What is wrong with BB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What is wrong with BB?

He is the best coach in the game. If you disagree please say so.

Others say (NOT ME).....

He can't see we need to run the ball more.

He can't see we need to use the shotgun/spread less.

Or maybe he just can't control his employees?

He has agreed to make Brady the highest paid player in the game, but some tell us he is the big problem with his poor performances.

We have several resident experts who see this so clearly.

Then what is wrong with the best coach in the game that he doesn't see these things?

Maybe Rusty and Co. can tell us. I want answers.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: What is wrong with BB?

Triumphantly returning... I agree, he is the best coach in the game, and Brady is the best player in the game. Even the best coaches and players have days whan their performance is less than stellar, its easier to see with a players performance.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I know, right? We should be winning Super Bowls every year. Where are the experts? We need answers! Second place just isn't good enough! Isn't Bill Cowher available? Or how about Jon Gruden?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: What is wrong with BB?:
    [QUOTE]Triumphantly returning... I agree, he is the best coach in the game, and Brady is the best player in the game. Even the best coaches and players have days whan their performance is less than stellar, its easier to see with a players performance.
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]

So, do you think those who question how BB runs the team have a case? After all, theirs is no small incitement against him. They basically say he is blowing it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

I think that BB has reasons for what he does. I think that he thinks the run game is working better than you do, or that he has bigger fish to fry.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to What is wrong with BB?:
    [QUOTE]He is the best coach in the game. If you disagree please say so. But he can't see we need to run the ball more. He can't see we need to use the shotgun/spread less. Or maybe he just can't control his employees? He has agreed to make Brady the highest paid player in the game, but some tell us he is the big problem with his poor performances. We have several resident experts who see this so clearly. Then what is wrong with the best coach in the game that he doesn't see these things? Maybe Rusty and Co. can tell us. I want answers.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Uhhh I think that BB knows when to run the ball more than you, I , or anyone else here does. He's the best coach and gm in the nfl and the Patriots are lucky to have him here. one day when he's gone you will sorely miss him if you are in fact a fan of this team. 

Name a better coach or quit bashing him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to What is wrong with BB? : Uhhh I think that BB knows when to run the ball more than you, I , or anyone else here does. He's the best coach and gm in the nfl and the Patriots are lucky to have him here. one day when he's gone you will sorely miss him if you are in fact a fan of this team.  Name a better coach or quit bashing him.
    Posted by sporter81[/QUOTE]

I don't bash BB. I have said he's the best coach in the game over and over. I don't question his coaching decisions, others do. I fully expect to miss his coaching when he's gone.

Check in with Rusty, Wozzy, Laz and TrueChump, they're the ones who bash him all the time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is wrong with BB? : I don't bash BB. I have said he's the best coach in the game over and over. I don't question his coaching decisions, others do. I fully expect to miss his coaching when he's gone. Check in with Rusty, Wozzy, Laz and TrueChump, they're the ones who bash him all the time.

Well whoever doesn't appreciate him will once he's retired. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I think that BB has reasons for what he does. I think that he thinks the run game is working better than you do, or that he has bigger fish to fry.
    Posted by timesedge[/QUOTE]

I leave the coaching to BB. I have never complained once about how he runs the team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

glad you sobered up and came back!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxnsl. Show maxnsl's posts

When you say your prayers at night thank God for BB

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

I thought you were retired?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What is wrong with BB? : I leave the coaching to BB. I have never complained once about how he runs the team.

its sport talk to discuss different opinions.
    smart people will have observations of things, including what could be done better. every human being makes errors. every day. sometimes small, sometimes big. bb is one of them. never to deliberate, question or disagree with someone JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOME ELITE STATUS, is a case of "the emperor wearing no clothes". if you dont know what hat means, run it through your search engine.
     choose to open your mind and allow growth.
    conjecture drives this website, is fun and entertining, and will make your brain actually grow, as in create new brain cells (for the inquisitive, lookup "brain plasticity").

peace.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

I thought you were retired?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I knew you'd be back. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

You're like Sybil, one day you want to marry Belichick and the next day he's the devil? 

Why don't you decide first if you like the guy or hate the guy, because he can't be the best and worst at the same time can he?

You retire, then un-retire?   

Do you dress in women's clothing and sit outside his apartment? 

