What I like about Collins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stinger55. Show Stinger55's posts

What I like about Collins

He's a finisher....Guy can flat out bury people...Going to be fun to watch as he get's physicially stronger and see what his potential is...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stinger55. Show Stinger55's posts

Re: What I like about Collins

In preseason he was going back in coverage and would come up and put a good stick on the receiver....

Spikes can thump at the line of scrimmage but Collins can thump all over the field...

He is special..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Given that you created this name only to make these two comments...I'm kind of surprised you went with 55 instead of 91 in your name.

This has been a late season gift nobody was expecting. I've liked him, but never saw him making such a huge impact over an entire playoff game THIS year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stinger55. Show Stinger55's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Given that you created this name only to make these two comments...I'm kind of surprised you went with 55 instead of 91 in your name.

This has been a late season gift nobody was expecting. I've liked him, but never saw him making such a huge impact over an entire playoff game THIS year.

My number in college was 55....played inside backer also...definitely like the way he plays..I was a thumper too my fren.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Collins > Spikes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I like his length, he's like Chandler good leverage good cover ability

Sections
Shortcuts