What kind of Patriot stuff you get for Christmas?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

What kind of Patriot stuff you get for Christmas?

I got a blue hoody, a Pat the Patriot T-shirt, and coffee mug, between the Harley stuff and the Patriot stuff I'm burting at the seams..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: What kind of Patriot stuff you get for Christmas?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Hey King!   Happy Holidays to you & yours! YOU did about as well as I did.....but you gotta love what T-cal posted better.......I do not know if my heart could handle that much excitement!!!

Patriots 31   Bills 14

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Thanks Blissman and you are right DANG Tcal now that's a stocking stuffer

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

I didn't get any Pats stuff, but I did just get a b0ner. Thanks TCal! :D

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

^ TMI

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Nuttin' yet, all i want is a super bowl trophy

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Now thats a gift an a half..................Tcal, play with that all year!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Patriots blanket from my daughter. Making sure her NFL couch tater dad stays warm

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: What kind of Patriot stuff you get for Christmas?:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

LOL, i remember her from last year. you still keeping her around? haven't found anything better I S'pose 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

is that a dingleberry?  Nahh I'll have to get a closer look

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

scratch off tix. tickets for life game. won nothing. pats season has been enough of a gift.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I got a Pats Tee and ornament for the tree. However, it's the tickets for the Bruins v Flyers game on the 13th that has me pumped.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

mMy son got me a laser engraved wooden football w/ the SB win emblems and Pats logo (#638 of 5000) limited ed. for my cave! Really cool. Mrs. got me a Pats travel mug and a t-shirt with a big shamrock that has all 4 home teams logos inside the leaves and center, it's awesome!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

See the avatar...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from richdeno. Show richdeno's posts

Red #51 Mayo jersey.Hey Tcal my wife was looking over my shoulder when I was reading this thread and saw your pic of the hot chic and wanted to know what the heck I was looking at on my laptop. Lol. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]Red #51 Mayo jersey.Hey Tcal my wife was looking over my shoulder when I was reading this thread and saw your pic of the hot chic and wanted to know what the heck I was looking at on my laptop. Lol. 
    Posted by richdeno[/QUOTE]

lol, don't you hate when that happens richeno.  Sorry.

good memory kp....it wasn't up long before someone got it removed.  She one of my favorites, super hot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What kind of Patriot stuff you get for Christmas? : lol, don't you hate when that happens richeno.  Sorry. good memory kp....it wasn't up long before someone got it removed.  She one of my favorites, super hot.
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

i was say she is volcanic hot, like hot flowing lava

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Nothing yet, I do have a ton of pats stuff. My sister in Springfield has yet to send her presents to us down here in Tucson Az so I am hopefull. Tcal thanks for the picture, I only stared at it for ten minutes!!! Now I have to go to the bathroom! :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Go figure...  my wife got me a Patriots golf bag!  Needed one anyway.... 

GO PATS!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEPfan4life. Show NEPfan4life's posts

I got a couch blanket, 2 team t-shirts, logo sticker for the AMG, a new cap, license plae holder and finally my favorite a leather checkbook holder.  What a great xmas gift from my girls.  All I was asking for was a nice sweatshirt for winter but got more and will not complain except when I got the bill later.  Merry Xmas to all and go Pats!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

But TCal, does she have pretty feet?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from timithye. Show timithye's posts

Pats tire cover for the spare on the back of the wrangler, a Pats flag which took the place of the welcome flag in the front of the house.  Luv the schwag!!!