what does it mean when MANZY already has #1-selling jersey, Sam's 6th+BRADY isnt even in the elite conversation?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mediumsizednuts. Show Mediumsizednuts's posts

Re: what does it mean when MANZY already has #1-selling jersey, Sam's 6th+BRADY isnt even in the elite conversation?

It means the best thing to do is feed your neighbours in to a wood chipper, ie a chip off the old block. If not buy yourself a plane and fly over the Ukraine with a picture of a fat white woman on it, but not of your wife.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: what does it mean when MANZY already has #1-selling jersey, Sam's 6th+BRADY isnt even in the elite conversation?

Every Patriot fan on the planet owns a Brady jersey... No really, they do.

The only reason Sam was drafted is because he is selling a ton of jerseys to a whole new fan base that the NFL was more than happy to accept.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Considering Brady has been a Patriot for almost 14 years and has had the same jersey all these years, everyone had plenty of time to buy one.  Manziel is #1 because he is new and will be replaced by the next, newest, hot player on the block.  Manning was up there for changing teams and folks wanted his "Bronco" jersey.  If Manning were still a Colt, he too, like Brady, may not have made the Top 10 list.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Does the Sam jersey come in pink?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

It's a cool shirt to party in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Considering Brady has been a Patriot for almost 14 years and has had the same jersey all these years, everyone had plenty of time to buy one.  Manziel is #1 because he is new and will be replaced by the next, newest, hot player on the block.  Manning was up there for changing teams and folks wanted his "Bronco" jersey.  If Manning were still a Colt, he too, like Brady, may not have made the Top 10 list.

+1 exactly, and like Wozz said, EVERYONE has a Brady jersey. If you don't (and can afford one), you need to rethink yourself as a fan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I heard the 2014 Mustang is outselling the 1966 Mustang, what does that mean?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1 exactly, and like Wozz said, EVERYONE has a Brady jersey. If you don't (and can afford one), you need to rethink yourself as a fan

[/QUOTE]

Me has a road away white one $100.00 and the 30.00 T I will wear at the training camp this weekend.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Every Patriot fan on the planet owns a Brady jersey... No really, they do.

The only reason Sam was drafted is because he is selling a ton of jerseys to a whole new fan base that the NFL was more than happy to accept.

[/QUOTE]

I doubt that is why he was drafted

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

/QUOTE]

Me has a road away white one $100.00 and the 30.00 T I will wear at the training camp this weekend.

[/QUOTE]

Alas, I do not have one.  What does that make me? Should I get one or any Pats team jersey?  Got plenty of T-shirts and hats, though!

[object HTMLDivElement]

Sections
Shortcuts