Sorry this has just gotten weird...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Good to see you Babe!

Of course there will be questioning of any player and any coach and any GM. THey all make mistakes and they all are fair game.

But is your purpose here to establish a point we all (essentially) agree on - as I do in my opening sentence - or is it that you are just trying to start a fight?

If you just feel a need to establish the basic point that BB as coach and BB as GM and TB as QB can all be criticized then fine. I agree.

I also agree that TB is not "the problem". He is a HOF QB playing at a HOF level now. But he has made some mistakes that have been HUGELY costly. I think this has been in part due to a feeling (unspoken publically) that he needs to carry the team and that the D, in the last few years, has been unreliable to the extent TB has felt a need to do too much. He might simply have been being so cautious in his throw to Welker that he made it just a little too difficult to catch while trying to insure there was no chance for an interecption. But your best player is never the problem you have to solve.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]You're like Sybil, one day you want to marry Belichick and the next day he's the devil?  Why don't you decide first if you like the guy or hate the guy, because he can't be the best and worst at the same time can he? You retire, then un-retire?    Do you dress in women's clothing and sit outside his apartment?  Sorry this has just gotten weird...
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Woz - Babe thinks the world of BB as a coach. He thinks BB as a GM (as drafter, as aquirer of FA and as wizard of trades) is only average (not bad, jsut average). I agree that BB is a better coach than a GM but that is because I think he is either the best or 2nd best of all time. As a GM I personally think he is extremely good. Certainly one of the very best in the cap era - in my opinion.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

So the "retirement" stunt was what? Just to see what folks might say about you? For attention, apparently.

OK, forget anything relatively somewhat nice I may have said. Truth is, you're a self-important dork. You're also a troll.

You also can't make up your mind. You think BB is great, then he's the antichrist, he's a genius, then he's just dumb lucky because Tom Brady appeared in his locker room from on high. You're hot, you're cold. You leave, you come back. All in like 24 hours. 

Actually sounds like menopause...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BB is the greates coach ever.

Oh...and seek help.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]You're like Sybil, one day you want to marry Belichick and the next day he's the devil?  Why don't you decide first if you like the guy or hate the guy, because he can't be the best and worst at the same time can he? You retire, then un-retire?    Do you dress in women's clothing and sit outside his apartment?  Sorry this has just gotten weird...
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Nah, it paints a far more clear portrait of the reality of the situation, along with the realities of other people's creeds by:  Babe determing his feelings on a moment to moment basis, THEN depending on what his 110% fully soldififed ideas are at that present split second of time, FULLY expressing that the people he hmself, doesn't like, Conform to the exact polar opposite of feelings on his random, and very specific, and unconditionally 100% fully formed, self-based opinion on that specific matter (in that specific single second of fanatically held belief...before it changes again, that is).

See?!?  ...This way, you can create fissures based on false claims about others, mislead m#rons whom actually support one of your ideas at a given instance of you expressing your ever-changing notions...  Babe misleads people, everyway and does so continuously and deliberately.  It makes any and all connections in between other posters, THAT much more difficult to attain...incredibly so, because we carry the weight of these conflictory thoughts and contradictory beliefs that we believe they don't shre with us, or DO share with us (when they often do not) for some time afterwards.  Lot'sa nice stuff ya can do here with this method.  It's fun and beneficial for All!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]So the "retirement" stunt was what? Just to see what folks might say about you? For attention, apparently. OK, forget anything relatively somewhat nice I may have said. Truth is, you're a self-important dork. You're also a troll. You also can't make up your mind. You think BB is great, then he's the antichrist, he's a genius, then he's just dumb lucky because Tom Brady appeared in his locker room from on high. You're hot, you're cold. You leave, you come back. All in like 24 hours.  Actually sounds like menopause...
    Posted by Muzwell[/QUOTE]

...the moment that you see Laz, aligning himself on the side of retired US Military Men with often the most ultra conservative ideas (like Muzwell), on the subject of menopause.......that's when ya know something is wrong- something's very, very wrong with the alternative.  Very, verrrry, unholy and really, reaaaally wrong.  That's one of those red flags...caught on fire, highlighted by strobes, surrounded by exploding fluorescent tubes- Something ya go, "Oh, I see that- That's sorta recognizable and apparent, ain't it?"

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts