What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?

Trying to pick up auto detailing. What kind of buffing pads do I need with a Porter Cable 7424? NE 1 got suggestions?

and more sex w/ the wife.....lol.Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?

I like my Makita.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

The fastest hobby in the world. Rockets!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/72935503@N00/5360703609/in/set-72157625838035828/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I signed up for the Senior Bull Riding Circuit.

I quit when I found out that the bulls wern't all that old.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

love my race sled

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Do u paint the golf balls black to contrast against the snow? Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?:
    [QUOTE]I like my Makita.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Hey, digger.  Do you need different type of pads? Can they be re-used? how hard to clean the pads?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Do you need different type of pads?
    Yes, wool pads for cutting, foam pads for polishing.

Can they be re-used? how hard to clean the pads?
    Certainly, just rinse them or wash them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Gym, more in-line skating, more guitar, margarita making with 60 and 70 degree weather surfacing on the weekends.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Yoga

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

In Response to What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season?:
    [QUOTE]Trying to pick up auto detailing. What kind of buffing pads do I need with a Porter Cable 7424? NE 1 got suggestions? and more sex w/ the wife.....lol.
    Posted by anonymis[/QUOTE]Well then what am I supposed to do?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Started running again on the treadmill and getting ready for spring and opening the pool..........got no choice.......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

On Thursday, I got one of these:

...on my inside upper left arm, right as the elbow bends.  Little more jagged + rounded lines (doin' that tribal thing with open negative spaces on left arm overall), & It was wider overall, with big extension of eyebrow and eye cusp lines wrapping outward onto the top of my lower bicep and back of my very lower tricep (extending arms in air out to the sides=eye is on inside arm lowest point of upper arm @ elbow bend & sideways from this angle).  Eyeball more of a cat like wisp-downward wave thing.  Lower inner arm=Not fun.  Looks fantastic, my guy's $, but THE best.  South Windsor, CT. Body Graphics.

~THEN, he did this font, where as if you're doing a staright bar bicep curl...your lower inner forearm straight-on forward.  Wrist side downwards it looks like this (wrist to inner elboow):

http://www.fontspace.com/kingthings/kingthings-spikeless

Type in: "JUSTIFY".  It's inverted, where the black is a traced outline, but not shaded in (just skin), but then the white spikes, instead of being skin, are the parts that are blackened...  Goes with "NULLIFY" in simply an awesome font (inner tiny wisps & flowers) on the exact opposite side (as IF you're holding your fist up at someone in mock anger).  The whole thing twists (both fonts), when your hands are being used normally (as in typing)...  "Justify": Milton-"Justify the ways of god to man (paradise lost).  Think: yearning for absolvement for perceived or imaginary crimes.  "Nullify": bit'a Lou Reed-"I'm gonna try to nullify my life."  Think: I'm sick of f'n yearning for absolvement for perceived or imaginary crimes.  Stup!d Catholicism & being slave to your baptism...

~THEN, on Friday, I healed & typed on here, while smoking this:

Nicaraguan...  Cigar Store Owner has me no addicted to them.  Other day, he actually said, "Wanna know WHY you like them...? Nicaraguan's imo's the closest thing to a Cuban you're gonna get."  Didn't know that...  Brickhouse, very decent price @ around $6 a pop.  Smooth, but bigger pop than a Ct Shade cigar.  Kick like a Cameroon (but doesn't smell like a 3rd world sweathouse like a cameroon does, ugh).  Bold like a Dominican (but not as dark as some of the maduro dominicans).  Ashy like a Cohiba, with their weird African jeeba binder (but not as Ashy).  Draw is easy, medium build, doesn't fall apart...  Lol, I KNOW this sounds absurd, but think-idk, "smooth, cedar spice."  Yes...I know...Laz's crazy.  GREAT cigar though.

~THEN, yesterday I played this xbox game:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

For those unaware...This is a type of video game which's called a "Sandbox Game."  It means, it's not a straight-on, ya gotta follow THIS path and do THIS specific mission & it's objective (whatever it happens to be).  It is TOTALLY open-world...Go anywhere...Do anything.  Do things (like missions) whenever you WANT to do them.  Explore, kill people, pickpocket civilians, kill the rennassaince (sp?) guards controlling and walking around Rome (it's the entire city of 15th c. Rome).  Buy stores, shop at stores.  Buy differing clothes, swords, knives, paintings, treasure maps, etc..  It's sick...  Good alternative world, than this true reality, where IF you just lightly bash someone's face in, cops CAN and usually WILL arrest you and put you in a place where ya can't readily escape from...  Cruel, cruel reality.  ANY-way...great Freudian ID release system (b/c even in my nightime dreams, I don't get away with sh#t).  Recomend it to Phatty Rexy, so he doesn't go postal someday...  Works for ME!

~THEN Today, I'm doing this...

I use this:
    Reckitt Benckiser 1920000080 CLEANR glass+ Refil 64oz

THEN, when I vacuum with helterskelter's "krusty" love-machine, I use this:
    www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0009R5A9U/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc" target="AmazonHelp">Carpet Fresh No-Vacuum Foam Carpet Refresher, Morning Rain, 10.5 oz (297 g)

~Hey...You were the one who asked.  

of note: when I vacuum my area rugs (and I highly recomend this technique)...I go in rows (usually @ 4 to a rug).  Upon any 1 row being done to the edge, before sliding down to the next row, ya really gotta go in a zig-zag pattern back to the beginning, in order that the carpet doesn't wear-out and mat down, any one way...   Neurotic?  Me?

On my new leather couches and chair...
    This:
    www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000KIDVNU/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc" target="AmazonHelp">Pledge Revitalizing Oil with Natural Orange Oil 16 fl oz (473 ml)

~Glad we were able too get this squared away...We good here?         

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Well i didn't pick up a new hobby but the new band I recently joined played our first show last night. It ephing rocked!!!!  We played all night to a packed house, there were alot of hot chicks on the dance floor shakin their thangs. We threw in some originals that everybody enjoyed. There was enough body heat being generated to fog up the windows of the place. On top of that we got paid for it.
      The moral of the story is learn an instrument, get good at it and join a good band, you will not regret it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Well i didn't pick up a new hobby but the new band I recently joined played our first show last night. It ephing rocked!!!!  We played all night to a packed house, there were alot of hot chicks on the dance floor shakin their thangs. We threw in some originals that everybody enjoyed. There was enough body heat being generated to fog up the windows of the place. On top of that we got paid for it.   The moral of the story is learn an instrument, get good at it and join a good band, you will not regret it.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420[/QUOTE]

Patsfaninpa: I've been meaning to ask you, Where can I meet this angelic deity in your pic? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]Gym, more in-line skating, more guitar, margarita making with 60 and 70 degree weather surfacing on the weekends.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

You and Sancheez would make a good pair, guess you have a mancrush on him ..  gee wonder how I know

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Hobbies are People Getting Into to Distract During Off-Season? : You and Sancheez would make a good pair, guess you have a mancrush on him ..  gee wonder how I know
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

At the gym, Rusty does the pink colored weights...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I think so  LOL 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

GOIN TO DAYTONA!--CAN"T WAIT!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Goin to Daytona ---CAINT WAIT!!!!!!!!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

Girl seriously, I am JEA-lous...  Know that strip was my haunting ground.  Less Daytona, but Orlando @ Winter Park section, then Ft Myers and Bonita Springs & Sanibel Isle...jesus, I gotta get the f outta NE.  Honestly, have fun & stay safe...say "hi" to the sun for me. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

workin out! i bike 7-10 miles a day now that there is no football, before lifting for an hour!  i want to take fencing classes!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

probably join the foot fetish site that Sexy Rexy and his wife are on. It looks kinky.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I've been snowboarding every week.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]workin out! i bike 7-10 miles a day now that there is no football, before lifting for an hour!  i want to take fencing classes!
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

Now THAT is pretty s!ck (@ fencing classes)...  Hey, hey-Do my a favor, alright?  See if they'd consider some form of a tomahawk battling class, would'ya?  Because ever since I saw the movie, "Last of The Mohicans" for the very first time years back, I've always fantasized about goin' out like the bad Iroquois indian goes out in that final battle scene...  Small part native american, ya know & so something screams inside of me (besides the voices)-That THIS is how one should go out.  Something about: A jagged mountain clifftop, tomahawk & knife vs Indian gunstock war club (w/ huge centered spike), simply screams, "Win OR lose=Good times for all."    

Sections
Shortcuts