what does it mean for TB that GISELE's now the 89th most POWERFUL woman in the universe?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

what does it mean for TB that GISELE's now the 89th most POWERFUL woman in the universe?

http://www.forbes.com/profile/gisele-bundchen/

makes u go hmmm... checking in at $42m according to forbes (my bible..great articles).. for the 7th year in a row, she's #1 amongst models by a mile. talk about being supercompetitive. Gis also is big on philanthropy and in the environment. methinks she's not a climate change denier. no way no how politics isnt in her future. no way no how, TB aint spending major coin for a governor or prez run in the future. been there and done that on everything else. tb could seriously win in a massachusetts. also could mean that he/they could easily buy a franchise or 2. TB seems to want to keep his hands in the biz. why not a national network like CBS or OWN? the possibilities are endless!

"Freedom = less THEISM, more startup CAPITALISM!"

Into disruptive thinking, beliefs+politics as well as speaking truth to power, jabronis+blind traditions!

@Free_UB

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: what does it mean for TB that GISELE's now the 89th most POWERFUL woman in the universe?

Commy...please stop this drivel...

And all it means is he's a very lucky man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: what does it mean for TB that GISELE's now the 89th most POWERFUL woman in the universe?

He PROBABLY has to say "please" when asking for things... 

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Oh yeah OWN is a can't pass on network. *eyeroll*

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts