WHAT IF WE COULD GET A RG3 HAUL FOR PUTTING BRADY OUT THERE NEXT YEAR?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

WHAT IF WE COULD GET A RG3 HAUL FOR PUTTING BRADY OUT THERE NEXT YEAR?

hey, since everyone's playing the hypothetical game, y not pile on. assuming bb likes what he's seen with mallett as he did with tb in 2001. perhaps he feels its time to clear some cap room with williams coming in and having to extend the gronks and aarons and sign a brandon lloyd or mike wallace. even with peyton out there, how much would a san fran or dan gilbert put on the table for a flat out trade for tommy with 3 years left on his present deal and no delibitating injury history? i say you start at 2 first rounders plus a third conditional one based on snaps and team performance plus a 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th over a 2 year period.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: HOW MUCH CAN WE GET IF WE PUT BRADY OUT THERE FOR THE TAKING?

how about a buffet of knuckle sandwiches by TFB12 if they put Brady out there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Not anywhere near enough to make the team better.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-dogg81. Show p-dogg81's posts

if goodell offered about half the league i might start to consider it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

My sources tell me a 6 pack of Firsts and a 12 box of 2-7's all spread out over a cold evening in March.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbear3915. Show mbear3915's posts

We could probably get a lot --- but not enough to give up our franchise player. TB is what makes the Patriots the successful - Super Bowl contending Patriots.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Not enough.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MUCH CAN WE GET IF WE PUT BRADY OUT THERE FOR THE TAKING?:
    [QUOTE]I thought this was about Marcia. Wonder how's she's looking these days? Nevermind, carry on.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

Not bad for an old gal. (2009) 52

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

Jesus Christ in full pads.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nonola. Show nonola's posts

Seriously, we wouldn't get as much as one would think or like. Maybe a first second and two thirds. but despite the Gretzky comment ( he threatened his way out) this ain't never happening.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: HOW MUCH CAN WE GET IF WE PUT BRADY OUT THERE FOR THE TAKING?:
    [QUOTE]Jesus Christ in full pads.
    Posted by tjwoods[/QUOTE]OK, so you'll take back tebow straight up for braDY? well, he is younger, will be on the bachelor, bring beauts like taylor swift, and will raise the value of the brand to biblical heights

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

WHAT IF WE GOT A RG3 HAUL FOR PUTTING BRADY OUT THERE FOR THE TAKING?

rg3 just cost the skins 3 firstounders and a sec.. thats about what tb could bring the pats based on his age and history. if we dont win another SB and tb puts up his usual high numjbers, y would bb not even consider getting a haul like this? you dont think we could be a better team with bb having these weapons over the next few years?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: WHAT IF WE COULD GET A RG3 HAUL FOR PUTTING BRADY OUT THERE NEXT YEAR?

dan gilbert?  do you mean dan snyder?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HOW MUCH CAN WE GET IF WE PUT BRADY OUT THERE FOR THE TAKING? : Not bad for an old gal. (2009) 52
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Not bad at all Babe, those boyhood crushes never seem to fade huh?

but back to the OP; you had to figure people would start fantasizing about what TB would bring when you see what the Rams grabbed, I admit I did, BUT we really know nothing about Mallett yet and even if he is the next Steve Young why waste waht should be at leat 3 more very good years from TB? It's not like the team needs a complete overhaul, we should be competeing for a title right up to Brady's eventual retirement, and then maybe Mallet is ready to take the torch

Sections
Shortcuts