WHAT IS WATSON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

WHAT IS WATSON

....A computer that is smarter than all of us. BB should hire Watson as a consultant. 
    Watson Crashed Multiple Times on Jeopardy, Plus Other Watson Tidbits

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Re: WHAT IS WATSON

In Response to WHAT IS WATSON:
    ....A computer that is smarter than all of us. BB should hire Watson as a consultant. 
    Posted by harleyroadking11

Ohh, great Harley Road King!
      Like there isnt enough trouble going on in the NFL with Owners and players now wanting the F.E.D.S. to meditate, you want to bust the Union and bring in Robots. OMFG!! HELPPPP Will Robinson, Dr. Smith is a hoomooooooo! weeeeeeeeeee!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

is that a sock on his head......Sorry Alex "what is...is that a sock on his head"

a little unbiased input from Watson couldn't hurt, maybe it will belittle Peyton Manning too...lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

i personally welcome our new computer overlords!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT IS WATSON:
    i personally welcome our new computer overlords!
    Posted by natesubs

Good idea...  I, too, would like to welcome our new computer overlords, and would like to remind them, I am very good at creative writing, which should be extremely beneficial in any subsequent efforts to dupe greater mankind into coffin-like incubators in order to mine their energies in order to fuel your neccesary microprocesses, and later can be used to create very realistic matrixes so man remains in a comatose state, not bothering you for eternity.  I'd also like to go on record and help you institute a strike-first precautionary measure: It's better you take out Keanu Reeves as early as possible, And even IF you don't take over the known universe, and humans somehow (but probably not) end up winning out...by taking out keanu reeeves, trust me, those human survivors will see this as a good faith gesture and undoubtedly, they'll show you leniency after the computer wars are over. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

I thought a Watson was a TE who shot passes straight up in to the air so they could be intercepted

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Bill and Ernie know what to do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

watson might be able to beat me at jeopardy but i bet he'd be no match for me at kick boxing!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

In a foot race between Vince, TB and Watson....who wins?  Hmm

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

watson might be able to beat me at jeopardy but i bet he'd be no match for me at kick boxing!
    Posted by natesubs

idk, what's it's shell casing made outta, carbon steel?  ...mankind's scr#wed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT IS WATSON : Good idea...  I, too, would like to welcome our new computer overlords, and would like to remind them, I am very good at creative writing, which should be extremely beneficial in any subsequent efforts to dupe greater mankind into coffin-like incubators in order to mine their energies in order to fuel your neccesary microprocesses, and later can be used to create very realistic matrixes so man remains in a comatose state, not bothering you for eternity.  I'd also like to go on record and help you institute a strike-first precautionary measure: It's better you take out Keanu Reeves as early as possible, And even IF you don't take over the known universe, and humans somehow (but probably not) end up winning out...by taking out keanu reeeves, trust me, those human survivors will see this as a good faith gesture and undoubtedly, they'll show you leniency after the computer wars are over. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium
    Ohh Boy Lazz,  Serious mistake, Keanu is pizzzzeddd at You! Yell

Sections
Shortcuts