What if: KC @ NE for AFCCG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Wouldn't this be an intersting matchup, especially with the Patriots ex-coaches  ex-QB, and Vrabel.

Any thoughts? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: What if: KC @ NE for AFCCG

The storylines for this possible AFC Championship would be juicy that's for sure.  The team that injured Brady in 2008 which ended up giving Cassel his chance to shine so that he could end up playing for them while playing with former Pats assistants Weis and Crennel.  Jeez.  My head was spinning just typing that. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: What if: KC @ NE for AFCCG:
    The storylines for this possible AFC Championship would be juicy that's for sure.  The team that injured Brady in 2008 which ended up giving Cassel his chance to shine so that he could end up playing for them while playing with former Pats assistants Weis and Crennel.  Jeez.  My head was spinning just typing that. 
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

The best part of that storyline would be the Pats would certainly be going to the Super Bowl.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: What if: KC @ NE for AFCCG : The best part of that storyline would be the Pats would certainly be going to the Super Bowl.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

yes, there's no way the junior patriots (chiefs) could beat the true patriots

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Chiefs won't have a bye; they would have to win a home wild card game, maybe against the Ravens,  and then win at the Steelers in divisional round to have a crack at the Pats in AFC title game...
    We would have new respect for the Chiefs if they did that....but they wouldnt have a prayer against the Patriots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Television would certainly love that, with all the different storylines it could provide, and Pats fan would love it even more, because the Chefs are a bad, bad football team and the Pats would kill them . . .   but it's never going to happen.

The Chefs are a mirage . . .  they're a product of that awful division they play in -- not to mention an NFC West schedule, to boot -- and will be lucky, indeed, to even make the playoffs -- where they will be summarily dispatched, if they should squeak in.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

This is the third thread where I have said it, but I think KC is the worst possible team for us to meet.  They know us inside and out.  I think they are pretty good, and I think they get it, unlike the Jests.  They do their business very professionally.  I'd love to see them make it, since that means the loudmouth dopes in SD didn't get in.  But they WILL lose if they play us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: What if: KC @ NE for AFCCG : yes, there's no way the junior patriots (chiefs) could beat the true patriots
    Posted by kansaspatriot

And yet, what team made us look silly this year?  The Browns.  I think because they knew us well.  Also we didn't play great, but they KNEW what we would do.  McDaniels did the same to us last year.  I do not want to be going up against Weiss and Crennel when they have the talent they have at their disposal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

It would be fun to watch BB, Brady and Co put on a classic playoff beat down for the Patriot pretenders. Seriously the Chiefs are good but seriously they're not that good. Look what happens when just Cassel doesn't play, hahaha.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

They would be the toughest team for Brady to face scheme-wise.  Crennel would put together some elaborate stuff for Brady to digest.  I'd rather not.

My team of choice is the Jets - I wanted them to fall apart, but now I want to meet them again and beat them down for trying to bring us into Thigh-gate when it's entirely their own fault.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

The Ravens would also talk a lot of junk and give us added motivation, especially given last year's embarrassment

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

In Response to What if: KC @ NE for AFCCG:
    Wouldn't this be an intersting matchup, especially with the Patriots ex-coaches  ex-QB, and Vrabel. Any thoughts? 
    Posted by kansaspatriot

"I don't care who ya are, dat rat der is pretty dag gum funny"

-Larry the cable guy

KC won't be in the playoffs

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

KC won't be in the playoffs
    Posted by jbolted

yeah right, they got a game at St.loius and the next two at home, they win out. gonna be a sad in in south-south los angeles when the chargas don't make the playoffs

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

It would be highly unlikely. I think either Jacksonville or Indy will be the third seed. If KC won the division they would be fourth. That would mean hosting the Ravens, a game they will have a hard time winning. If they do that, then the sixth seed would have to beat the third for KC to go to Pittsburgh. To beat both those teams would be a huge feat for the Chiefs. But if it did come to pass, I believe Belichick knows enough about Cassel to be able to throw him some curves. I also doubt their D could stop Brady even with Romeo on the sideline. The media would sure have fun with it, though!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: What if: KC @ NE for AFCCG : yeah right, they got a game at St.loius and the next two at home, they win out. gonna be a sad in in south-south los angeles when the chargas don't make the playoffs
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I'm praying for SF to beat the Chargers tonight so Jbolt will crawl back into his hole. I guess I'd be wicked confident too if my team's last 2 games were a loss to Oakland and a win against Brodie Croyle!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

If us and the Chiefs make it to the Championship game I'm good with that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: What if: KC @ NE for AFCCG : I'm praying for SF to beat the Chargers tonight so Jbolt will crawl back into his hole. I guess I'd be wicked confident too if my team's last 2 games were a loss to Oakland and a win against Brodie Croyle!
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

SF looked like crap last night. Though the Chargers lead in stats heres what they've done:

against above .500 teams 3 wins 2 losses
    against below .500 teams 5 wins 4 losses

They have to go to two cold westher cities in a row. i bet they get upset at least once either cincy or denver 

Sections
Shortcuts