what does it mean for TB that GISELE's now the 89th most POWERFUL woman in the universe?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

what does it mean for TB that GISELE's now the 89th most POWERFUL woman in the universe?

http://www.forbes.com/profile/gisele-bundchen/

makes u go hmmm... checking in at $42m according to forbes (my bible..great articles).. for the 7th year in a row, she's #1 amongst models by a mile. talk about being supercompetitive. Gis also is big on philanthropy and in the environment. methinks she's not a climate change denier. no way no how politics isnt in her future. no way no how, TB aint spending major coin for a governor or prez run in the future. been there and done that on everything else. tb could seriously win in a massachusetts. also could mean that he/they could easily buy a franchise or 2. TB seems to want to keep his hands in the biz. why not a national network like CBS or OWN? the possibilities are endless!

"Freedom = less THEISM, more startup CAPITALISM!"

Into disruptive thinking, beliefs+politics as well as speaking truth to power, jabronis+blind traditions!

@Free_UB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

Re: what does it mean for TB that GISELE's now the 89th most POWERFUL woman in the universe?

It means most white people are idiots, good god you all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: what does it mean for TB that GISELE's now the 89th most POWERFUL woman in the universe?

Commy...please stop this drivel...

And all it means is he's a very lucky man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

He PROBABLY has to say "please" when asking for things... 

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Oh yeah OWN is a can't pass on network. *eyeroll*

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

"gis" is the only thing that Crusty has  in common with TB. He wishes he could tap something like that but blames her for TB's emasculation and failures in games. BB provides Crusty with all the gis motivation he needs. the walls of his basement are pasted with his "tributes" to BB over the years and no matter what he does, Crusty will paint the walls as a defender of anything BB does

Sections
Shortcuts