"what does it mean that Seahawks lead nfl in PED bans under Carroll with Broncs+Giants right behind? PATS w/have won 2 SBs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

"what does it mean that Seahawks lead nfl in PED bans under Carroll with Broncs+Giants right behind? PATS w/have won 2 SBs?

i say at least one ring. who says cheaters never win? i say there's a concerted cheating strategy going on. deliberately turning the blind eye. hey, thet cant catch them all. how many adderall prescriptions can one team fill? those who live in glasses.. yeah i know pats have been busted in the past but almost all those cases seem like just incidental stuff and judging from the consequences from BB (less playing time,mo competition, cuts, no trust) like with bolden and a cunningham seems like this is not a BB thing.

anything that may take u off the field seems to be unappreciated and they go over that with a fine tooth comb. look at what happened to the rodney? was never the same again, didnt c anyone up top defending him. i say the giants robed us at least once. where's the protest, where's the outrage. where are the cheater signs like these jabros do with us simply because belichick had a landscaping fetish and guys happened to be on the field simultaneously? DISGUSTING! the NY giants are frauds!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re:

Didn't Carroll have cheating issues at USC too?  

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogogopats. Show gogogopats's posts

Re:

In response to rkarp's comment:

I am old enough to have been around the team a lot when Carroll was here. He ran a very loose ship. He did at SC as well...no surprise what is going on in Seatle. Players like playing for him however, and he is a good coach. The ownership will tolerate it as long as he wins....

Goodell will put up a stink, but Paul Allen doesnt care what Goodell says...he is not in Goodells close inner circle of owners

This what they said about Rex Ryan too :)

Sections
Shortcuts