What Is the Raiders pick worth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

What Is the Raiders pick worth

I know we all want to pick the next Willie Mac or Ty Law in the next draft with the Raiders pick that is presently pick  #12 ..........but what Is the Raiders pick worth for one of many Desperate GM and Head Coaches ?
    One would sense BB will be pawning this pick for maxium value !

I'd take a 2012 1st round and 2011 2nd in a heart beat.

Thoughts ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

Re: What Is the Raiders pick worth

In Response to Re: What Is the Raiders pick worth:
    Does it matter NOW?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

lol! Dude who are you BB? If you don't want to talk about what the Pats might do down the road you are kid of in the wrong place....

I have a hard time seeing the Pats dealing this pick away. We are kind of on the verge of winning a superbowl here. I think 1 piece soon is better than 2 pieces 2 years down the road....

Sure, if we can take advantage of a desperate GM & stack our chips great.....But in a CB rich draft & possibly Mark Engram hanging around @ 10-11-12 i gotta think BB swings for the fences....

also, in my opinion oakland only has 1 winnable game remaining vs Denver....But there's a good chance they lose out. 5-11 or 6-10 is the 7th or 8th pick....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dfitzp. Show dfitzp's posts

I think BB will trade Carolina's pick #33 for a 1st round pick in 2012. There will be a few guys that drop out of the first round, and there are plenty of coaches that have to win right now. They all know BB likes to deal. It helps the Pats that they have a coach that is secure for years, he's never on the hot seat, and he can deal from a position of power with teams that have an immediate need and want to mortgage the future.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: What Is the Raiders pick worth : lol! Dude who are you BB? If you don't want to talk about what the Pats might do down the road you are kid of in the wrong place.... I have a hard time seeing the Pats dealing this pick away. We are kind of on the verge of winning a superbowl here. I think 1 piece soon is better than 2 pieces 2 years down the road.... Sure, if we can take advantage of a desperate GM & stack our chips great.....But in a CB rich draft & possibly Mark Engram hanging around @ 10-11-12 i gotta think BB swings for the fences.... also, in my opinion oakland only has 1 winnable game remaining vs Denver....But there's a good chance they lose out. 5-11 or 6-10 is the 7th or 8th pick....
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption

66 gets annoyed with the draft talk, but he constantly is on the threads dealing with the draft or picks the Patriots have of other teams.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I think BB will trade Carolina's pick #33 for a 1st round pick in 2012. There will be a few guys that drop out of the first round, and there are plenty of coaches that have to win right now. They all know BB likes to deal. It helps the Pats that they have a coach that is secure for years, he's never on the hot seat, and he can deal from a position of power with teams that have an immediate need and want to mortgage the future.
    Posted by dfitzp

I think he would make that trade, but my guess is he would want to trade with a team who has a good chance of having a bad record in 2011

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

"66 gets annoyed with the draft talk, but he constantly is on the threads dealing with the draft or picks the Patriots have of other teams....." Of course you never get annoyed or deal with things that annoy you.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

With those threads I ignore them and don't read them......try it!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Updated 2011 NFL Draft Order after Week 12 of the 2011 NFL Season. Ties are broken based on weaker strength of schedule.

1. Carolina Panthers (1-10)
    2. Detroit Lions (2-9)
    3. Cincinnati Bengals (2-9)
    4. Buffalo Bills (2-9)
    5. Arizona Cardinals (3-8)
    6. Dallas Cowboys (3-8)
    7. Denver Broncos (3-8)
    8. San Francisco 49ers (4-7)
    9. Minnesota Vikings (4-7)
    10. Cleveland Browns (4-7)
    11. St. Louis Rams (5-6)
    12. Oakland Raiders (NWE) (5-6)
    13. Seattle Seahawks (5-6)
    14. Washington Redskins (5-6)
    15. Tennessee Titans (5-6)
    16. Houston Texans (5-6)
    17. San Diego Chargers (6-5)
    18. Indianapolis Colts (6-5)
    19. Miami Dolphins (6-5)
    20. Jacksonville Jaguars (6-5)
    21. Kansas City Chiefs (7-4)
    22. New York Giants (7-4)
    23. Tampa Bay Bucs (7-4)
    24. Philadelphia Eagles (7-4)
    25. Green Bay Packers (7-4)
    26. New Orleans Saints (8-3)
    27. Chicago Bears (8-3)
    28. Baltimore Ravens (8-3)
    29. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-3)
    30. New York Jets (9-2)
    31. Atlanta Falcons (9-2)
    32. New England Patriots (9-2)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Trade value chart---

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Gradkowski put on IR

The Raiders placed quarterback Bruce Gradkowski on the injured reserve list Thursday, ending his season and likely his two-year tour of duty here. Oakland then signed former 49er J.T. O'Sullivan as their third quarterback behind Jason Campbell and Kyle Boller.

Gradkowski started four games this season, including last week against Miami, before re-injuring his shoulder. He had an MRI on Monday that showed he had a third-degree separation, and the Raiders thought that the Gradkowski-Campbell 'controversy' was finally over.

But Gradkowski returned to the team facility on Wednesday, said he didn't need surgery and thought there was a chance he could play again this season, in three or four weeks. Oakland told him that wouldn't be the case on Thursday.

"It would be a week a week or two weeks before he could even throw again or practice," coach Tom Cable said. "You look at what's left on our schedule. It's just not enough time. I think it was a good decision made to move forward."

Gradkowski's contract is up at the end of the season. Campbell, meanwhile, signed a one-year $4.6 million extension for next seasons after being traded to the Raiders. They need to see how he plays in the last five games to determine if they need to go in a different direction next year.

O'Sullivan was last on San Diego's roster before being cut in October, and could help prepare for the Raiders' game against the Chargers on Sunday. This is O'Sullivan's 11th team and he has played 17 career games, making eight starts for San Francisco in 2008.

Raiders passing game coordinator Ted Tollner was with O'Sullivan and the Niners in 2008. O'Sullivan was 128-of-220 (58.2 percent) for 1,678 yards, eight touchdowns and 11 interceptions before being benched for Shaun Hill.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/raiders/detail?entry_id=78282#ixzz17ClTG4xy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Posted by dfitzp

dfi,

ummm, 33 is essentially a 1st round pick.  Who would you trade with Carolina?  You have to wait a year and with the way things are going these day Carolina could improve and you might get pick 25 a year later.  Not worth it to move up 8 spots.  now if you throw in next years 3rd also we might be talking.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to What Is the Raiders pick worth : or trade down in 2011 and get a late 2011 2nd rounder.   or keep it and pick julio jones, and then allen bailey with our pick then pick the next best WR in the second round with carolin's pick - hankerson
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I think it is a given that the Patriots will acquire picks picks in April for the draft in 2012.  I think a trade offer for the Raiders pick has to be really good for the Pats to move 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: What Is the Raiders pick worth : lol! Dude who are you BB? If you don't want to talk about what the Pats might do down the road you are kind of in the wrong place....
    Posted by Red-Doc-Redemption

Wrong place?

Have you read any of this guy's work?

I think he might be kind of on the wrong planet.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

Lets talk draft!!!  What do you think Carolina is going to do with the #1 pick? I find it very interesting what the Bills will do as well.

Any thoughts?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Raiders up 14-0 over the Chargers with 1:18 left in the 1st

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

14-3 now

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

It is now 21-3 Oak!  With 4:50 left in the 2nd

Sections
Shortcuts