What is the best trick play you remember?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: What is the best trick play you remember?

just typing too get this too the top want too hear more of this

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

BBs intentionally safety in Denver (more a smart play than a trick play) was brilliant 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

What about Westbrook laying down before the end zone instead of scoring. These was a game this past weekend where this could have been done. They could have burned the clock and won the game. I'll research it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

3rd grade when cindy spegnali faked giving me a kiss and stole my dessert :(

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pilillo. Show pilillo's posts

brady to moss to brady to gaffney vs the steelers, I WAS THEREEEE

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

hears a good question . does anyone know who was plowing the feild at the snow plow game?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

ha ha

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

i do too they got inmates from walpole prison too help out. not bad for  a 32 yr old  huh

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I liked this past week's toss to Deion Branch better than the fake field goal which got passed to Troy Brown. 

The Troy Brown play was choreographed.  He was trotting over to the sidelines, not getting into the huddle.  The team got into field goal position.  Brown stopped before going out of bounds.  Nobody was within 10 yards of him.  One of the other team's players desperately ran in his direction.  The Pats hiked the ball and the holder tossed it to Brown in the endzone, trotting.

The Deion Branch play was a sheer giveaway of a TD by a depressed and lulled Bears defense.  Hike, Brady didn't kneel, Branch accelerated and there was nobody back there, time had run out, Brady lobbed the ball over and then Branch ran like heck.  It's not like the Bears weren't a worthy blizzard-aided defense to trick.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The many Tackle eligible TDs to Vrable and even Tom Ashworth

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

underdogs mom coming off the top rope when all I needed was my tire pressure checked.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

The Play against the steelers was awesome!!
    Other than that the Play action TD against Jacksonville in the 07 divisional round to welker WHAT A FAKE!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Ever?  The hook and latter that Boise State pulled off against Oklahoma.  The timing and connection needed to pull that one off is incredibly fine.

I also liked the first Brady statue of liberty direct snap to Kevin Faulk and I never grew tired of watching Vrabel catch touchdowns even though other teams should have known he was entering the game to release for a short flat-out pass.

Plus all those ones you guys mentioned.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

Showing my age.

The gutsy 4th quarter 4 &1 flea flicker TD call by Grogan against the Dolphins in their magical 1985 run to their 1st super Bowl. 

For those too young to remember.  The Dolphins were the reigning AFC champs. It was a mid season showdown. early 4th quarter and in FG range, Miami was up 13-3. Rather than kick the 45 yarder, the Pats went for it. But instead of vanilla, Grogan called a flea flicker and hit Greg Hawthorne for a big TD.  Sullivan Stadium was rocking and that play started their amazing run!  Pats went on to win 17-13.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

The gutsy 4th quarter 4 &1 flea flicker TD call by Grogan against the Dolphins in their magical 1985 run to their 1st super Bowl. 

It is always pleasurable to beat Miami but more so to beat Shula. I still have great pleasure that the snow plow game still to this day bothers him lol.