What is up with all the cuts today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

What is up with all the cuts today

I can see the JG cut I now understand the TBC cut becasue he is coming back to the patss but what was with the other two cuts all i can think of is the pats dont think they are helping this team and to everybody who think AD is going anywhere he isnt they didnt start him because they thouhgt that he didnt match up good against the titan and if he didnt match up well why risk the injury

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adam4522. Show adam4522's posts

Re: What is up with all the cuts today

Freeing up cap space to do.....what is the question?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

According to Pro Football Reports Thomas was most likely held out due to fear of being hurt in Sundays game and most likely a player involved in whatever the results that are to occur. Jackson is mentioned and I think  he and Thomas are the players involved. BB has been quiet about the injury to Morris and there is a shortage at run ning back. Should Maroney or BJGE be injured as has been the pattern for Maroney then they potentially would be down to Faulk and BJGE. IMO they are attempting to renegotiate Jacksons' contract and/or some other loose end.
    Insofar as merriman is concerned he was not very impressive in last nights game. He appears to be a young player with little left in the tank, plus his off field problems do not fit well in the Patriots Scheme of things.
    If I'm correct most likely T. Nunn will be promoted or Brandon Tate is ready to step up. Don't forget Sam Aiken just received an extension, so he may be the 3rd  receiver. I don't think so but BB has stated his confidence in Aiken time and again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

One move has to be activating Tate... As for the other moves???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

well just look at this intresting link i found

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/10/20/patriots-moves-spark-speculation/

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Gasper explains TBC and Alexander nicely in his Extra Points blog.

Sections
Shortcuts