What NO ONE is saying about last night....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

Re: What NO ONE is saying about last night....

Lucky or not, the Pats cannot play like they did against Buffalo and hope to go 12-4. They would be lucky to be 9-7. This is not the type of game we are used to seeing. I hope they get it together.

Lucky, no, I will agree with you.... Fortunate? That is something no one can argue with.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

In Response to Re: What NO ONE is saying about last night....:
    In Response to What NO ONE is saying about last night.... : Something else nobody is talking about is that Gostkowski is the one who recovered the fumble.  Could be the biggest play of the year.  
    Posted by Muzwell

He is a mississippi boy like myself.  That showed his toughness to get the ball.  Way to represent.  That was his make up for missing the FG.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Hey man, I'm just gonna say it:

When the god dammned kicker is diving in there to get the loose ball, that's a team I'm proud to root for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I thought it was borderline with McKelvin. He caught the ball right on the goal line. Initially, I thought that he was going to take a knee, but he wasn't sure if it would be a safety. 
    Posted by thetrinity12

Compltely agree; it was definitely close.  And the thing that has gotten lost in all of this is Gostkowski's kickoff.  I don't normally heap praise on kickers, but honestly that ball was perfectly kicked. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

ok - no answering questions with questions, but you can try to run away from them.
    Posted by underdogg

???

Seriously, if you had actually read through these boards, your "question" would be answered about 1000 times. 

Go see for yourself. It's really not that hard.

Sections
Shortcuts