What QB gets benched first?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

What QB gets benched first?

Whole lotta crappy QB's out there who gets to sit the pine first?
    ~Fitzpatrick
    ~Girard
    ~Grossman
    ~Campbell
    ~Kolb
    ~Hennie
    ~Other

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Re: What QB gets benched first?

I'd say if it isn't Orton the bible belt will start killing people.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Fitz is actually a pretty good QB for what Buf does.

Hennie might be the first considering how much the fans turned on him

My money is on Clausen though. He'll start the season lose a couple games and the clamour to put Newton in will be so large they toss the kid in before week 4

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Girard

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

It'll be the kid out of Utah for the 49'rs....he's been such a poor #1 overall draft choice that he's on the road to oblivion.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Why do you mention Kolb? What did he ever do to you?

My hope is that it is Sanchez. But I think a more likely candidate will be a rookie thrown in right away and struggling or Henne or Grossman if he even starts the season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

In Response to Re: What QB gets benched first?:
    [QUOTE]It'll be the kid out of Utah for the 49'rs....he's been such a poor #1 overall draft choice that he's on the road to oblivion.
    Posted by hambonawilliams[/QUOTE]

I dont think you can blame Smith for his woes, the poor guy had 1 offence for 2 years running since he got in the league each year he has to learn a new offence. I actually pity the poor kid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

That well may be, but his time has pretty much run it's course....and with Luck playing nearby, and his old coach running the 49rs, I think a change is just around the corner...time to develop a #2 (to work behind Luck)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

@portfolio~ I threw Kolb in the mix only because of his small resume and hugh contract.....he's on the fence

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Dalton, that kid has looked terrible in the preseason, and he plays on the team looking to get Luck(y) next year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYASO#7. Show JYASO#7's posts

Henne---- not Hennie

Chad is not the problem in Miami-- the problem is coaching.  You think Brady would be happy to come out 2 to 3 snaps a drive after completing 4 passes in a row for the now useless gimmick called the wildcat.  I'm not a Dolphins fan and I realize this-- why can't everyone else see it.  Its like that idiotic Childress in Minnesota the last few years pulling Adrian Petterson out of the game on 3rd down all the time instead of throwing him the ball to get him into open space.  I can't believe how long it took for the Vikings to can his azz.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Where is the first round pick Tim Tebow?   Oh wait...He is now the 3rd QB!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2a54c08987b90dfcfb300b0f157c5aaa&plckUserId=2a54c08987b90dfcfb300b0f157c5aaa">
    First: 4/8/2010 few years.
    Last: 8/25/2011
    Dalton, that kid has looked terrible in the preseason, and he plays on the team looking to get Luck(y) next year

Andy Dalton yes. I disagree with the next year part. Unless their in the Andrew Luck pool then this guy needs groomed for the next few years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]Girard
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

I don't think Jacksonville will be as bad as people think. As usual I'm sure they'll be wildly inconsistent but Garrard is actually a pretty good quarterback. I wouldn't be surprised if he was their starter for the whole year 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Alex Smith....it's always Alex Smith

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]Dalton, that kid has looked terrible in the preseason, and he plays on the team looking to get Luck(y) next year.
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

Too early to tell. Dalton looked pretty good last night.

Dalton was an efficient 11 of 17 for 130 yards and a touchdown for Cincinnati (1-2), putting together a 107.5 quarterback rating, a vast improvement over the 30.9 figure he took into the game. He credited a running game that finished with 191 yards, 63 in the first quarter, which he said helped open up the passing game.

Not surprised Dalton didn't do so well last week after Suh nearly took his head off.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from VMIPatsFan. Show VMIPatsFan's posts

I think Dirty Sanchez after the Jets get off to an 0-4 start!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]That well may be, but his time has pretty much run it's course....and with Luck playing nearby, and his old coach running the 49rs, I think a change is just around the corner...time to develop a #2 (to work behind Luck)
    Posted by hambonawilliams[/QUOTE]

HAHA great avatar...saw that in daily news as well!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The guy who's going to flame out first isn't even on your list . . .  which doesn't surprise me. Seattle may as well be on another planet for all anyone cares about it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Sanchez right after week 5

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

First: 8/1/2011
    Last: 8/25/2011
    Henne---- not Hennie

Does he wear a tutu?