what if we dumped bill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: what if we dumped bill

In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : Lol, you feel my pain? Davedsone is my pain, are you telling me your feeling him lol.... Listen, Shaq, Im a steelers fan....... you know, Big Ben, a real man quaterback...
    Posted by DoctorFootball[/QUOTE]

A Steeler fan now that the Jest lost. 
    Cryan Ryan...what a perfect coach for a team with 42 years of tears.
    Oh, and real men don't rape, unless you're one of the ones who wanted it.
    Was it good for you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

what an idiotic  post........I need a break from this board............later all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from will71. Show will71's posts

please refrain from drinking and drugs between now and the start of next season thank you

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : A Steeler fan now that the Jest lost.  Cryan Ryan...what a perfect coach for a team with 42 years of tears. Oh, and real men don't rape, unless you're one of the ones who wanted it. Was it good for you?
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    Gee Pezz.... Just because the bar Big Ben was at served liquor to an underage girl, and she went to the bathroom with him willingly and she had her way with him, more like she is a liar going around to clubs and drinking illegally, she is a groupie of sorts with a bad upbringing, she is a criminal. but that does not make him a rapist. 
    Hmmm, last time I read, there were never any charges against him, what you are giving is your own made up conclusion when in fact you have no idea what took place.
    In fact no one involved is complaining or calling Ben a Rapist except you, someone that doesn't have a single clue.
    Hows that for you? Mudslinger!  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : A Jets fan? ahhh no lol...Sorry neali... are you sure its 2055 and not 2056?
    Yes, I am sure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

[QUOTE]please refrain from drinking and drugs between now and the start of next season thank you
    Posted by will71[/QUOTE]
    I have to agree with you, theses people are ridiculous, Innocent

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : Yes, I am sure.
    Posted by neali[/QUOTE]
    well thank you for the free reading there Miss Cleo

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : ....... you know, Big Ben, a real man quaterback...
    Because real men rape drunk college girls...very man-like for sure. I think "criminal" would be a better word to describe it.

Your obnoxious comments certainly beg the question: what are you doing here on a Pats board? Shouldn't you be talking like this to Jets fans? I mean it's not like you just beat them to earn a trip to the Super Bowl or anything...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : well thank you for the free reading there Miss Cleo

You're welcome. 86 years. Curse of Dr. Football.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : Gee Pezz.... Just because the bar Big Ben was at served liquor to an underage girl, and she went to the bathroom with him willingly and she had her way with him, more like she is a liar going around to clubs and drinking illegally, she is a groupie of sorts with a bad upbringing, she is a criminal. but that does not make him a rapist.  Hmmm, last time I read, there were never any charges against him, what you are giving is your own made up conclusion when in fact you have no idea what took place. In fact no one involved is complaining or calling Ben a Rapist except you, someone that doesn't have a single clue. Hows that for you? Mudslinger!  

And OJ never killed any one.  Now, I'm convinced you're one of his...mistakes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I got a better idea.  How about we dump all the pathetic, whiney, so-called-fans who don't appreciate a good thing when they have it."

