What Happened to Terrence Wheatley?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HartLeeDykesEuguneChung. Show HartLeeDykesEuguneChung's posts

What Happened to Terrence Wheatley?

Everybody gets on Wilhite, but at least Wilhite plays.  He actually reminds me of a very young Asante "The Camel" Samuel, when Asante was a rookie.  He has good coverage but the ball just gets through to the receiver.  I predict Wilhite is much improved this year.  But Wheatley was a 2nd Round pick, where is that guy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Re: What Happened to Terrence Wheatley?

I think they're both awful. Wheatley gave up about 6 TD passes to the late Chris Henry in a preseason game last year, which showed where he was progress wise. We all saw Whilhite stink it up too. I think comparing Wilhite to Samuel is way off. Samuel at his worst never was as bad a Wilhite was last year. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

I think Whilhite is an adequate nickel back, and Wheatley is an unknown b/c of injuries.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

Did you guys know underdogggs alial is Bradymossfan. What a loser.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Freeway555. Show Freeway555's posts

You give the CB's a good pass rush and they will be a lot better, especially Wilhite.

Sections
Shortcuts