What is that on Brees face?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

What is that on Brees face?

I think its a caterpillar.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: What is that on Brees face?

birthmark. Do we really have nothing better to talk about on a Saturday night?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Why the cheap shots guys??? 

This is the game of the week and once again its our Pats... 

We have so much more to discuss!!! 

I like Brady to have another +300 passing day....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Just trying to lighten the tension is all. Yes I would love to see TB throw for 300+ but what I'd really like to see is Maroney run for a 100+.

Did anyone see the Tuck Rule/Snow Bowl game last night on espn2? man were the Raider mad...at the refs and the NFL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

My bad dude... 

Maroney for +100 would not be bad either...

Ah the Snowbowl game...  I was stationed in Hawaii for that one.  I remember turning on the TV and seeing the blizzard!  Awesome stuff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

No problem Steve it is a dumb thread title. We know what Tom can do and it seems it's always on his shoulders to win the game, wouldn't be nice to see LM break off some long gainers score a couple tds and have a 100+day. I would also like a 6 or 7 sack day outta the defense.

That espn2 show was great they had interviews with everyone including the refs. They even showed where the tuck rule was called in a Jets game with Vinnie Testaverdi earlier in the season and it was called the same.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I was there at the game. paid twice face for the tix for me and dad, opposite end of the stadium from the kick. soon as adam kicked it I yelled "Its too low!" suddenly we heard a roar from the crowd and the ref at midfield couldnt see either - he ran about 10 yards toward the goalposts and put his hands in the air and the place went wild - guy behind me jumped on me in celebration. what I remember most was after the game nobody left the stands for like an hour.......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

That game was surreal, BB said that in the interview. With the snow, the old stadium lighting, rockin' crowd. You're a lucky, lucky person to have witnessed that live, I get goosebumbs watching that game, it's one for the ages.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Nice rightone, you've taken a silly thread that was said in jest and made yourself look like the one with feces on his face. I would imagine Brees face has a smile on it today...we deserved he played lights out. See you could have said that but you've shown your low level of intellect which the route you took.

Sections
Shortcuts