Sounds good to me. I can still recall Cowher getting outcoached by BB constantly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : And OJ never killed any one.  Now, I'm convinced you're one of his...mistakes.
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    Oh gee, You have facts that OJ killed anyone? Where were you during the trial?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Dumbest post. Ever.
    DoctorFootball, how does it feel to resort to "I know you are, but what am I?" type posts for your whole life? And by whole life, I mean that exactly. You were constantly checking this board for over 4 hours (and that's just off the top of my head). You clearly have some sort of instability to the point where nobody likes you in the real world, and that applies on this board as well. This is clearly evident due to the fact that you've been sitting at your desk for multiple hours and checking on the same thread throughout the day, and no less, have added the dumbest comments I've ever seen. You know, I've been on forums for a couple hours that were active, and we were talking strictly football or hockey. I have never trolled around and talked about mindless things that are related to football only due to someone's name who plays football or coaches football is involved.
    You've decided to defend Big Ben....OK, let's roll with this. You've decided to pull out the OJ Simpson card. Horrible play off the flop, moron. Right, because OJ's lawyer's argument of "If the hand doesn't fit the glove...." was totally legit. Right. Our justice system is pretty clearly in favor of defendants. Hence the only people who are determined guilty, are those who are proven guilty. And not all those who are ruled as "Not guilty" are necessarily not guilty of not doing it. They're considered not guilty by the law; by the idea of not being able to send him to jail due to a lack of evidence. The truth is that there were plenty of indicators there for the public to know that Big Ben was doing something he shouldn't, and that the public absolutely has the clear right to think that he's nothing but a shady punk. You know, I actually had his back after the accusations that he had from two or three years ago. But when an other chick decides to accuse him? Lightning doesn't strike in the same place twice, pahtnah. Let me enlighten you to the fact that most college chicks do not watch ESPN faithfully. His first accusations were not highly publicized and the accusations quickly dissappeared. Why is it that the only other nameable athlete who has been accused of rape was Kobe Bryant, who everyone knows. He's this decade's Michael Jordan. Not too many chicks know Ben Roethlisberger, particularly in North Carolina or wherever he was. He's certainly not GQ status (probably the opposite end of the spectrum), and he's built like a D-2 college lineman. Something tells me that he doesn't get tail as often as he thinks he should. Why do I assume this? Why in the hell is a 28-year old man hanging out at a college bar that clearly caters to the underage crowd? You don't find that creepy in the least bit? I'm 22, and I would have graduated college last spring had I not decided to join the military instead. And personally, I feel a little old and mature for college parties now. When I'm 28, I'll probably hit up the local pubs and what not. I promise you that I won't be browsing the college bars for chicks who look like they're about to vomit and already have one broken high heel (commonground at a college bar).
    That is my story, and I'm sticking to it. Yes, the charges were dropped. My GUESS is that it was due to some sort of buy-off, but of course, that's pure speculation. However, the evidence was there for most of America to have no reason to think otherwise on the grounds that he is a rapist. Boom. Score one for the good guys.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMuscle. Show BostonMuscle's posts

Doc football...aka LEON!!! The loser that can post as himself because he doesnt have the guts to show up as himself....40 years and counting

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

God, I can't wait for next season an the Pats start winning, all these loser's will be back on the bandwagon!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : Lol, you feel my pain? Davedsone is my pain, are you telling me your feeling him lol.... Listen, Shaq, Im a steelers fan....... you know, Big Ben, a real man quaterback...

REAL men don't rape women, go peddle that crap some place else!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

If this is not the candidate for dumbest thread ever, I don't know what is.  I don't think I've seen a coach caught with his pants down when it mattered more than Bill Cowher.

Even his lone SB ring is under suspicion with his QB having a 43 rating.  I don't recall ever seeing a QB play so badly and that team winning a title.

He lost FOUR, I repeat FOUR AFC title games at HOME.  Do you realize how bad that is?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to what if we dumped bill : I totally agree...BB has proven he cannot win since his cheating days. He cannot put together a defense, he cannot hire good managers, his ego is bigger than the team, he wants to be totally in charge like a fascist regime, giving his players time outs on the bench. This man has become the biggest joke in the NFL Oh I cant wait until the draft and see how unhappy all these fans get lol. They will be calling for his head! And trade that pansy quarterback Justine Beiber  

hey dr toejam....nuff said!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Sin loi Dr.Football.
    that's sorry about that in vietnamese.
    the packers are gonna destroy your superbowl trophy dream son. it's gonna take more than 2 weeks for that hip pointer to heal that big ben sustained yesterday. yesterday your steelers won that game by the skin of their teeth. if LT gets in for the touchdown it might have ended up as the greatest comeback in playoff history. your teams in trouble son. you lost your starting center. you qb is not going to be very mobile and the Green Bay Packers are surging right now. This is going to be one of the most one sided superbowl in the last 25 years. enjoy your victory over the jets. that was your superbowl.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to what if we dumped bill:
    [QUOTE] and got bill cowher ? luv BB but i think he might be losing his touch . thoughts.
    Posted by hinkle[/QUOTE]

I'd much rather dump you.

Sections
Shortcuts