What gives, Dottie, about these disallowed "letters"????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What gives, Dottie, about these disallowed "letters"????

On numerous attempts to post a response to other posters, I would get a pop up telling me to change certain words.  For example, it posted " - s " as a disallowed word and there were no such examples in any of my post!  What gives??!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: What gives, Dottie, about these disallowed

I'm curious too, odd isn't it. Must be some Gremlins still the system.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from olivern. Show olivern's posts

In response to agcsbills comment:

On numerous attempts to post a response to other posters, I would get a pop up telling me to change certain words.  For example, it posted  as a disallowed word and there were no such examples in any of my post!  What gives??!!!

I think the error message in your example refers to apostrophe-ses - even if you don't include any when you reply to a post the system puts a "In response to agcbills comment:" as the first line (apostrophe ommitted to let me post this!). If you remove the apostrophe after the "agcbill" before submitting the post then it tends to work. Weird thing is that sometimes it seems to allow the apostrophe - not sure why that is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

as?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to olivern's comment:
    [QUOTE]

On numerous attempts to post a response to other posters, I would get a pop up telling me to change certain words.  For example, it posted  as a disallowed word and there were no such examples in any of my post!  What gives??!!!

I think the error message in your example refers to apostrophe-ses - even if you don't include any when you reply to a post the system puts a "In response to agcbills comment:" as the first line (apostrophe ommitted to let me post this!). If you remove the apostrophe after the "agcbill" before submitting the post then it tends to work. Weird thing is that sometimes it seems to allow the apostrophe - not sure why that is. 

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm...    curiouser and curiouser!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Gosh Bill don't pizz Dottie off, I'm on the verge of getting the edit function. I mean annual christmas and Birthday gifts arn't that much to give... is it?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This, but I can live with it if they'd give back the edit  : (

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I wonder how difficult is it for a programmer to fix this?  

I've had numerous problems like this all day.

[/QUOTE]

This, but I can live with it if they'd give back the edit  : (

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Replying to a post now is getting to the point where you dont know who said what.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

So frustrating.....Is banned a banned word?  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

So frustrating.....Is banned a banned word?  

does replying to a post work?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

is?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

he's

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

it's

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

bla bla bla it's

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

it is "it's" but only in some situations i have not figured out

Sections
Shortcuts