what if we dumped bill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hinkle. Show hinkle's posts

what if we dumped bill

and got bill cowher ? luv BB but i think he might be losing his touch . thoughts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cammie. Show cammie's posts

Re: what if we dumped bill

How's this? I think you're an idiot! This was an unexpected year as far as games won in the regular season. This is a young defense and is very inexperienced and it showed in the playoff game against the Jets- not that it was the defense that was the main problem. They'll hopefully pick up some quality defensive players in the draft as well as some offensive help. I think the future looks very bright. I just hope Brady can get his head out of his a**  by the beginning of next season!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to what if we dumped bill:
    [QUOTE] and got bill cowher ? luv BB but i think he might be losing his touch . thoughts.
    Posted by hinkle[/QUOTE]

How about you licking Fat Rex's wife's toes or having a lobotomy.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE] and got bill cowher ? luv BB but i think he might be losing his touch . thoughts.
    Posted by hinkle[/QUOTE]

No, I don't think you have any thoughts.  At all.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Oh dear God...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Posted by hinkle[/QUOTE]

I got a better idea.  How about we dump all the pathetic, whiney, so-called-fans who don't appreciate a good thing when they have it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hinkle. Show hinkle's posts

thats the spirit thanks for setting me straight dont know what i was thinking.   we"ll get em next year !

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from davesakiller. Show davesakiller's posts

Sometimes I hear things like this and it makes me miss the old days (pre-2001) when it wasn't EXPECTED that we win the Super Bowl just because we have Belichick.  Winning a championship in any sport is a really fkn special thing.  I'm sorry that you had to cancel you parties for the playoffs and show off your new appetizer recipies and gas grill.

We overachieved this year.

Fk Bill Cowher!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill:
    [QUOTE]How's this? I think you're an idiot! This was an unexpected year as far as games won in the regular season. This is a young defense and is very inexperienced and it showed in the playoff game against the Jets- not that it was the defense that was the main problem. They'll hopefully pick up some quality defensive players in the draft as well as some offensive help. I think the future looks very bright. I just hope Brady can get his head out of his a**  by the beginning of next season!!
    Posted by cammie[/QUOTE]

Brady get his head out of his a**?? after one of his best seasons as a Patriot?? what do you want from him?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

[QUOTE]Sometimes I hear things like this and it makes me miss the old days (pre-2001) when it wasn't EXPECTED that we win the Super Bowl just because we have Belichick.  Winning a championship in any sport is a really fkn special thing.  I'm sorry that you had to cancel you parties for the playoffs and show off your new appetizer recipies and gas grill. We overachieved this year. Fk Bill Cowher!
    Posted by davesakiller[/QUOTE]
    We didn't overachieve this year. We got beat by a good team that was on a hot streak and had a great gameplan and executed it very well. It happens

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

Posted by hinkle[/QUOTE]
    I totally agree...BB has proven he cannot win since his cheating days.
    He cannot put together a defense, he cannot hire good managers, his ego is bigger than the team, he wants to be totally in charge like a fascist regime, giving his players time outs on the bench.
    This man has become the biggest joke in the NFL
    Oh I cant wait until the draft and see how unhappy all these fans get lol. They will be calling for his head!
    And trade that pansy quarterback Justine Beiber  Cool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to what if we dumped bill : I totally agree...BB has proven he cannot win since his cheating days. He cannot put together a defense, he cannot hire good managers, his ego is bigger than the team, he wants to be totally in charge like a fascist regime, giving his players time outs on the bench. This man has become the biggest joke in the NFL Oh I cant wait until the draft and see how unhappy all these fans get lol. They will be calling for his head! And trade that pansy quarterback Justine Beiber  
    Posted by DoctorFootball[/QUOTE]

Isn't it time for your Propopol shot dr.? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : Isn't it time for your Propopol shot dr.? 
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    another New England fan that cant handle the truth lol..... Nice picture of Shaq by the way

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : another New England fan that cant handle the truth lol..... Nice picture of Shaq by the way

42 years of tears!  How's that for the truth?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : 42 years of tears!  How's that for the truth?
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]
    I dont know, I cant tell you because I'm not a Jets fan. Hows the patriots choking and losing and getting better at it for the truth.
    How about this one, Bill B with all these draft picks for this draft and he still will let the entire Patriot Nation down.... hows that one? Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from davesakiller. Show davesakiller's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : We didn't overachieve this year. We got beat by a good team that was on a hot streak and had a great gameplan and executed it very well. It happens
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

True... I meant that we got more out of this team during the regular season than expected.  Heck, after the Moss trade a lot of people were bitching about us not being an elite team anymore which we clearly are.  We didn't have much playoff experience on the field this year and it showed, especially on defense.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : I dont know, I cant tell you because I'm not a Jets fan. Hows the patriots choking and losing and getting better at it for the truth. How about this one, Bill B with all these draft picks for this draft and he still will let the entire Patriot Nation down.... hows that one? 

42 years of tears has such a good ring to it.  Only ring you'll ever see! doh

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : doh?  what is that? Oh I see, your another inbred Patriot fan that cant answer a question. You must be one of Davedsone family members 

I feel your pain, mam.  Wow 42 years of tears must really suk.  Oh well, there's always 43 to look forward to.  Keep your chinnnns up!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : No silly, its your Mom getting it from Jets fans as usual lol....

Wow. You must be really really sad. And drunk.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : Lol, you feel my pain? Davedsone is my pain, are you telling me your feeling him lol.... Listen, Shaq, Im a steelers fan....... you know, Big Ben, a real man quaterback...

No you are not. You are Jets fans. And I curse you with 86 years of tears. And you will be dead in 2055. Dead for a long long time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorFootball. Show DoctorFootball's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : No you are not. You are Jets fans. And I curse you with 86 years of tears. And you will be dead in 2055. Dead for a long long time.
    Posted by neali[/QUOTE]
    A Jets fan? ahhh no lol...Sorry neali... are you sure its 2055 and not 2056?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox9-8. Show patsox9-8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: what if we dumped bill : I dont know, I cant tell you because I'm not a Jets fan. Hows the patriots choking and losing and getting better at it for the truth. How about this one, Bill B with all these draft picks for this draft and he still will let the entire Patriot Nation down.... hows that one? 

it too bad the jets cant spend money like the yankees do .......if that was the the case they would have alot more lambardi trophies

Sections
Shortcuts