What excuses won't the Jets be using after getting humiliated?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

What excuses won't the Jets be using after getting humiliated?

This list is a lot shorter than the ones they will be using.  I can think of a few:

"This one's on me"  LT after getting a lot of use on the sideline exercise bicycle after pulling hamstring on flight up

"I saw the triple coverage and there was no one to throw to, but I thought I could squeeze it in" Sanchize after overthrowing receiver and 3 defenders and getting intercepted by an out of position Patriot chatting to a cheerleader near the sideline

"They played like my kids, those little bastards. always causing me grief"  Cromagnon, after 15 80 yard TD passes from Brady to the receiver he's covering

"I guarantee you can not shut these Jets up!  I guarantee it!" Joe Namath, drunk on the sidelines predicting Jets will trashtalk all the way up until they clean out their lockers on Monday, and maybe LONGER!

"Oh, I'll play them. I'll play them next week, I'll play them in the Super Bowl, I'll play them in the Pro Bowl, just tell me when. I ain't backing down" Footloose Fancy Free Coach, minutes before he is fired.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: What excuses won't the Jets be using after getting humiliated?

Lets get a go*damn snack.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response ;to What excuses won't the Jets be using after getting humiliated?:
    [QUOTE]This list is a lot shorter than the ones they will be using.  I can think of a few: "This one's on me"  LT after getting a lot of use on the sideline exercise bicycle after pulling hamstring on flight up "I saw the triple coverage and there was no one to throw to, but I thought I could squeeze it in" Sanchize after overthrowing receiver and 3 defenders and getting intercepted by an out of position Patriot chatting to a cheerleader near the sideline "They played like my kids, those little bastards. always causing me grief"  Cromagnon, after 15 80 yard TD passes from Brady to the receiver he's covering "I guarantee you can not shut these Jets up!  I guarantee it!" Joe Namath, drunk on the sidelines predicting Jets will trashtalk all the way up until they clean out their lockers on Monday, and maybe LONGER! "Oh, I'll play them. I'll play them next week, I'll play them in the Super Bowl, I'll play them in the Pro Bowl, just tell me when. I ain't backing down" Footloose Fancy Free Coach, minutes before he is fired.
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to What excuses won't the Jets be using after getting humiliated?:
    [QUOTE]This list is a lot shorter than the ones they will be using.  I can think of a few: "This one's on me"  LT after getting a lot of use on the sideline exercise bicycle after pulling hamstring on flight up "I saw the triple coverage and there was no one to throw to, but I thought I could squeeze it in" Sanchize after overthrowing receiver and 3 defenders and getting intercepted by an out of position Patriot chatting to a cheerleader near the sideline "They played like my kids, those little bastards. always causing me grief"  Cromagnon, after 15 80 yard TD passes from Brady to the receiver he's covering "I guarantee you can not shut these Jets up!  I guarantee it!" Joe Namath, drunk on the sidelines predicting Jets will trashtalk all the way up until they clean out their lockers on Monday, and maybe LONGER! "Oh, I'll play them. I'll play them next week, I'll play them in the Super Bowl, I'll play them in the Pro Bowl, just tell me when. I ain't backing down" Footloose Fancy Free Coach, minutes before he is fired.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

Oh man, are you REALLY going to start this ALL OVER AGAIN?  How'd these type of Polls/Questions work out for you last time?  Had you all ready to jump off the Hancock! LMAOOOOOOOO!  C'mon MAN!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to What excuses won't the Jets be using after getting humiliated?:

The Steelers faked injuries

The Jets are in a rebuilding year

Sanchez had an off game and his receivers dropped a couple passes

If it hadn't been for a very dumb AND botched fake punt, we would have been right in it

Jenkins' injury on the d-line cost them the game

The Jets traded their top receiver and deep threat in the middle of the season

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

I think the Jets will win. They looked really good against the Pats.  The Steelers looked unsteady vs. the Ravens.  All season they tripped through wins like a wobbly top, save for a couple of games.

That said, I want the Jets to lose. Then I want the Bears to win it all, since I have so many friends in Chicago. I could not stomach the Sexual Harrasers nor the Drunk Rapists winning the SB.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to What excuses won't the Jets be using after getting humiliated?:

And now don't you feel like the dumba_ss your parents raised?   Lol.  Running up the score in that second game and Brady pointing to the Jets sidelines really worked out well, didn't it? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Texas-Pathetic. Show Texas-Pathetic's posts

1.  We thought benching one of our starting receivers was a good idea because he made a few clever remarks.

2.  We thought a fake punt would be a good idea from inside our own 40

3.  We decided to try to run out the clock while down by 10

4.  We don't have the half time film study that we used to have that helped us decipher the opposition's play calling.

5.  Giselle is a jinx

6.  Goodell is out to get us, along with ESPN

7.  The refs jobbed us