What is your confidence level with the Patriots right now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYY28Rings. Show NYY28Rings's posts

What is your confidence level with the Patriots right now?

High: They're a championship contender
    Medium-high: They'll be a tough out
    Medium: Can't get a good read on team yet
    Medium-low: Nothing would surprise me
    Low: They're going nowhere

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: What is your confidence level with the Patriots right now?

TROLL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

my confidence level is at orange right now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to What is your confidence level with the Patriots right now?:
    High: They're a championship contender Medium-high: They'll be a tough out Medium: Can't get a good read on team yet Medium-low: Nothing would surprise me Low: They're going nowhere
    Posted by NYY28Rings

Where is your confidence level that the Jets/Giants will be a huge disappointment this year? Mines pretty high.

(By the way, the fact that you started this thread on 4 forums on this site makes you a HUGE loser.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Ask me after the Draft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Medium/High?

I mean the D is basically in the same spot it was last year lol except Butler and some of these other guys are a year older. Like has the Pats D added anyone yet who can have an impact? I mean seriously the D was hurting last year because most of the D was unhealthy Mayo rushed himself back, Wilfork and his ankle. I mean the D with having another year under its belt will be great. They need a burst of youth at OLB to replace Tully and give AD one more shot and if he jacks up give Tully the nod with the rookie. 

If anything the offense is worse. Same old backs, and same Laura in the backfield. Welker is not coming back anytime soon, Brandon Tate eh.... Randy Moss is the only option whos going to get doubled which leaves Edelman who shouldnt be having any load put ontop of his shoulders. The draft for this offense needs to be amazing. WRs have to be able to come in and produce while. 

While Maroney needs to step it up. 1000+ yards is needed from him this year.

Superbowl is the sky but right now AFC championship. Steelers,Bengals,Jets,Colts dont worry me seriously they dont. The Pats matchup well with all of them amazingly well on defense. On offense its another story. Get Brady some more weapons and fast.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: What is your confidence level with the Patriots right now?:
    While Maroney needs to step it up. 1000+ yards is needed from him this year. Posted by Pancakespwn

that would be a miracle, but it would be great if they keep him. it would bring trade value next year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from toolfinder. Show toolfinder's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

How about F: Worry about the giants or jets

This is boston.com, not ny.com

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

I am very confident that the Pats will field a very competitive team.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

Playoff team: High
    True Super Bowl contender: Low

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

We are still in need of a OLB, DE, and CB on defense.  Offense we really need to go hog wild as we need (and most of these guys will need to have big impacts immediately) TE, WR, RB, QB, OL.  So while things are taking shape now, we'll have a much better understanding of where we are once the draft is over. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to What is your confidence level with the Patriots right now?:
    High: They're a championship contender Medium-high: They'll be a tough out Medium: Can't get a good read on team yet Medium-low: Nothing would surprise me Low: They're going nowhere
    Posted by NYY28Rings

Leon you sad little boy. Confidence is high that your manhood will never excede 1 inch and you will continue to compensate for it by acting like a punk while hiding on the web.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

28 rings is leon?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good thing I started to report him!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Medium. I see us being in the same exact spot we were last year (if not a little worse, because of Welker's injury).

Until we address the running game, by not only bringing in a stud RB, but by actually committing to the run, I won't consider us serious contenders. The leads we blew, in the 2nd half, this season, were just as much a result of no running game as they were of our young D.

And don't even get me started on the D, I'll wait to see what the draft looks like.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

NOT GOOD. BB HAS TOO MUCH ON HIS PLATE TO BE THE BB OF 3-5 OF 5 YEARS AGO. HE NEEDS STAFF HELP. THE SCHEDULE IS THE HARDEST SINCE I CAN REMEMBER.
    THE D IS A MESS,  THE SECONDARY, NO PASS RUSH, AND NO QB PRESSURE.  OLDER RB'S A YEAR OLDER.WO SITUATION NEEDS HELP. WHAT'S WITH THE TE SITUATION??? ONLY DECENT SITUATION IS THE O LINE, ALMOST. AND MY BIGGEST GRIPE--- ABSOLUTELY NO LEADERSHIP ON THE D SIDE OF THE BALL.
    DRAFT MYRON ROLLE----- PLEASE.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Jed/Jay, you need to cool it, I trust BB operation. On the other, you both could send your resumes to BB!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

All you folks that say the D is the same or worse keep forgretting something. DEAN PEES IS GONE! That alone will make an opposing QB hold the ball for an extra 2 seconds. That alone will generate more sacks and more INT's. That alone is like adding another DB or two on the field as well as a really good OLB opposite Tully.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbalance617. Show jbalance617's posts

I agree with 49patriots. Hopefully
    BB has a solid draft this year. Picks like
    Maroney, B. Watson, and Chad "tha fad" Jackson
    haven't worked out. I personally hope the pats
    draft olb/de Brandon Grahm from Michigan. Grahm
    is shorter than the typical pats style olb but he
    is a great pass rusher.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Confident they'll be a top seed in the playoffs and make a run at the AFC Championship

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

I think this team has so many holes that the PATS can almost go best available. 99% of the losers on here have absolutely no clue about sports , nevermind football. All year eveyone was screaming about football , great job my handicapped dog could have told me that our pass rush was a rumor. Other people who actually know what their talking about know we have alot more holes. If you think all we need is a OLB then you just dont know what your talking about. The ILB position is just as much of a need. We were slow hitting the holes , beating backs to the edge , diagnosing/reading plays etc. And get all the OLBs you want , w/out a solid DE teams will run at what would have been Seys side. We also need a CB , TE , and RB. W/ all that said my confidence level is always high when it comes to the PATS.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Kelly's avitar gets 2 yummys!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

confidence now > confidence going into the 2001 season

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

While Maroney needs to step it up. 1000+ yards is needed from him this year. Superbowl is the sky but right now AFC championship.
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

My confidence level just got shot to heII after reading that!Yell

Sections
Shortcuts