What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?:
    In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Patsfaninpa : I've been meaning to ask you, Where can I meet this angelic deity in your pic? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

If I only knew, I found this pic on the internet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shadowmocha. Show shadowmocha's posts

Milking chickens and hanging out with hookers. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?:
    In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Now THAT is pretty s!ck (@ fencing classes)...  Hey, hey-Do my a favor, alright?  See if they'd consider some form of a tomahawk battling class, would'ya?  Because ever since I saw the movie, "Last of The Mohicans" for the very first time years back, I've always fantasized about goin' out like the bad Iroquois indian goes out in that final battle scene...  Small part native american, ya know & so something screams inside of me (besides the voices)-That THIS is how one should go out.  Something about: A jagged mountain clifftop, tomahawk & knife vs Indian gunstock war club (w/ huge centered spike), simply screams, "Win OR lose=Good times for all."    

sorry Laz i highly doubt they'd let us paly with tomahawks.  They are kind of  stuck up and force us to only use sabres, or epee blades.  Although that would be bad a $ $

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : sorry Laz i highly doubt they'd let us paly with tomahawks.  They are kind of  stuck up and force us to only use sabres, or epee blades.  Although that would be bad a $ $
    Posted by natesubs

See that's ridiculous.  What are ya more likely to get into in this life, a fight with one'a those ween!e lil thin epee rapier things, or a tactical tomahawk battle?  We both know the answer to this, so should they.  Can't'cha ONLY hit from the waist on up anyway, according to their strict method of decorum during battle?  GOD!  Yet again, count on the French...  "You sir have blasphemed, garner your meshed mask, and don your white sporting gloves. YOU have dishonored the wrong chap good man... Prepare to face the wrath of my epe-," WHAM...tactical tomahawk to the head- "I heard enough, too much chit-chat there, french fella." 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : I myself am writing my life story, in-between climbing Mt. Everest and wrestling gators bare-handed down in the swamps. If time allows I play to record a rock opera and possibly built a 57 Chevy from scratch but I am probably not going to be able to fit both in...
    Posted by JintsFan

Funny you mention it...  Tommorow I'm waking up early to start & finish the great american novel for this generation, then I'm meeting the girl of my dreams, doing a little day trading @ noon (probably have a few mil by the hour), then I'll find god somewhere in the afternoon and ideally get my oil changed before my big-screen debut...we might come across each other.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Cooking with my new custom knife:

www.knifeforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attid/205623/" target="_blank">

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

I'm simultaneously writing a movie script and a novel. But not about the same thing. That's keeping me plenty busy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Well then what am I supposed to do?
    Posted by helterskelter

Well, you can't be with your wife or mines, because they're both with me right now.....lolLaughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Cooking with my new custom knife: www.knifeforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attid/205623/ " target="_blank" />
    Posted by MordecaiBloodmoon

oooooo... a Japanese damascus knife.

Can we order some sashimi or sushi from you?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : See that's ridiculous.  What are ya more likely to get into in this life, a fight with one'a those ween!e lil thin epee rapier things, or a tactical tomahawk battle?  We both know the answer to this, so should they.  Can't'cha ONLY hit from the waist on up anyway, according to their strict method of decorum during battle?  GOD!  Yet again, count on the French...  " You sir have blasphemed, garner your meshed mask, and don your white sporting gloves. YOU have dishonored the wrong chap good man... Prepare to face the wrath of my epe- ," WHAM...tactical tomahawk to the head- " I heard enough, too much chit-chat there, french fella ." 

if someone nails you by bow and arrow from the back of a horse, does it matter?  LOL Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Milking chickens and hanging out with hookers. 
    Posted by shadowmocha

Chickens have teets?

Do hookers charge for just hanging out?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : oooooo... a Japanese damascus knife. Can we order some sashimi or sushi from you?
    Posted by anonymis

Yes I can make that.  Would use a different knife for it, but yes it is on my personal cooking menu

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

VICTOR(Y)!!!!!!!

