What ever happened to WesternOregon?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

What ever happened to WesternOregon?

I miss the dulcent tones of that self important and cranky old man that always seemed to be up way past his bed time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: What ever happened to WesternOregon?

One of the biggest a wholes to ever post on this or any BDC board.  He make Crusty seem almost tolerable

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha, yeah. I dont think I ever saw him post one positive thing the whole time Ive been on here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Haha, yeah. I dont think I ever saw him post one positive thing the whole time Ive been on here.

Oh, He's still here. Just another POSER ( a proxy) used by a top commenter here. Just like Jintsfan and now 42AND46 and at least 7 Other names I won't mention, YET! Jintsfan was never banned at all. He just changed names after he was caught on another post. He is a total different character now and knows who's feet to wash. When answering them your answering a WELL KNOWN sociopath on this forum who loves what he does, It's fun to him. He has the ability to change characters like a touch lightbulb dull to extra bright, at WILL.

Sadly there are thousands out loose on the internet comment articles. A forum is perfect for him. He's an interesting character. Each fake name has a SPECIFIC agenda. The W'Oregon guy used Christianity to mock but his failure was the lack of true knowledge of the Scriptures. Just like Jintsfan never knew much about the Giants but after he was told this he now uses more reference to the players other than ELI, Coughlin and the omnipresent 42 & 46 SBs. He's clever alright but the man is mentality challenged by his suffering with his FAILURES in his personal life and total disregard for Authority. He's the boss!

A sociopaths life is punctuated with demonstrative rebellion against superiors, job instability, control of co-workers and now CONTROL of a forum. A soul like this can't be allowed in a smaller controlled space with others for long, they are screened. At times they slip through but are given a General discharge. Most likely dislikes dogs and cats because they draw more attention than himself. I've listened to many of them...;) He loves being the Pardrone (fake black hand, control) of the forum, verstehen sie? But he is actually a Malatesta (bad head).

Not answering is the worse thing to HIM!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Like everything west of teh Mighty Mississippi, he relocated to the Big east, sans Rand McNally Atlas, 2013 edition.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts