What is With This?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What is With This?

Okay . . .  I'm just gonna say it. I don't get this whole TB 12 thing. Is this supposed to be some kind of individual marketing strategy Brady has unleashed upon us that I'm missing? The logo doesn't make the first bit of sense. It looks like it might be 73 . . .   or 13 . . . or T3 or . . .  I don't even know. Somebody help me out here. How is Brady making money off this? Are people buying these stupid hats? Do any of you have one? Have any of you seen one?

Am I the only person who doesn't get this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: What is With This?

I believe it's just his website logo. It is stupid looking.

It almost makes me wish he went back to the Yankees hat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Maybe he is T3, the next Terminator?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

TB12 hats were on sale for a short time on his website.  He wore them to generate buzz, and all the proceeds went to charity.  Similar to the "Bearded Brothers" T-Shirt I bought that Mankins was selling for charity.  I can't find anywhere that sells them currently.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Or maybe he'll switch to 6 (He can't wear his favorite player's number 16)when he goes to the 49ers next season. They way Pats' fans have been getting on him, it makes sense. His life is in San Fran, why not play for San Fran. They need a QB, too. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: What is With This?:
    TB12 hats were on sale for a short time on his website.  He wore them to generate buzz, and all the proceeds went to charity.  Similar to the "Bearded Brothers" T-Shirt I bought that Mankins was selling for charity.  I can't find anywhere that sells them currently.
    Posted by Payment84

Okay.  That makes sense. Thanx.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

I have no problem with him (or you, or me) wearing a cap that says whatever the wearer wants it to say. Millions of people wear Nike, Adidas or any of thousands of logos that are sewn into the garment forever. Tom Brady decided not to give to some random brand his personal and valuable marketing assistance.
    The Yankees cap was a bit nauseating, but TB 12 is his personal logo.

So leave this alone. It's another thing that sets him apart from the in-your-face tactics of Indianapolis' lordgodalmighty.

I'm sorry for the script crap that follows.

I am attempting to find the source and exculpate.
    /******************************************************** This Script will be included in all web pages to show an Icon on Mouse over, Clicking the Icon will show a Zoominto Viewer (a Flash made viewer) to Zoom the Image Content ********************************************************/ var tmppluginServername = "http://www.zoominto.com/software/ieplugin/"; var versionswf="1100"; var tmppluginSwfname=tmppluginServername + "imgviewerpremium" + versionswf + ".swf"; var protocol = "http://"; var isInternetExplorer = navigator.appName.indexOf("Microsoft") != -1; plugin_run(); function BrowserZoomPlugin() { var ua, s, i; this.isIE = false; this.isNS = false; this.version = null; ua = navigator.userAgent; s = "MSIE"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) />= 0) { this.isIE = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Netscape6/"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Gecko"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = 6.1; return; } } var browser = new BrowserZoomPlugin; var dragObj = new Object; dragObj.zIndex = 0; function zoominto_dragStart(event, id) { var el; var x, y; if (id) { dragObj.elNode = document.getElementById(id); } else { if (browser.isIE) { dragObj.elNode = window.event.srcElement; } if (browser.isNS) { dragObj.elNode = event.target; } if (dragObj.elNode.nodeType == 3) { dragObj.elNode = dragObj.elNode.parentNode; } } if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.cursorStartX = x; dragObj.cursorStartY = y; dragObj.elStartLeft = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.left, 10); dragObj.elStartTop = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.top, 10); if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartLeft)) { dragObj.elStartLeft = 0; } if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartTop)) { dragObj.elStartTop = 0; } dragObj.elNode.style.zIndex = ++dragObj.zIndex; if (browser.isIE) { document.attachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.attachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { document.addEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.addEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragGo(event) { var x, y; if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.elNode.style.left = dragObj.elStartLeft + x - dragObj.cursorStartX + "px"; dragObj.elNode.style.top = dragObj.elStartTop + y - dragObj.cursorStartY + "px"; if (browser.isIE) { window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragStop(event) { if (browser.isIE) { document.detachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.detachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); } if (browser.isNS) { document.removeEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.removeEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); } } function imgplayerprogress_DoFSCommand(command, args) { var imgplayerprogressObj = isInternetExplorer ? document.all.imgplayerprogress : document.imgplayerprogress; } function zoominto_addElement(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.setAttribute("title", ""); newdiv.style.position = "absolute"; newdiv.style.display = "none"; newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { } } function zoominto_addmyelems(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { //_L(e); } } function zoominto_initializelements() { zoominto_addElement("plugpanel", "ZoomInto: Pictures, Images and Photos "); zoominto_addmyelems("plugincheck_0909", ""); } function zoominto_GetElementPostion(theElement) { var selectedPosX = 0; var selectedPosY = 0; tmpw = theElement.width; tmph = theElement.height; while (theElement != null) { selectedPosX += theElement.offsetLeft; selectedPosY += theElement.offsetTop; theElement = theElement.offsetParent; } var tempelement = new Array(selectedPosX, selectedPosY, tmpw, tmph); return tempelement; } function plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(Xwidth, Yheight, divid) { var scrolledX, scrolledY; if (self.pageYOffset) { scrolledX = self.pageXOffset; scrolledY = self.pageYOffset; } else if (document.documentElement && document.documentElement.scrollTop) { scrolledX = document.documentElement.scrollLeft; scrolledY = document.documentElement.scrollTop; } else if (document.body) { scrolledX = document.body.scrollLeft; scrolledY = document.body.scrollTop; } var centerX, centerY; if (self.innerHeight) { centerX = self.innerWidth; centerY = self.innerHeight; } else if (document.documentElement && document.documentElement.clientHeight) { centerX = document.documentElement.clientWidth; centerY = document.documentElement.clientHeight; } else if (document.body) { centerX = document.body.clientWidth; centerY = document.body.clientHeight; } var leftOffset = scrolledX + (centerX - Xwidth) / 2; var topOffset = scrolledY + (centerY - Yheight) / 2; var o = document.getElementById(divid); var r = o.style; r.position = "absolute"; r.top = topOffset + "px"; r.left = leftOffset + "px"; r.display = "block"; } function pluginalertShow(layerid) { document.getElementById(layerid).style.visibility = "visible"; document.getElementById(layerid).style.display = "block"; plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(280, 115, layerid); document.getElementById("plugin_btn_activate").focus(); } function pluginalerthide(layerid) { document.getElementById(layerid).style.visibility = "hidden"; document.getElementById(layerid).style.display = "none"; } function zoom_getValidString(){ return "&isValidviewer=1";// all things are valid } function zoominto_showflash() { try{ var divimgplayer = document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player"); divimgplayer.style.display = "block"; divimgplayer.style.visibility = "visible"; plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(600, 371, "div_plugin_img_player"); zoominto_setImage(document.getElementById("plugpanel").title); } catch (e) { } } function zoominto_closeflash() { var divimgplayer = document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player"); divimgplayer.style.display = "none"; divimgplayer.style.visibility = "hidden"; } function hidezoomicon(){ document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } function getMouseX( e ) { return e.pageX || ( e.clientX + ( document.documentElement.scrollLeft || document.body.scrollLeft ) ); } function getMouseY( e ) { return e.pageY || ( e.clientY + ( document.documentElement.scrollTop || document.body.scrollTop ) ); } function dhtmlLoadScript(url) { var e = document.createElement("script"); e.src = url; e.type="text/javascript"; // document.getElementByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(e); document.getElementById("addiv").appendChild(e); } function getactualimgdimensions(imgsrc){ zoomintoheavyImage = new Image(); zoomintoheavyImage.src = imgsrc var tempelement = new Array(zoomintoheavyImage.width, zoomintoheavyImage.height); return tempelement; } function plugin_run() { var image = document.getElementsByTagName("img"); var totimgLength=image.length; zoominto_initializelements(); for (var i = 0; i < image.length; i++) { if (image[i].className.match("myplug_img")){ image[i].onmouseout = function (evt) { document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } }// Zoom icon hidden zoomarrdim= getactualimgdimensions(image[i].src); //arrdim[0] - width arrdim[1] - height if (!image[i].className.match("myplug_img") && zoomarrdim[0] > 50 && zoomarrdim[1] > 60) { image[i].onmouseover = function () {imgvals = zoominto_GetElementPostion(this); document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.display = "block";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "visible";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.left = imgvals[0] + "px";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.top = imgvals[1] + "px";document.getElementById("plugpanel").title = this.src;}; image[i].onmouseout = function (evt) { imgvals = zoominto_GetElementPostion(this); strx=imgvals[0]; stry=imgvals[1]; endx=imgvals[0] +imgvals[2] ; endy=imgvals[1] + imgvals[3]; tmpcurx=evt.pageX; tmpcury=evt.pageY; if(tmpcurx > strx && tmpcurx < endx && tmpcury > stry && tmpcury < endy ){ l=1 } else{ document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } }; }// End of Condition Image smaller if(zoomarrdim[0] == 1 && zoomarrdim[1] == 1){ // remove Image element image[i].style.display="none"; image[i].style.visibility="hidden"; } } } function zoominto_URLEncode(clearString) { var output = ""; var x = 0; clearString = clearString.toString(); var regex = /(^[a-zA-Z0-9_.]*)/; while (x < clearString.length) { var match = regex.exec(clearString.substr(x)); if (match != null && match.length > 1 && match[1] != "") { output += match[1]; x += match[1].length; } else { if (clearString[x] == " ") { output += "+"; } else { var charCode = clearString.charCodeAt(x); var hexVal = charCode.toString(16); output += "%" + (hexVal.length < 2 ? "0" : "") + hexVal.toUpperCase(); } x++; } } return output; } function Closeiepluginpanel() { closeflash(); } function zoominto_setImage(txturl) { zoominto_changeobject(txturl); } function logme(txtstr) { // try { //alert(txtstr); return ""; } function zoominto_changeobject(url) { //Method to Display the Viewer for Image trkval = "?chkme=" + url + zoom_getValidString(); pagetitle = ""; urlstr = zoominto_URLEncode(document.location); document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player").innerHTML = "www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer'>
    http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-3393826534218057&output=html&h=60&slotname=1811126426&w=468&lmt=1262504125&flash=10.0.32&url="+ document.location +"&correlator=1262504139215&frm=0&ga_vid=399649227.1262504140&ga_sid=1262504140&ga_hid=1178717796&ga_fc=0&u_tz=330&u_his=1&u_java=0&u_h=900&u_w=1600&u_ah=840&u_aw=1600&u_cd=32&u_nplug=8&u_nmime=9&dff=Verdana&dfs=16&biw=1600&bih=723&fu=0&ifi=1&dtd=759&xpc=h2YXWEfMlk&p="+window.location.protocol+"//\" name=\"google_ads_frame\" marginwidth=\"0\" marginheight=\"0\" id=\"google_ads_frame1\" hspace=\"0\" allowtransparency=\"true\"/>
    \n"; }

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I have no problem with him (or you, or me) wearing a cap that says whatever the wearer wants it to say. Millions of people wear Nike, Adidas or any of thousands of logos that are sewn into the garment forever. Tom Brady decided not to give to some random brand his personal and valuable marketing assistance. The Yankees cap was a bit nauseating, but TB 12 is his personal logo. So leave this alone. It's another thing that sets him apart from the in-your-face tactics of Indianapolis' lordgodalmighty. I'm sorry for the script crap that follows. I am attempting to find the source and exculpate. . /******************************************************** This Script will be included in all web pages to show an Icon on Mouse over, Clicking the Icon will show a Zoominto Viewer (a Flash made viewer) to Zoom the Image Content ********************************************************/ var tmppluginServername = "http://www.zoominto.com/software/ieplugin/&quot;; var versionswf="1100"; var tmppluginSwfname=tmppluginServername + "imgviewerpremium" + versionswf + ".swf"; var protocol = "http://"; var isInternetExplorer = navigator.appName.indexOf("Microsoft") != -1; plugin_run(); function BrowserZoomPlugin() { var ua, s, i; this.isIE = false; this.isNS = false; this.version = null; ua = navigator.userAgent; s = "MSIE"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) />= 0) { this.isIE = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Netscape6/"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = parseFloat(ua.substr(i + s.length)); return; } s = "Gecko"; if ((i = ua.indexOf(s)) >= 0) { this.isNS = true; this.version = 6.1; return; } } var browser = new BrowserZoomPlugin; var dragObj = new Object; dragObj.zIndex = 0; function zoominto_dragStart(event, id) { var el; var x, y; if (id) { dragObj.elNode = document.getElementById(id); } else { if (browser.isIE) { dragObj.elNode = window.event.srcElement; } if (browser.isNS) { dragObj.elNode = event.target; } if (dragObj.elNode.nodeType == 3) { dragObj.elNode = dragObj.elNode.parentNode; } } if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.cursorStartX = x; dragObj.cursorStartY = y; dragObj.elStartLeft = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.left, 10); dragObj.elStartTop = parseInt(dragObj.elNode.style.top, 10); if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartLeft)) { dragObj.elStartLeft = 0; } if (isNaN(dragObj.elStartTop)) { dragObj.elStartTop = 0; } dragObj.elNode.style.zIndex = ++dragObj.zIndex; if (browser.isIE) { document.attachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.attachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { document.addEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.addEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragGo(event) { var x, y; if (browser.isIE) { x = window.event.clientX + document.documentElement.scrollLeft + document.body.scrollLeft; y = window.event.clientY + document.documentElement.scrollTop + document.body.scrollTop; } if (browser.isNS) { x = event.clientX + window.scrollX; y = event.clientY + window.scrollY; } dragObj.elNode.style.left = dragObj.elStartLeft + x - dragObj.cursorStartX + "px"; dragObj.elNode.style.top = dragObj.elStartTop + y - dragObj.cursorStartY + "px"; if (browser.isIE) { window.event.cancelBubble = true; window.event.returnValue = false; } if (browser.isNS) { event.preventDefault(); } } function zoominto_dragStop(event) { if (browser.isIE) { document.detachEvent("onmousemove", zoominto_dragGo); document.detachEvent("onmouseup", zoominto_dragStop); } if (browser.isNS) { document.removeEventListener("mousemove", zoominto_dragGo, true); document.removeEventListener("mouseup", zoominto_dragStop, true); } } function imgplayerprogress_DoFSCommand(command, args) { var imgplayerprogressObj = isInternetExplorer ? document.all.imgplayerprogress : document.imgplayerprogress; } function zoominto_addElement(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.setAttribute("title", ""); newdiv.style.position = "absolute"; newdiv.style.display = "none"; newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { } } function zoominto_addmyelems(divIdName, htmlval) { try { var newdiv = document.createElement("div"); newdiv.setAttribute("id", divIdName); newdiv.innerHTML = htmlval; document.body.appendChild(newdiv);; } catch (e) { //_L(e); } } function zoominto_initializelements() { zoominto_addElement("plugpanel", " "); zoominto_addmyelems("plugincheck_0909", " "); } function zoominto_GetElementPostion(theElement) { var selectedPosX = 0; var selectedPosY = 0; tmpw = theElement.width; tmph = theElement.height; while (theElement != null) { selectedPosX += theElement.offsetLeft; selectedPosY += theElement.offsetTop; theElement = theElement.offsetParent; } var tempelement = new Array(selectedPosX, selectedPosY, tmpw, tmph); return tempelement; } function plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(Xwidth, Yheight, divid) { var scrolledX, scrolledY; if (self.pageYOffset) { scrolledX = self.pageXOffset; scrolledY = self.pageYOffset; } else if (document.documentElement && document.documentElement.scrollTop) { scrolledX = document.documentElement.scrollLeft; scrolledY = document.documentElement.scrollTop; } else if (document.body) { scrolledX = document.body.scrollLeft; scrolledY = document.body.scrollTop; } var centerX, centerY; if (self.innerHeight) { centerX = self.innerWidth; centerY = self.innerHeight; } else if (document.documentElement && document.documentElement.clientHeight) { centerX = document.documentElement.clientWidth; centerY = document.documentElement.clientHeight; } else if (document.body) { centerX = document.body.clientWidth; centerY = document.body.clientHeight; } var leftOffset = scrolledX + (centerX - Xwidth) / 2; var topOffset = scrolledY + (centerY - Yheight) / 2; var o = document.getElementById(divid); var r = o.style; r.position = "absolute"; r.top = topOffset + "px"; r.left = leftOffset + "px"; r.display = "block"; } function pluginalertShow(layerid) { document.getElementById(layerid).style.visibility = "visible"; document.getElementById(layerid).style.display = "block"; plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(280, 115, layerid); document.getElementById("plugin_btn_activate").focus(); } function pluginalerthide(layerid) { document.getElementById(layerid).style.visibility = "hidden"; document.getElementById(layerid).style.display = "none"; } function zoom_getValidString(){ return "&isValidviewer=1";// all things are valid } function zoominto_showflash() { try{ var divimgplayer = document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player"); divimgplayer.style.display = "block"; divimgplayer.style.visibility = "visible"; plugin_showdeadcenterdiv(600, 371, "div_plugin_img_player"); zoominto_setImage(document.getElementById("plugpanel").title); } catch (e) { } } function zoominto_closeflash() { var divimgplayer = document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player"); divimgplayer.style.display = "none"; divimgplayer.style.visibility = "hidden"; } function hidezoomicon(){ document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } function getMouseX( e ) { return e.pageX || ( e.clientX + ( document.documentElement.scrollLeft || document.body.scrollLeft ) ); } function getMouseY( e ) { return e.pageY || ( e.clientY + ( document.documentElement.scrollTop || document.body.scrollTop ) ); } function dhtmlLoadScript(url) { var e = document.createElement("script"); e.src = url; e.type="text/javascript"; // document.getElementByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(e); document.getElementById("addiv").appendChild(e); } function getactualimgdimensions(imgsrc){ zoomintoheavyImage = new Image(); zoomintoheavyImage.src = imgsrc var tempelement = new Array(zoomintoheavyImage.width, zoomintoheavyImage.height); return tempelement; } function plugin_run() { var image = document.getElementsByTagName("img"); var totimgLength=image.length; zoominto_initializelements(); for (var i = 0; i < image.length; i++) { if (image[i].className.match("myplug_img")){ image[i].onmouseout = function (evt) { document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } }// Zoom icon hidden zoomarrdim= getactualimgdimensions(image[i].src); //arrdim[0] - width arrdim[1] - height if (!image[i].className.match("myplug_img") && zoomarrdim[0] > 50 && zoomarrdim[1] > 60) { image[i].onmouseover = function () {imgvals = zoominto_GetElementPostion(this); document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.display = "block";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "visible";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.left = imgvals[0] + "px";document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.top = imgvals[1] + "px";document.getElementById("plugpanel").title = this.src;}; image[i].onmouseout = function (evt) { imgvals = zoominto_GetElementPostion(this); strx=imgvals[0]; stry=imgvals[1]; endx=imgvals[0] +imgvals[2] ; endy=imgvals[1] + imgvals[3]; tmpcurx=evt.pageX; tmpcury=evt.pageY; if(tmpcurx > strx && tmpcurx < endx && tmpcury > stry && tmpcury < endy ){ l=1 } else{ document.getElementById("plugpanel").style.visibility = "hidden"; } }; }// End of Condition Image smaller if(zoomarrdim[0] == 1 && zoomarrdim[1] == 1){ // remove Image element image[i].style.display="none"; image[i].style.visibility="hidden"; } } } function zoominto_URLEncode(clearString) { var output = ""; var x = 0; clearString = clearString.toString(); var regex = /(^[a-zA-Z0-9_.]*)/; while (x < clearString.length) { var match = regex.exec(clearString.substr(x)); if (match != null && match.length > 1 && match[1] != "") { output += match[1]; x += match[1].length; } else { if (clearString[x] == " ") { output += "+"; } else { var charCode = clearString.charCodeAt(x); var hexVal = charCode.toString(16); output += "%" + (hexVal.length < 2 ? "0" : "") + hexVal.toUpperCase(); } x++; } } return output; } function Closeiepluginpanel() { closeflash(); } function zoominto_setImage(txturl) { zoominto_changeobject(txturl); } function logme(txtstr) { // try { //alert(txtstr); return ""; } function zoominto_changeobject(url) { //Method to Display the Viewer for Image trkval = "?chkme=" + url + zoom_getValidString(); pagetitle = ""; urlstr = zoominto_URLEncode(document.location); document.getElementById("div_plugin_img_player").innerHTML = " www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer '> http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub-3393826534218057&output=html&h=60&slotname=1811126426&w=468&lmt=1262504125&flash=10.0.32&url= "+ document.location +"&correlator=1262504139215&frm=0&ga_vid=399649227.1262504140&ga_sid=1262504140&ga_hid=1178717796&ga_fc=0&u_tz=330&u_his=1&u_java=0&u_h=900&u_w=1600&u_ah=840&u_aw=1600&u_cd=32&u_nplug=8&u_nmime=9&dff=Verdana&dfs=16&biw=1600&bih=723&fu=0&ifi=1&dtd=759&xpc=h2YXWEfMlk&p="+window.location.protocol+"//\" name=\"google_ads_frame\" marginwidth=\"0\" marginheight=\"0\" id=\"google_ads_frame1\" hspace=\"0\" allowtransparency=\"true\"/> \n"; }
    Posted by Stay-Pro

