What should the pats do at wide receiver?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: What should the pats do at wide receiver?

I cant see Moss back here. Move on.

Edelman may end up back here. I hope he does. But they need more than him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wilforkfitinham. Show Wilforkfitinham's posts

Re: What should the pats do at wide receiver?

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to Wilforkfitinham's comment:

Can't believe people seriously think Moss is a bad idea with the No Names we have at WR right now. They need to make a move before there are no moves left to be made outside taking a gamble on a draft pick.

Moss shot his way out of Vikings twice, Pats, Oak, Tenn, and now the 49ers for locker room issues complaining about recs and playing time all while his abilities are in decline (have been since the second half of 10') and you think bringing him in where he will be used in a more limited way is a good idea?

Why would he be used in a limited way? He would imediately be the best outside WR we have upon signing a contract. Moss was severly humbled when the patriots showed him the door. He all but cried admiring the organization and knew he messed up on his exit interview. What he did in Min or Ten does not concern me.  The 49ers are loaded, thats why they moved on from him, the patriots are not. 

Sections
Shortcuts