WHAT HAPPEN to the PATRIOTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston006. Show boston006's posts

WHAT HAPPEN to the PATRIOTS

Every-time we play the COLTS they seem to find a way to come back in the 4th.  We have a big Lead and we can't hold on to Win the Game.  So some-one please tell me, WHY???  On paper the Patriots have a Bad-as? team and there is no way we should loose that Game with that big Lead.  So WHAT HAPPEN???   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Re: WHAT HAPPEN to the PATRIOTS

We receive these and they don't....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mirage123. Show Mirage123's posts

In Response to WHAT HAPPEN to the PATRIOTS:

Once we get a good lead, coaches go for prevent mode both in offense and defense. Offense will not play their normal game, so that go three and out. Defense goes for  bend but not break doesn't work when opponents go on no huddle with good QB and receivers. The same defense works well in the first 3 quarters. We don't blitz the QB, give him enough time to complete passes. Lately this has been BB's problem when playing good teams. All the games we lost this season was due to bad coaching decisions in the second half

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think its got something to do with them being good.  You know, lots of teams used to say that about us.  In fact, game 1, the boffo low bills were saying that about us.  is life.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NMEXpatfan. Show NMEXpatfan's posts

Was the defense exhausted?

It looked to me like the defence was really tired. Waving at Addai as he thundered past. I haven't heard anyone mention this as maybe why BB picked the offense to win the game.