What Patriots artifacts do you collect?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

What Patriots artifacts do you collect?

A guy I know has TONS of Patriots ball caps.

I prefer jerseys. My collection of current and former players include: Mcginest, Coates, Brady, Bruschi, (Troy) Brown, Seymour, Warren, Wilfork, Vrabel, Paxton, Hochstein, Welker, Faulk, Light, Koppen, Colvin, and Green.

My next ones might be Neal, Meriweather, Mayo, or Vollmer; but those custom ones can get expensive.

SOMEONE on this forum MUST have more than me! There are much bigger Patriots nerds than me- ones who have a lot more green to throw around as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: What Patriots artifacts do you collect?

My parents are moving to California and I was required to pack everything I wanted to keep.

I have at least 3 different pom-poms, a few metal ticket stub souvenirs, a couple posters (Steve Grogan night, Mike Haynes night, Bruce Armstrong night), and an unlimited number of towels, all of which were handed out at games I attended since 1992.

I also have an autographed football from (1999-2000? 2000-2001?), an autographed t-shirt, and a few autographed hats (featuring a Reebok equipment hat handed to me from Adam Vinitieri himself - I traded one of my dad's hats for it)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

I have a signed mini pat patriot helmet from Fluite, a few McFarland figures. Every hat from div and conf and super appearences. Bruschi jersey
    Official Helmet, various mzg covers, Tapes of all conf div sup wins. Three games to glory DVD. a few nick nack bobble heads, snowglobes, and glasses. A framed photo of Brady and Brsuchi  "3 tme supper bowl champs". And all the crap from the superbowl when we beat the iggles.. actually got to go to that game and stole a huge Patriots Superbowl banner from the airport terminal on my way to the plane home.
     and lots of football cards... 
    My wife thinks I'm nuts....

When I was a kid I saw Grogan at the airport in R.I. I was too shy to ask him for an autograph...  sure wish I did.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

A coffee mug. An 80's poster. A Super Bowl XXXVIII poster. A pennant. Trading cards. A mug from a sports dinner back in the 60's that was attended by Gino Cappelletti and other Pats and Jonny Most. Several caps. Super Bowl sweatshirts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Tom Brady rookie card, team picture, Tom Brady jersey, freezable beer mug, desktop background pic, squashed penny medallion, fridge magnets, cap

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

I have a collection of action figures of patriots players including a Tom Brady Pro Bot.  Also have some beer mugs and coffee cups jerseys but what I go out and look for to continue collecting are the action figures.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I have  2001 Super Bowl program signed by Tom Brady, lots of magazines and books about the Patriots and Steve Grogan's Lexus!  and a BB hoodie, Patriots Polartec and of coarse a Brady shirt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Game, you have Steve Grogan's Lexus?

I have super bowl hats and sweatshirts, tee shirts, videos and dvds, coffee mugs, calendar, key chain and blanket.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I forgot about my Patriots penants (a 1990's team one and a Super Bowl XXXI one), pillow, freezable mug, my Terry Glenn jersey, Bledsoe jersey, Brady jersey, my 2002 Belichick sweatshirt with sleeves cut off (the same as his original hoodie, sans the "BB" obviously).  I also have a nice picture of Gillette Stadium along with a picture featuring the stars of the Super Bowl XXXVI team, a 2001-2002 AFC Champions hat, a Patriots laundry hamper, two Super Bowl XXXVI seat pads along with everything else they left for attendees of Super Bowl XXXVI (particularly the bean bag toy Mardi Gras bear made of red/white/blue).  I particularly cherish the holographic ticket stub and ticket holder from that Super Bowl.  Additionally, I've also accumulated countless ticket stubs (and I'm fascinated to realize that it was only $55 to sit in Section 108, Row 4, Seat 15 at old Foxborough Stadium when I first started going to games... wow)

My dad has a slice of the goal post through which the game winning field goal against the Raiders was kicked by Adam Vinitieri signed by Vinitieri, a picture of Bruschi throwing snow up during the Snow Game against Miami signed by Bruschi, a couple Patriots sweatshirts, sweatpants, sweat-wicking Under-Armour style polo, slippers, mug, hats, and a few books (I remember Moving the Chains and Education of a Coach in particular).  