This would make a good hat.  A bit, a bit of the logo might have to be on the sides though...probably the back too, Maybe they'd need to print the remainder on some sort of neck sun-shield hanging off the back.  I mean, trully that should cover it, but I'm just throwin' this out here as a last resort:  Just in case, one could always have the option of trying to incorporate some kind of ears on the sides and a tongue hangin' off the front of the brim, like Disney does with those Goofy-Hats I saw all the cool kids wearing at Disneyworld long ago...  It'll be hard to incorporate the computer script theme with the animal/"goofy" theme, but maybe if they made a futuristic computer-monster run amok theme, and made a movie simply for the hat potential...  That's just 1 of several ideas I could come up with on spot here, But If I think that we're all in dead-agreement on the 115 lines of computer script being a decent idea for a baseball cap logo, I just think it would be in our best interests to work our backwards from hat to screenplay to narrative to theme, Just for the trouble-shooting aspects involved.  Mass Marketing on the other hand, oye...that, that there's gonna be a nightmare.  I mean, but if you all wanted me to offer a poster-idea, for the computer-monster, See I got this great mental image in mind, of like a blob covered with recycled paper.  And trully, a simple cross between Jaba the Hut & a few of the less descript Garbage Pail kids, with an office rubish bin dumped over him, Would likely work rather well.  Picture here: That purple "Grimmace" character from one'a Ronald McDonald's posse as the overall base form of our monster, with a buncha paper that came out of a shredding machine glued on top.  So, Bam...we're all set there.  Now If some enterprising soul can get to work on the overall storyline, I'll head to OfficeMax when it opens, and start-up the mini-model we'll need to sell this idea on home to the Studio & Producer.  I'm thinkin' we'll be able to get most of the hard work done by lunch, So lets get this up an' runnin', o.k. here people?  Time=Money.    

