pick the Pats

I ignore the Pat haters, they are too biased. 

cowherd calls like he sees it, is a pats fan, will admit when he is wrong, but sometimes he over analyzes. 

that said the broncs are the number one seed are at home and they do have a ton of weapons their Oline is playing well, there is a  logic in picking them

That said, the broncs are missing their 3 top defensive players, and their season stats are front loaded. And against chitty Ds, Their supposed great run d , is yardage per game , when most teams are passing more to catch up

Do you consider those that pick the Broncos as Pats haters?

If the roles were reversed, and the Pats accomplished what the Broncos have this season, wouldn't you think the Pats would win?  All opinions.  Some will be right and most will be wrong ( Bronco pickers most..  (-;  )

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

QUESTION:  Suppose every single ESPN talking head who ever stepped in front of a camera picked the Pats unanimously. Who wins the game?

AMSWER:  No. It's got to be played on the field.

Some of us Pats fans have some REAL issues....  If the "EXPERTS" pick 'em, they're the brightest, most intelligent folks who ever graced a media venue. BUT, let one cast a dissenting pick and you're ready to tar & feather him and run him out of town on a rail.

THEN, some of us look at this same scenario as a challange to the Pats franchise manhood, a la Rams in Brady Bowl I. "Ler 'em run their mouths! The Pats will show 'em!". Surely we all recall those "us against the world" days. Well, they've been too good for too long for that boat christening. Sort of like the Apollo moon missions... America got bored. Perhaps that's the reason why there is a better then average level of "dislike" for the Pats nationwide?

JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!! 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

QUESTION:  Suppose every single ESPN talking head who ever stepped in front of a camera picked the Pats unanimously. Who wins the game?

AMSWER:  No. It's got to be played on the field.

Some of us Pats fans have some REAL issues....  If the "EXPERTS" pick 'em, they're the brightest, most intelligent folks who ever graced a media venue. BUT, let one cast a dissenting pick and you're ready to tar & feather him and run him out of town on a rail.

THEN, some of us look at this same scenario as a challange to the Pats franchise manhood, a la Rams in Brady Bowl I. "Ler 'em run their mouths! The Pats will show 'em!". Surely we all recall those "us against the world" days. Well, they've been too good for too long for that boat christening. Sort of like the Apollo moon missions... America got bored. Perhaps that's the reason why there is a better then average level of "dislike" for the Pats nationwide?

JUST PLAY THE DAMN GAME!!! 

AZPat, I feel the same way.  Some pick the Pats, most pick the Broncos.  (If it were at the Razor, it would be the opposite, I am certain) After the game some will brag they were right while others simply go "oops!"  Only thing that counts when you have two real good teams playing, one team has to lose.  The game results on the field after the two teams finish playing, and not a bunch of picks, counts.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

It means Cowherd is a total idiot. Cant stand the guy, hes a blight on all things Patriot. The guy claims to be a fan, but picks against us and criticizes us perpetually, along with bringing up spygate and accusing Papi of doping. I cant believe he actually has a faithful following. Must be all Colts and Jets fans.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to Mellywitt's comment:

In response to SnarkPatrol's comment:

Где я могу купить нижнее белье?

Da...what he said...

He said "Where can I buy underwear".

Sections
Shortcuts