What Happened To This Forum?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

What Happened To This Forum?

It's a disaster on so many different levels.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: What Happened To This Forum?

Welcome back Bubba! Yeah this forum is a work in progress. Too many bugs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Welcome back Bubba! Yeah this forum is a work in progress. Too many bugs.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Digger. Not really back, just passing through.  It seems like a lot of features are gone, plus, I don't recognize anyone in here.  Seems like fans are pretty miserable in here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Bubba, there are those who look at the Pats with a critical eye and then those who look for reasons to be critical - two entirely different things. Seems the latter are more prominent lately. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks, Digger. Not really back, just passing through.  It seems like a lot of features are gone, plus, I don't recognize anyone in here.  Seems like fans are pretty miserable in here.

[/QUOTE]

One specific individual made a lot of good people leave.  Plus, it's May.  No games are to be played for months.  I'm a huge Pats fan, but discussing some noname goofball from NoName State who will never make an NFL squad isn't for me.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bubba, there are those who look at the Pats with a critical eye and then those who look for reasons to be critical - two entirely different things. Seems the latter are more prominent lately. 

[/QUOTE]

It's got nothing to do with being critical of the Patriots...but has everything to do with being critical of this new format. It SUCKS!! It's been weeks now...and BDC has shown no inclination to get the bugs out of this system.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to BubbaInHawaii's comment:

Well pass through more often. I miss our disagreements.

As for the miserable fans, it's like this every year after the draft. :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Bubba... many of the regulars are here, just that we older types take longer to get used to this "new format" which isn't great at all!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Can they fix the whining? I was trying to eat dinner and it was hard to enjoy it with all the whining. If you are going to whine don't go out in public.