What If BB Did This:

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: What If BB Did This:

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

I'm with Quag, don't want Cruz. Especially at that cost. Bring Lloyd back and get the Sanders deal done. I'd be good with that group of receivers.

Me too.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Let me ask you or anyone, especially Belieau...Is their a Pats kind of WR in Rd 1 in this draft?

I hear what your saying, and I prefer a veteran receiver over any rookie receiver as our offensive system is complicated. I just don't think trading a 1st for Cruz would be prudent. I am a fan of Cruz and think it would be cool having the minute man on our squad but he is looking for a big pay day(and will get one) I don't think he can be pidgeon holed as a "slot guy" when he is clearly a dynamic play maker. Anyway I don't like the idea of adding Sanders for a 3rd rounder either, but we need something. Ramses Barden anybody? If I see Deion Branch lined up across from jabar Gaffney next year I'm gonna have to wonder.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

I'm with Quag, don't want Cruz. Especially at that cost. Bring Lloyd back and get the Sanders deal done. I'd be good with that group of receivers.

Me too.

wouldnt be opposed to bringing back lloyd and signing sanders....but im not sure if they have room to do that and go out and get another cb or re-sign seabass.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Let me ask you or anyone, especially Belieau...Is their a Pats kind of WR in Rd 1 in this draft?

I hear what your saying, and I prefer a veteran receiver over any rookie receiver as our offensive system is complicated. I just don't think trading a 1st for Cruz would be prudent. I am a fan of Cruz and think it would be cool having the minute man on our squad but he is looking for a big pay day(and will get one) I don't think he can be pidgeon holed as a "slot guy" when he is clearly a dynamic play maker. Anyway I don't like the idea of adding Sanders for a 3rd rounder either, but we need something. Ramses Barden anybody? If I see Deion Branch lined up across from jabar Gaffney next year I'm gonna have to wonder.

I am not really for or against either one. In fact, the trade into the top 10 for one of these high octane WRs would make MORE sense now with a rookie cap. It's something BB would NEVER do in the past CBA, but now, he would, IMO.

I know he met with DeAndre Hopkins at the Combine which usually doesn't mean anything, but maybe it does.

I don't know Hopkins/don't watch much Clemson football, so I can;t comment much.

But, if the Mallett to Cleveland rumors are true for a swap of Rd 1 picks, this would be cheap, remain an uknown for impact, but long term, could also work.

Rusty thats my opinion... I know this team need a Wr but if we trade to the 6th pick I don`t think we should pick a Wr, because there isn`t anyone like Julio Jones or Aj Green in this draft, if we trade up I prefer pats pick another position

Sections
Shortcuts