What qb has the highest passer rating at home this year? guess before looking.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

What qb has the highest passer rating at home this year? guess before looking.

what is your guess befor looking? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: What qb has the highest passer rating at home this year? guess before looking.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nosliw llessur

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Re: What qb has the highest passer rating at home this year? guess before looking.

I was actually going to guess Alex Smith, but I should have realized it would have to be some one who got to play the Pats at home. That should help any QBs rating...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was actually going to guess Alex Smith, but I should have realized it would have to be some one who got to play the Pats at home. That should help any QBs rating...

[/QUOTE]

that is funny :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yeah heard this today...great in seattle

[/QUOTE]

i watched him in preseason and from a game or 2 said that looked very good.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He will have to do something about the 56 point differential between his home and road performances before I will call him "very good." 

Looking at his game log, he has significantly fewer attempts at home (142 vs 111 about 6 per game). The defense is also playing significantly better at home (4.5 points fewer per game).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He will have to do something about the 56 point differential between his home and road performances before I will call him "very good." 

Looking at his game log, he has significantly fewer attempts at home (142 vs 111 about 6 per game). The defense is also playing significantly better at home (4.5 points fewer per game).

[/QUOTE]

it was a projection based on signs. not many qbs are tp in the league right away.

i think he could be good with weapons

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it was a projection based on signs. not many qbs are tp in the league right away.

[/QUOTE]

I still think he could be good. Obviously, he showed something to beat out Flynn for the job in the first place. He definitely has potential. 

I actually think Golden Tate, Sydney Rice, Zach Miller and Marshawn Lynch are pretty good weapons for a rookie QB. He definitely has better offensive skill players than RGIII in Washington, and he may not have a Reggie Wayne, but that group is better than what Luck has around him (especially at RB).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I still think he could be good. Obviously, he showed something to beat out Flynn for the job in the first place. He definitely has potential. 

I actually think Golden Tate, Sydney Rice, Zach Miller and Marshawn Lynch are pretty good weapons for a rookie QB. He definitely has better offensive skill players than RGIII in Washington, and he may not have a Reggie Wayne, but that group is better than what Luck has around him (especially at RB).

[/QUOTE]

wrs im talking, yes tate is becoming a weapon

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I definitely think he has potential. He has managed to win more games than he has lost, and really that is ultimately what QBs get judged on. Guys with great stats and no wins become footnotes and punch lines...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that one right.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that one right.

[/QUOTE]

me either man :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I definitely think he has potential. He has managed to win more games than he has lost, and really that is ultimately what QBs get judged on. Guys with great stats and no wins become footnotes and punch lines...

[/QUOTE]

indeed

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

I thought it was sancheeze

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Got to this one late.  I've heard this mentioned on television a couple of times.  He doesn't turn the ball over and the 'hawks would rather run the ball.  Strong defense.  It surprised me to say the least. 

I don't think Russell can bring back the Seahawks if they are behind.  He's just good at not turning the ball over and making the modest plays they ask him to execute which is not a bad thing.  It's what the 'hawks have been looking for a while now. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

They do struggle on the road.  But they have turned a corner with this thing.  They aren't laughing at 'em any more.  I never did get Pete. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

In response to garytx's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Got to this one late.  I've heard this mentioned on television a couple of times.  He doesn't turn the ball over and the 'hawks would rather run the ball.  Strong defense.  It surprised me to say the least. 

I don't think Russell can bring back the Seahawks if they are behind.  He's just good at not turning the ball over and making the modest plays they ask him to execute which is not a bad thing.  It's what the 'hawks have been looking for a while now. 

[/QUOTE]

did you forget Pats game?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Solid rookie season for Wilson, though they're not asking him to do too much at this point as he's 29th in the NFL in passing attemps (253),31st in Yds/G (183) and 19th in YPA (7.22)... his game against New England A&M's secondary being his best yet.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Solid rookie season for Wilson, though they're not asking him to do too much at this point as he's 29th in the NFL in passing attemps (253),31st in Yds/G (183) and 19th in YPA (7.22)... his game against New England A&M's secondary being his best yet.

[/QUOTE]

"though they're not asking him to do to"

agreed mb.

still a shocker.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Steve young. Then i believe Kurt warner. While they both are gainfully employeed by networks they are, in every game day sense,"at home." Several teams could still benefit from these two!!