What has to happen in the Broncos game to make you feel the Pats will win it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What has to happen in the Broncos game to make you feel the Pats will win it?

Lot's of folks here are counting on the Pats offense to score plenty against the Broncos this weekend.  If so, what has to happen to make you feel comfortable that the Pats will win this game?  My two cents:

It will be VERY important the Pats get off to a FAST start offensively.  If the O has a three and out or a first possession that fizzles and the Broncos come back and they put points on the board first, that stadium will be so loud. The Pats have to quiet those Broncos fans with scores in their first few possessions.  If the D can stop the Broncos from scoring and the Pats can be up by a couple TDs or more, not just a couple FG scores lead, at the half, this will be huge.  If Detroit can put up 45 on this D when they played the Broncos in Mile High, why not the Pats?

What could indicate this may be a long day, if Tebow starts out throwing and connecting and he seems on a pace to have a career day.  Something the Pats D has allowed just about every QB to date to have against them. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: What has to happen in the Broncos game to make you feel the Pats will win it?

The defense has to play in the character they were molded in.  Disciplined rushes, not selling out to get to the QB.  The DBs have to stay up, lock up, and fight.  Those two will stop denver.  The offense must show up, hold the ball, and score points every time.  I don't think the Tebows are actually that good.  Just decent.  The key is the DBs holding up their end of the stick.  I think the front 7 have got what it takes, but when we start holding guys back in coverage all the time, it makes the run defense suffer.  

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: What has to happen in the Broncos game to make you feel the Pats will win it?

Two score to nothing lead to begin the game. 

So at least 10-0 or 14-0. 

NE will win if they get ahead.

IF it's close going down to the final few minutes, as usual it will likely go to the team who takes the field last. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Pats just need to show up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Brady firing passes into ear-holes

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In Response to Re: What has to happen in the Broncos game to make you feel the Pats will win it?:
    [QUOTE]Pats just need to show up.
    Posted by mighty2012[/QUOTE]

Ditto

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

we're up by 21 pts, 1:00 minutes left in the 4th quarter, we have the ball, and Denver has 0 time outs left.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

In Response to Re: What has to happen in the Broncos game to make you feel the Pats will win it?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: What has to happen in the Broncos game to make you feel the Pats will win it? : Ditto
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]
    Agreed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Pats D needs to not play a soft coverage throughout the game. Play man to man especially in the 4th Quarter if the game is close. Make Tebow work for everything he gets. Offense needs to play aggressive and not relent with a strong pass oriented attack. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Don't worry folks, Bronco Billy Belichick will put a stop to the Broncos sideshow!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

[QUOTE]Don't worry folks, Bronco Billy Belichick will put a stop to the Broncos sideshow!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Or, Billy Jack. 'I'm gonna take my left foot and kick you on the right side of your head.......and there's nothing you can do about it.........Keep 'em coming TFB12!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What has to happen in the Broncos game to make you feel the Pats will win it? : Or, Billy Jack. 'I'm gonna take my left foot and kick you on the right side of your head.......and there's nothing you can do about it.........Keep 'em coming TFB12!!!!
    Posted by NESportnut[/QUOTE]

Hey I remember Billy Jack!  But this isn't billy jack it's clint eastwood's bronco billy!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Score fast & put 9 in the box...smother Tebow...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

After the last two weeks, the clock needs to run down to 0:00 with the Patriots in the lead.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I just want to see the Patriots play 4 quarters of football.  Not 3 and take the 4th off, I want them to have the pedal to the metal for all 4 qtrs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

Make Tebow pay bigtime with his out of the pocket rushes. That'll take the air right out of the Denver balloon. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I wasn't aware they weren't

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

The game is moved out of Denver.  Seriously, Denver has been a lot of bad mojo for the Pats.  That place is a black hole for us.  I don't care who they have for players.

I think we'll win.  I also thought that the last several times we played there and lost...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

The PATS have to go into the half they have with a huge lead! I will feel good if they are up by 3 TD's. I am so sick of Tebow! Commenters saying something special is happening in Denver, it's like The Obama love fest before he become the President. Look at how that turned out!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]The Pats score more points than Denver?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    At the end of the game, yeah, no doubt!  But, between the opening whistle and the end, what will make you feel good the Pats will win this thing?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]Make Tebow pay bigtime with his out of the pocket rushes. That'll take the air right out of the Denver balloon. 
    Posted by tjwoods[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Hit him hard and often. Cause turnovers. And capitalize often.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

The Patriots need to come out and change the mode of play and simple put their foot down on the pedal and never look back. This Sunday's match-up could be a game-changer as far as the rest of the season and if the Pats do not do well it will ride the team hard till the payoffs. Who is the better team is going to be the question at the end and all this crap about the religious 'oversight' is nauseating to me. Enough already, the Denver kicker should of received the most congratulations in their last win not Tebow... Just my 2 cents...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Mile high stadium has and will be a factor in this game. Pats have to shake off the voodoo. Come out fast and furious, score often, and play 60 minutes.

Oh and it wouldn't hurt to rush the passer. BB tried a bunch of "stuff" against the Colts with the patchwork defense. Hope sometihing sticks this week with the secondary.  It is the season of miracles- maybe McCourty can shake off the funk he's been in.
    Maybe Wilfork will have another carreer day. That would be sweet.

Would like to be a fly on the wall with BB's coaching for the game this week.
    Go PATS!