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

^   I was thinking just a regular cap with a paper towel dispenser. That way you could roll the logo off at your convenience.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

^   I was thinking just a regular cap with a paper towel dispenser. That way you could roll the logo off at your convenience.
    Posted by BigPapi61

Omg, OMG...I did NOT even consider this Papi.  We really wanna leave ourselves with as much "promise" as we can.  Think- Duality here.  IF we were to add a standard paper-towel dispenser to the back of a baseball cap...well, Imo, We got ourselves a homerun.  The computer monster theme could still be fine, It'd just depend more on the type of paper we'd use on the roll.  Like a sturdy, but altogether soft to the touch cross between the softest of fine printer paper and tissues, With the overall size of roughly half a roll of toilet paper.  Jesus, we can even make it do some sorta kink-unwinding on down thing going...  Wow, working off your outline here, really gave this idea some serious wings to fly with.  I mean, THIS is what I'm talkin' about people!  Ya see This, Is what we need here...EVERYbody on the same page (snicker)? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: What is With This? : Omg, OMG...I did NOT even consider this Papi.  We really wanna leave ourselves with as much "promise" as we can.  Think- Duality here.  IF we were to add a standard paper-towel dispenser to the back of a baseball cap...well, Imo, We got ourselves a homerun.  The computer monster theme could still be fine, It'd just depend more on the type of paper we'd use on the roll.  Like a sturdy, but altogether soft to the touch cross between the softest of fine printer paper and tissues, With the overall size of roughly half a roll of toilet paper.  Jesus, we can even make it do some sorta kink-unwinding on down thing going...  Wow, working off your outline here, really gave this idea some serious wings to fly with.  I mean, THIS is what I'm talkin' about people!  Ya see This, Is what we need here...EVERYbody on the same page (snicker)? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

