What Happened to Underoos?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from albiebreer-dumbo. Show albiebreer-dumbo's posts

What Happened to Underoos?

Or Phat Rex? Or Jimy Jack? Or other trolls who have destroyed this board?  Is the moderator finally banning the trolls?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Re: What Happened to Underoos?

I am right here.Laughing

Feel free to seek my advice anytime.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Phat rex and Jimmy are around somewhere. Underdogg is Indylove now. He got shot down in the last sting. I'm not even sure what for because he's been pretty mild lately.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

ok, i will say it once more.  I think when I asked dottie to put in a rule to NOT allow anyone with less than 200 posts to start a discussion, I also said it would be nice if they banned some people who were NOT here as pat fans.  His name specifically was one I mentioned.  Next day, he was gone.  I recieved NO reply from her, and the main thing I asked for wasn't done, so I'm not sure HOW he got banned, but it may have been me.  The other two are still here.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

The bailiff whacked his peepee and now he's a good 'lil boy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: What Happened to Underoos?:
    [QUOTE]Phat rex and Jimmy are around somewhere. Underdogg is Indylove now. He got shot down in the last sting. I'm not even sure what for because he's been pretty mild lately.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]
    Underdogg is Crusty's bed partner.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Cheech and Chong fan, eh HRK? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Davedsone, I am not one to visit rival teams' boards more than five times a year, and I never post at them.  I don't get why anybody wo do it on a regular basis.  Just the same, as long as they don't get in people's faces beligerantly, what's the harm?

Underdog got on people's nerves for being frequently biased beyond reason, but he's been pretty civil for the past few years, right?  I'll go a step farther and say he has been more civil than about 10-20% of the Pats fans here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from albiebreer-dumbo. Show albiebreer-dumbo's posts

In Response to Re: What Happened to Underoos?:
    [QUOTE]ok, i will say it once more.  I think when I asked dottie to put in a rule to NOT allow anyone with less than 200 posts to start a discussion, I also said it would be nice if they banned some people who were NOT here as pat fans.  His name specifically was one I mentioned.  Next day, he was gone.  I recieved NO reply from her, and the main thing I asked for wasn't done, so I'm not sure HOW he got banned, but it may have been me.  The other two are still here.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Ok, thanks.  I had plenty of posts before and rarley, if ever start a thread here anyway.

Good to see the moderator finally banning the real trolls.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

I'll admit that I am sometimes not civil, but I am an equal opportunity target and targeter (is that a word and should it be "or" instead of "er"?).  When the colts lose or decide not to go for an undefeated season, I am right back here taking what I have given. 

For that reason alone, I should not be banned.  I get what I give and vice versa, and I NEVER hide.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from albiebreer-dumbo. Show albiebreer-dumbo's posts

You should be banned.  Being banned is not "hiding" either, drippy.

As mentioned I would be away on business on the west coast.  I got banned and now just registered again.   And considering the moderator here is insecure, I'll be banned again for no reason.  Oh well. Enjoy the fascist behavior here.

Sections
Shortcuts