1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: What Happened to Patrick Chung?

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DelGriffith's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty, why is it the only guy on NE you will be critical of is Tom Brady? I understand that being the leader he is held to a higher standard than others but you refuse to say a negative word about anyone else. Chung stinks against the long pass plain and simple.

[/QUOTE]

I am not critical of Mankins? I'm critical of the people who underperform when they underperform.   I also chuckle when I don't see threads about any player on our D who has a very good game or string of games who make peanuts.

Why is it hard to understand that the highest paid players in the cap era need to be criticized in an offensive era, where Goodell is begging for points to be score?  Yeah, if Mankins is a bonehead, for example, I'll say so.  When Gronk or Welker fumble, in our zone on the road, I think it;s bad, yeah.

Look around the league, dude. Every game is like 31-28 and so on. Did you watch the Saints/Chargers game last night?

Do you watch any football outside of the Pats?

[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious, even for you. The likes of BJGE, McCourty, Chung and Meriweather received your benevolent protection from their severe shortcomings, but the greatest player in team history gets smashed multiple times a day from you. Then you call anybody who disagrees a troll and a pink hat.

You can't have it both ways. You can't say BB is the greatest GM in history and then complain about the guys he chose to give the big bucks.

[/QUOTE]

Bingo!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

This will be his last year in the NFL if he doesn't step it up.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I take issue with the word "happened". That implies he is somehow different than he has ever been. Meriweather II.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I take issue with the word "happened". That implies he is somehow different than he has ever been. Meriweather II.

[/QUOTE]

I thought he had his moments in 2010.  Happened referred more to how imo he never took that next step I thought he would although I do think his pass coverage was slightly better that season.

Sections
Shortcuts