What Saint fans are saying...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

Re: What Saint fans are saying...

In Response to Re: What Saint fans are saying...:
    [QUOTE]I think Guido is a GeauxNad.
    Posted by harleyroadking103[/QUOTE]

Excellent!  Now you are getting the hang of it.  I am proud of you for finally coming up with that one.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Saint fans are saying... : Excellent!  Now you are getting the hang of it.  I am proud of you for finally coming up with that one.
    Posted by AsylumGuido[/QUOTE]

Thank you very little. We're on opposite sides literally. I'm on the Vermont/Canadian boarder. No harm intended just funnin', you've probably see GeauxNad a 1000 times. Also wanted to say never mind what uncle alfie says he puts everyone that doesn't agree with him on ignore including half of this board.
    He says he is a Marine but he runs from every fight here. 
    Luck to you Monday night and here's to an injury free game

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Saint fans are saying... : Thank you very little. We're on opposite sides literally. I'm on the Vermont/Canadian boarder. No harm intended just funnin', you've probably see GeauxNad a 1000 times. Also wanted to say never mind what uncle alfie says he puts everyone that doesn't agree with him on ignore including half of this board. He says he is a Marine but he runs from every fight here.  Luck to you Monday night and here's to an injury free game

Absolutely to an injury free game.  As I said before, I am pulling for the Pats outside of this game and would hate to see either team hampered for a run.  I have been labeled elsewhere as a Patriots lover and given my share of ... you know ... nice filters on this site.  Just because I don't buy into all the stupid conspiracy theories.  I just wish the Saints were that hated abroad by anyone other than the Falcons and the Cowgirls.  When that has happened we have made it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

When you're hated from coast to coast and North to South you know you've made it.

I do miss the days when the Pats were loved....Pat Summerall said "choosing to be introduced as a team the AFC champion New England Patriots" I still get goosepimples, corny I know but that was an awesome moment in Pats history.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

After the game, Saints fans will be screaming...

"Le crayon est sur le table".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

[QUOTE]After the game, Saints fans will be screaming... "Le crayon est sur le table".
    Posted by Yapple[/QUOTE]

I doubt mentioning the pencil being on the table would be a priority while heading to the Quarter to further celebrate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Est-cela un crayon dans votre poche ou vous heureux de me voir ?

I would image that would be mentioned in the Quarter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBAZ22. Show DBAZ22's posts

Saints fans are saying they are going to the beat the Pats.  That is a shocker!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AsylumGuido. Show AsylumGuido's posts

[QUOTE]Est-cela un crayon dans votre poche ou vous heureux de me voir ? I would image that would be mentioned in the Quarter.

Only to Patriots fans.  You would be hearing, "Est-ce que c'est une banane dans votre poche ou vous heureuse pour me voir?" being asked to Saints fans.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Hard to beat "cowboy up" for embarrassing.

At least the French thing has some local relavence to N.O.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: What Saint fans are saying... : Only to Patriots fans.  You would be hearing, "Est-ce que c'est une banane dans votre poche ou vous heureuse pour me voir?" being asked to Saints fans.
    Posted by AsylumGuido[/QUOTE]

Have you seen my pencil?...lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Too much HATE on this board!! ha ha...

I can't wait for this game!!  Pats will finish up with Miami for this crutial 5 game stretch we all were talking about a month ago. 

Brady in the superdome... gotta love those chances!