I was just rereading this, and I trully realized how ridiculous I was sounding for awhile here.  Seriously, WhatTH was I thinking above?  I mean, sure your sportin' your toilet paper dispenser ball-cap, which the paper would do fine in terms of a certain bathroom "emergency" situation, Yet by simply adding a very easy pen attached by magnet to the hat, or even by string, We'd be increasing our dispenser usages 10 fold...  I already brainstormed selling part & just a small portion of each sectioned sectioned paper piece to web-pages for advertising at the bottom, So that'll be a huge factor in cutting overhead and the cost factor involved on gettin' this thing up and running, But wow, Don't know what I was thinkin' before leaving this idea out, weird.  I mean I'll just throw this out there as an add gimmick, but "How Many times do YOU desperately need a pen and small piece of paper to write down some thought or get a chicks digits?"  Ya know, probably like at least twice, but really not more than 3 X every 6-8 months, or just a tad longer, right?  So sheez, This ain't just an overall fashion coupe d'etat, This idea coupled with the pen (I might try to do a "gummy-version" of the pen, too), Is like bringing about an entire new system of thinking ALONG with it as well!  We're talking fashion + practical use = Nothing less than a complete revolution in human consciousness about how we view AND live our lives.  If anything, I probably understated that last part...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Who cares?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Who cares?
    Posted by boomerst3

I like how you kept the humour-aspect of this series up and goin' strong.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: What is With This? : I was just rereading this, and I trully realized how ridiculous I was sounding for awhile here.  Seriously, WhatTH was I thinking above?  I mean, sure your sportin' your toilet paper dispenser ball-cap, which the paper would do fine in terms of a certain bathroom "emergency" situation, Yet by simply adding a very easy pen attached by magnet to the hat, or even by string, We'd be increasing our dispenser usages 10 fold...  I already brainstormed selling part & just a small portion of each sectioned sectioned paper piece to web-pages for advertising at the bottom, So that'll be a huge factor in cutting overhead and the cost factor involved on gettin' this thing up and running, But wow, Don't know what I was thinkin' before leaving this idea out, weird.  I mean I'll just throw this out there as an add gimmick, but "How Many times do YOU desperately need a pen and small piece of paper to write down some thought or get a chicks digits?"  Ya know, probably like at least twice, but really not more than 3 X every 6-8 months, or just a tad longer, right?  So sheez, This ain't just an overall fashion coupe d'etat, This idea coupled with the pen (I might try to do a "gummy-version" of the pen, too), Is like bringing about an entire new system of thinking ALONG with it as well!  We're talking fashion + practical use = Nothing less than a complete revolution in human consciousness about how we view AND live our lives.  If anything, I probably understated that last part...

I like it, you could have some sort of dry eraseboard material on the front and people could write in their own clever logo.  Like I was thinking I could write "*fart" on mine, and it would be much better than my other hat that says *fart.  Obviously this hat would be very susceptible to having p*nis's drawn on it when unguarded, so it is very risky.  I'm not sure if the world is ready for such innovation.  Or more likely somebody already invented it 20 years ago.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: What is With This? : I like it, you could have some sort of dry eraseboard material on the front and people could write in their own clever logo.  Like I was thinking I could write "*fart" on mine, and it would be much better than my other hat that says *fart.  Obviously this hat would be very susceptible to having p*nis's drawn on it when unguarded, so it is very risky.  I'm not sure if the world is ready for such innovation.  Or more likely somebody already invented it 20 years ago.
    Posted by shenanigan