Oh, and his favorite shirt (purchased from street vendors outside Fenway, by far the best gift I've ever given him:
    http://www.sullysbrand.com/products/i-hate-peyton-manning-eli-sucks-too-t-shirt

(front)

(back)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

3 SB champion T shirts in my closet never worn, and on my dresser an official NFL gameball I had gotten years ago for Xmas, that I brought to a Troy Brown appearance at a local sports bar and he hand signed it for me!!!...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I have an Arm and Hammer box with a half-eaten cheesecake mashed to the side that's been in my refridgerator since New England's 2001 SB victory and A Cumberland Farm's styrofoam cup (with a small bite taken out of it) that I use as a desk organizer/room centerpiece, on which I wrote with a sharpie "I LUv ThE Patrits."  Both items, keepers no doubt, are by and large priceless and have far more value than what I'll eventually be asking for them on e-bay.  Although I am thinking of sending the petri-dish in the fridge to one, or both of the Manning twins, since they'd probably eat it...which at least for me, would exceed any monetary considerations.  I actually have alot of options to weigh here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Lets see,
    Tons of Jerseys, Steve Grogan knit throwback, Sea Bass Jersey as seen in my icon, Mayo throwback, Bruschi, Harrison, Hannah, Armstrong, Fryer.
    Several t shirts.
    Grogan rookie card.
    Pats xmas ornatments. 
    Pats folding chairs, grill kit, tent, tons more I am sure.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I collect everything . To many things to list . If I had to guess its over 450 items......from grill cover to rug in the man cave........wife has me on double secret probation.....no more stuff...........or else........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

"I have an Arm and Hammer box with a half-eaten cheesecake mashed to the side that's been in my refridgerator since New England's 2001 SB victory and A Cumberland Farm's styrofoam cup (with a small bite taken out of it) that I use as a desk organizer/room centerpiece, on which I wrote with a sharpie "I LUv ThE Patrits."  Both items, keepers no doubt, are by and large priceless and have far more value than what I'll eventually be asking for them on e-bay.  Although I am thinking of sending the petri-dish in the fridge to one, or both of the Manning twins, since they'd probably eat it...which at least for me, would exceed any monetary considerations.  I actually have alot of options to weigh here."

Try "Antiques Roadshow".

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

We're all going to end up on Hoarders - Pats fan edition

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

I'm a hat person.  I have 8.  I have the 3 Silver Super Bowl coins and the Framed Front Pages (2001 fell and shattered the glass during man cave make over).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I have an Arm and Hammer box with a half-eaten cheesecake mashed to the side that's been in my refridgerator since New England's 2001 SB victory and A Cumberland Farm's styrofoam cup (with a small bite taken out of it) that I use as a desk organizer/room centerpiece, on which I wrote with a sharpie "I LUv ThE Patrits."  Both items, keepers no doubt, are by and large priceless and have far more value than what I'll eventually be asking for them on e-bay.  Although I am thinking of sending the petri-dish in the fridge to one, or both of the Manning twins, since they'd probably eat it...which at least for me, would exceed any monetary considerations.  I actually have alot of options to weigh here."

"Try "Antiques Roadshow"."
    Yapple

Yapple, How Dare You even to suggest I debase my cherished collectibles with the garbage I've seen displayed on THAT show...  Heck, I once saw someone bring in for valuation, A very early 19th Century American Flag that the assessor said was, "Only one of 2 or 3 known to be in existance with that specific collection of stars in terms of states of the union at that time, and subsequently it's next-to mint condition made it nearly priceless."  Ya lmao, like WhoTH would spend hard earned cash on that thing...  On the otherhand, My Arm & Hammer with the burnt cake welded to it, Has its standard utilitarian value of refridgerator cleanliness and sentimental 2001 keepsake memento (although the warped box/mutant cake have less to do with The Pats SB game, and more about me being fatter because I ate more cake then)-YET that A&H box can also be a paper weight, a survivalist tool, a weapon for a Manning Assassination attempt & therefore a #1 exhibit in a show trial...ALL of which that absurd Flag cannot do-uniquely original uses for a true one-of-a-kind piece... 

Sections
Shortcuts