What Position Do We Draft Next Season In The First Round?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Re: What Position Do We Draft Next Season In The First Round?

Nice to see most Patriot fans are believing in the Best Player Available that fits your system style of drafting... BB has taught us well.
    Having said that I think the biggest needs are going to be Oline and Dline. But there are several positions that if the player meets his system he would draft and that is fine with me... I have decided to wait till the draft gets closer to see what our needs truly will be. I do have some players I like that I think would be good, but I'm not going to say who yet.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Since I'm not as much up on the draft as you guys...

What are the chances BB ends up trading a pick or two to a desperate team that has someone who would fill one of our needs AND is not a head case?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

A DE whose bull rush will require a double team in the NFL. 

Then, Cunningham will be a terror.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Cunningham is going to be a special player.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

our weakest position~placekick holder

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: What Position Do We Draft Next Season In The First Round?:
    [QUOTE]our weakest position~placekick holder
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Start practicing and you could show up at camp next year as a walk on. I'm not sure if harleyroadking11 will fit on your uniform though. Might be some trade mark infringement issue too. Or better yet you could parley it into an endorsement deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I'd do it in a heartbeat Evil, shoot I'd wash jocks if they would let me.

*get much snow you're in 'Cuse country right?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

1st 3 picks- DE , OLB, CB in no particular order. Next 3 picks OL, OL, RB. Gotta adress the pass D this off season. Oh and sign Harley to be the jockwasher. Gotta keep those jocks clean and fresh which results in better on field performance.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: What Position Do We Draft Next Season In The First Round?:
    [QUOTE]A DE whose bull rush will require a double team in the NFL.  Then, Cunningham will be a terror.
    Posted by expertmike[/QUOTE]

exactly my thinking. the lack of pass pressure is not because of not having the OLBs.  OLBs won't improve pass rush if they are being told to cover a lot of times. the pats system requires that they are able to pressure (not ncessarily sack) even with a 3-man rush.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Not a position but a skill

PASS RUSH

DE or OLB, gotta use Oakland pick on one

Why lose Mankins and sign a guard when you can just make-up and sign him. Wasting a pick in the 26-34 range to replace a guy in his prime you just have to pay to keep, and prob less or the same than what you were willing to 6 months ago, makes no sense when the goal is a Super Bowl.

Sections
Shortcuts