You forgot shenanigan, On THIS hat if you could equally write *fart-, I *just farted-, or AND *I farted- 2X...  Ya see that old fart*- hat that you own where it's written as a logo, Just imho, Isn't always enough to fully detail where I'm at in a mindset.  Yet, those examples I provided, could and DO detail, at least my own present state 99.9% of the time.  Oh, also- The terrifying part is that I TOO thought about how this particular hat would really be subject to the potential "prank-factor" aspect.  Think placing a "kick Me" sign on someone's back, and multiply it be roughly 100 fold.  The only real difference is that instead of someone posting a "kick Me" sign on YOUR back, you simply started the process halfway by posting a blank page on your back.  But seriously, I know that sounds bad, but the respect I have for BOTH the overall maturity of greater mankind, coupled with the fact that 1 or 2 "Kick Me" signs posted EVER on you wearing that hat 24-7, will be vastly outweighed by the 1 or 2-HUNDRED phone numbers from hot chicks a person will be gettin' each and every DAY, after they see you donning something so stylish & with that kinda sex-appeal, right? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: What is With This? : I like how you kept the humour-aspect of this series up and goin' strong.

Too, too funny, Laz...the 115 Lines Of Computer Script cap had me in tears!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: What is With This? : Too, too funny, Laz...the 115 Lines Of Computer Script cap had me in tears!
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

I actually got a chuckle picturing Mcdonaldland Grimace with some cheaply glued paper shreddings as his hat...  I was gonna try ta tie this image together somehow with the gummy-pen and if I could work in some sorta Godzilla vs The Computer Monster with bad English word-dubbing, You KNOW I'd try, but I says to myself, "Alright pal, as usual your pushin' the reader's boundaries just a speck too far with the web-page advertisement aspect of the whole thing, and before they start to question the validity of having room to write notes on what SHOULD be the 6000 lines of DOS wording, So I mean, Unless Laz you wanna have to work in some type of pen using invisible ink and probably a small sidetale on the hat wearers being in a secret society (ya know, decoding?), and wow, that's just gonna complicate things for all involved, buddy and be kind of over the top, So I'd cut this one off somewhere betwwen 'absurd' and 'insane'"...ya got set believable limits, ya know?   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In Response to Re: What is With This? : You forgot shenanigan, On THIS hat if you could equally write *fart-, I *just farted-, or AND *I farted- 2X...  Ya see that old fart*- hat that you own where it's written as a logo, Just imho, Isn't always enough to fully detail where I'm at in a mindset.  Yet, those examples I provided, could and DO detail, at least my own present state 99.9% of the time.  Oh, also- The terrifying part is that I TOO thought about how this particular hat would really be subject to the potential "prank-factor" aspect.  Think placing a "kick Me" sign on someone's back, and multiply it be roughly 100 fold.  The only real difference is that instead of someone posting a "kick Me" sign on YOUR back, you simply started the process halfway by posting a blank page on your back.  But seriously, I know that sounds bad, but the respect I have for BOTH the overall maturity of greater mankind, coupled with the fact that 1 or 2 "Kick Me" signs posted EVER on you wearing that hat 24-7, will be vastly outweighed by the 1 or 2-HUNDRED phone numbers from hot chicks a person will be gettin' each and every DAY, after they see you donning something so stylish & with that kinda sex-appeal, right? 

Definitely get her number.  All women love a good *fart joke.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Or maybe he'll switch to 6 (He can't wear his favorite player's number 16)when he goes to the 49ers next season. They way Pats' fans have been getting on him, it makes sense. His life is in San Fran, why not play for San Fran. They need a QB, too. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

His leaving the Patriots wouldn't shock me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: What is With This? : His leaving the Patriots wouldn't shock me.
    Posted by Tcal2

Me, neither. I can't believe people have been questioning his commitment, and now they're riding him for his hat? We don't know what we have. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Man, this thread really went all over the place, didn't it?

Foot in mouth

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Man, this thread really went all over the place, didn't it?
    Posted by p-mike

I say threads should not be afraid of greatness; For some threads are born great, some threads achieve greatness, and others have greatness simply thrust upon them...  I wrote that.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: What is With This? : Definitely get her number.  All women love a good *fart joke.
    Posted by shenanigan

You do know who this model is right?

It's Bridget Moynahan!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Posted by Payment84

that makes so much sense. it could be worse. he could just be rooting for tampa bay rays...lol

Sections
Shortcuts