What Patriots Jersey should I get?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Radionowhere228. Show Radionowhere228's posts

What Patriots Jersey should I get?

Having realized that I haven't bought a football jersey in quite awhile I have decided it is time for me to buy a new patriots jersey. However, i am at a lose as to whose jersey I should buy. Now, I tend to buy the jersey of some of the teams younger talent. With this in mind, whose jersey should i buy next?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: What Patriots Jersey should I get?

Tough call, with the revolving door of players the Pats have you probably want to stay away from anyone in a contract year.  Mayo or Welker will be productive and be around a while I think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I'd go with Mayo...

I had a Ty Law jersey for a while... (2000-2004)

My buddy bought a Lawyer Malloy jersey like the week before they let him go!!  classic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittycat6969. Show kittycat6969's posts

My Welker Jersey has been going strong since (2007-).  I am happy with it but I need to get it dry cleaned since I wear it on game days. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from The2boys. Show The2boys's posts

In Response to Re: What Patriots Jersey should I get?:
    [QUOTE]The amount of $$ you people with those horrible accents spend on team logo gear is ridiculous. Is it an unwritten rule that all boston sports fans have to budget at least $500 to $1000 a year on gear?? How about those tacky team logo stickers that you all have on the back of every vehicles that you own. Your lives shouldn't revolve a sports team Gang! Go buy a throwback jersey from the pats last superbowl win ...what was that almost a decade now since the pats won anything???LOL that ought to get them going!
    Posted by uhohLeon[/QUOTE]

Leon..just go away...you bring nothing to the table...you're not equipped to engage in any intelligent conversation..and now you insult all Boston sports fans...Typical...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

butler chung or vollmer

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Radionowhere228. Show Radionowhere228's posts

[QUOTE]butler chung or vollmer
    Posted by FOWLER8196[/QUOTE]

All three of these are possibilities... along with Gary Guyton, Brandon Meriweather and Johnathan Wilhite

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoLaN87. Show NoLaN87's posts

I bought a Vrabel jersey last year thinking he would be with us forever, so i may not be the best person to listen to haha. I'd go with Moss, Welker, Faulk, Mayo or Merriweather

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I have a classic John "HOG" Hannah Jersey.. on my second one of those at present (orrigional one has his autograph on it and is now framed in my man Room.)  I also bought a Bruschi Jersey in 2005 I think it was and I bought a Mayo Jersey this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'd go with Seabass. He's most likely to be around the longest besides Brady

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]I have a classic John "HOG" Hannah Jersey.. on my second one of those at present (orrigional one has his autograph on it and is now framed in my man Room.)  I also bought a Bruschi Jersey in 2005 I think it was and I bought a Mayo Jersey this year.
    Posted by DaBlade[/QUOTE]

My vote goes with this guy.

Hannah is definitely an uncommon choice, but he might be the greatest if not most brutally physical lineman to ever play the game.  You did NOT want to see this guy pulling towards you.  Hannah and Leon Gray formed one of the best left sides in the history of the NFL and powered the 1976 Patriots to the single-season team rushing record (~3100yds RUSHING).

I like the Hannah throwback jersey for sure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wtfmaroney. Show wtfmaroney's posts

buy a vince wilfork jersey he is definitly one of the  faces of our D. i just bought a pro bowl moss jersey becuase i coudnt find a wilfork one :P pro bowl jerseys r sick

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Dan Klecko

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALLDAWAYPATS. Show ALLDAWAYPATS's posts

I went with Mayo.  Bill said in an article earlier this year that Mayo is untradable!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Tough call on the young guys, they don't seem to last. If I were buying one, I would get Faulk. He is Mr. Patriot, now that Troy Brown is retired and I expect him to stay with the Pats until he retires.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

TOM BRADY? only the best Quarterback in the history of the NFL. . . why not get one of those?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cmjoh0. Show cmjoh0's posts

I got a Logan Mankins away jersey at the beginning of last season and I love it.  My next one might be Vollmer.  Gotta show some lineman love too!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

WELKER!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I'd go with Mayo. In fact, I've been thinking of buying one to go with my Harrison jersey.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

Same here! I have a Brady jersey that I've had for a while and I've been thinking about getting a new one. I've got it down to Mayo, Meriweather, Butler, and Vollmer but I can't decide.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

I got a Brady jersey before the first game last season. After he got hurt, I ordered a Rodney Harrison jersey, and then he got hurt. I started to get a Welker jersey a few weeks ago and then thought better of it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe4ever. Show coltsbabe4ever's posts

Gert a Peyton manning jersey

Reebok Indianapolis Colts Peyton Manning Replica Team Color Jersey - NFLShop.com

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]I got a Brady jersey before the first game last season. After he got hurt, I ordered a Rodney Harrison jersey, and then he got hurt. I started to get a Welker jersey a few weeks ago and then thought better of it.
    Posted by DynastyXXXVI[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for injuring Brady and Harrison.  You owe us all a SB trophy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]Ger t a Peyton manning jersey
    Posted by coltsbabe4ever[/QUOTE]
    I checked, they don't make them in mens sizes.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe4ever. Show coltsbabe4ever's posts

www.sportsmemorabilia.com/files/cache/tony-dungy-autographed-photo-16x20_f70ae587743a1939d458c06f3005bb40.jpg" alt="" width="260" height="278" />" />

Get a reel jersey of a reel player, Manning

Sections
Shortcuts