Been hunting for this dangerous varmint since the superbowl. Days of tracking and planning........took down 3 of my best men and one of my hound cats.

I'm thinking of mounting the head for my trophy room. Anyone know of a good taxidermist?

Funny thing is that it didn't like smooth peanut butter. It preferred crunchy peanut butter with some unsalted sunflower seeds on top.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I don't know.  I'm a hunter, but I eat what I kill . . .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

VICTOR(Y)!!!!!!! Been hunting for this dangerous varmint since the superbowl. Days of tracking and planning........took down 3 of my best men and one of my hound cats. I'm thinking of mounting the head for my trophy room. Anyone know of a good taxidermist? Funny thing is that it didn't like smooth peanut butter. It preferred crunchy peanut butter with some unsalted sunflower seeds on top.
    Posted by anonymis

You know one time we had a hailball, 12 hours & when I walked up we didn't find one'of 'em, not 1 stinking rat body, But that smell, that gasoline smell...smells like...peanut butter. 
    I woulda used napalm after the cat went...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : You know one time we had a hailball, 12 hours & when I walked up we didn't find one'of 'em, not 1 stinking rat body, But that smell, that gasoline smell...smells like...peanut butter.  I woulda used napalm after the cat went...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOT

......kill#2, I fall to my knees, shaking my fist at the Gods, yelling "Why do you toy with me, so? How many more dammit, how many more?????"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Goin to Daytona ---CAINT WAIT!!!!!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME2

Why does this surprise anyone here?  lol

I went to a race once.  It was like watching a Jerry Springer episode.

Thousands of really fat people with an IQ no greater than 84.   Still one of the more hilarious public venues ever, though.

Hope you enjoyed!  That's quite a hobby, sweets.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Funny you mention it...  Tommorow I'm waking up early to start & finish the great american novel for this generation, then I'm meeting the girl of my dreams, doing a little day trading @ noon (probably have a few mil by the hour), then I'll find god somewhere in the afternoon and ideally get my oil changed before my big-screen debut...we might come across each other.  

Seems like we've heard your lady struggles many times before. lol

Maybe try joining a church group so you can at least get a date?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Posted by p-mike

Played today!!!  hahahaha

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Seems like we've heard your lady struggles many times before. lol Maybe try joining a church group so you can at least get a date?
    Posted by BBReigns

There's 3 good looking women in the state of Ct, 2 could probably found at bars on a Saturday night but I no longer drink, and if I happen to come across the 3rd one...well, let's just say I'm picky and not very goood at compromise (and she better come prepared to ask ME out. I've dated literally dozens of women in my lifetime, and I don't think that I've ever, EVER, asked a single one of Them out on a date)...

Girl: "Hey, you're cute...wanna go out to eat?"
    Laz: "No, right now I want a coffee."
    Girl: "I'm pretty hungry though...".
    Laz: "Look, coffee or nothin, there sister."
    Girl: "Alright I guess; Maybe they'll have something to munch on there."
    Laz: "Look, I'll BUY you a coffee, but you're spottin the danish, I ain't made'a pastry money...".
    Girl: "Oooo'kay."
    Laz: "You don't have any tattoos, do ya...?"
    Girl: "No, but I was consideri-".
    Laz: "Well don't. I like my chicas au naturale... Is that- Are you wearing makeup?"
    Girl: "It's just some lightly colored lip gloss....Why?"
    Laz: "Whatever, I guess you didn't wake up today, in the knowledge that you'd be meeting me for the first time. Although, now that I think'a it, I sorta expect that you really should have...".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : Played today!!!  hahahaha
    Posted by agcsbill

What's your handicap? Mines is golf.....lol. Since I only play 2-3x/year, I always manage to hit triple digits.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

ummm... more football

tenyardtracker.com/signup.php

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

agcsbill~Very jealous dude another below zero night here ugggg :^(

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

WHAM...tactical tomahawk to the head- "I heard enough, too much chit-chat there, french fella."

I always wondered what the tactical advantage was fighting with your arms in the air and that white flag like the French do.

Sections
Shortcuts