WHAT SONGS AND THEMES THE EAGLES WONT B USING THIS YEAR THANKS TO THEIR MICHAEL VICK SITUATION?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

WHAT SONGS AND THEMES THE EAGLES WONT B USING THIS YEAR THANKS TO THEIR MICHAEL VICK SITUATION?

just wanted to b a bit light-hearted about a strongly passioned issue. i say u wont b hearing "who let the dogs out". or bring your dog to work day. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_1273100. Show user_1273100's posts

Re: WHAT SONGS AND THEMES THE EAGLES WONT B USING THIS YEAR THANKS TO THEIR MICHAEL VICK SITUATION?

Or anything by Lil Bow Wow...:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Re: WHAT SONGS AND THEMES THE EAGLES WONT B USING THIS YEAR THANKS TO THEIR MICHAEL VICK SITUATION?

is caps lock necessary?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

"Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin
    "Walkin' the Dog" by Aerosmith

But they might be able to use Ted Nugent's "Dog Eat Dog"!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Most certainly will not be  "How much is that puppy in the window"  LOL

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Anything by "Skinny Puppy" ,"Too many puppies" by Primus and 30% of country music songs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

AC//DC -- Giving the Dog a Bone

Nazareth -- Hair of the Dog

Deep Purple -- Mean Mistreater

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Uhhhhh....The 1812 Overture?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT SONGS AND THEMES THE EAGLES WONT B USING THIS YEAR THANKS TO THEIR MICHAEL VICK SITUATION?:
    is caps lock necessary?
    Posted by Irkillendem
    YES!!!!! because i say so and thats the bottom line!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I M THE BIG BAD MAN OF THE INTERNET!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT SONGS AND THEMES THE EAGLES WONT B USING THIS YEAR THANKS TO THEIR MICHAEL VICK SITUATION?:
    Or anything by Lil Bow Wow...:)
    Posted by fivedevs

now thats funny! i dont think pamela anderson will be bragging about her 2 puppies in the announcer's booth either. nor will andy reid b repeating his montra about how "every dog has its day" when they lose. watching the politically correct hypersensitivity will b interesting!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

In Response to WHAT SONGS AND THEMES THE EAGLES WONT B USING THIS YEAR THANKS TO THEIR MICHAEL VICK SITUATION?:
    just wanted to b a bit light-hearted about a strongly passioned issue. i say u wont b hearing "who let the dogs out". or bring your dog to work day. 
    Posted by reg122

Nothing wrong with being a little light-hearted about the Michael Vick situation, and I like your choice of song, 'Who let the dogs out!'  I know all the animal-lovers will disagree with me, but the man has done his time, and I believe he is really remorseful for what he did. You may not like the sentence he got, but he's served his time, and now it's time to give him a second chance. I for one hope he succeeds, not so much on the football field, but off the football field as well. I love dogs just as much as the next person, and Michael Vick will never be able to bring back the dogs that were killed, but maybe since he is such a controversial person, that the work he's now doing with kids and animals, may get to save a  dogs life in the future.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Vick is not remorseful about the dogs, he is remorseful about being caught and he's confused as to why so many people are upset over the deaths of the dogs. He is a clueless thug lacking any moral decency. 
    If Vick is so deserving of a second chance do you think he would still be doing this behavior if he hadn't been caught?

Those dogs aren't getting a second chance.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pgNdzH_BHg - 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to WHAT SONGS AND THEMES THE EAGLES WONT B USING THIS YEAR THANKS TO THEIR MICHAEL VICK SITUATION?:
    Posted by reg122

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_C2HJvtRDY

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Vick is not remorseful about the dogs, he is remorseful about being caught and he's confused as to why so many people are upset over the deaths of the dogs. He is a clueless thug lacking any moral decency.  If Vick is so deserving of a second chance do you think he would still be doing this behavior if he hadn't been caught? Those dogs aren't getting a second chance.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

Your correct that Vick probably would have continued doing it if he hadn't got got. But he did, and unlike you, I believe he now understands that this type of behavior is not only unacceptable, but that this is his last chance to turn his life around. I respect your opinion that he's a thug, lacking any moral decency, but I believe he is remorseful and I know I'm in the minority, but I hope he can turn his life around and maybe do some good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I believe he now understands that this type of behavior is not only unacceptable, but that this is his last chance to turn his life around.

Maybe his comprehensive skills are less than you think. I found a link to a story that he was seen drinking in a bar and grill after his first practice in Philly. Part of his parole conditions are no drugs or alcohol. If this is true then either he is a lot more stupid than we think, or he feels he is "above the law". He doesn't even have the sense to hide it! Does he not realize that the media will be watching him like a hawk? Those guys love to find dirt on anyone so they can make a big soap opera out of it. his taste for Grey Goose may cook his own goose!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/22/has-vick-already-violated-the-terms-of-his-reinstatement/

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

I believe he now understands that this type of behavior is not only unacceptable, but that this is his last chance to turn his life around. Maybe his comprehensive skills are less than you think. I found a link to a story that he was seen drinking in a bar and grill after his first practice in Philly. Part of his parole conditions are no drugs or alcohol. If this is true then either he is a lot more stupid than we think, or he feels he is "above the law". He doesn't even have the sense to hide it! Does he not realize that the media will be watching him like a hawk? Those guys love to find dirt on anyone so they can make a big soap opera out of it. his taste for Grey Goose may cook his own goose! http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/22/has-vick-already-violated-the-terms-of-his-reinstatement/
    Posted by bubthegrub2

Thanks for the update about Michael Vick drinking in a bar after his first practice. I hadn't heard about that. If it's true, then he fooled me! Your right about the media watching every move he makes. I know I was in the minority thinking he
    might take this chance to turn his life around, but it sounds like maybe he hasn't.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Giving the dog a bone!   AC/DC

Go Pats!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT SONGS AND THEMES THE EAGLES WONT B USING THIS YEAR THANKS TO THEIR MICHAEL VICK SITUATION? : Thanks for the update about Michael Vick drinking in a bar after his first practice. I hadn't heard about that. If it's true, then he fooled me! Your right about the media watching every move he makes. I know I was in the minority thinking he might take this chance to turn his life around, but it sounds like maybe he hasn't.
    Posted by Steelcurtain75

yep.. like u know if it was alcoholic beer or not, assuming he was in fact in a waterg hole as u claim. look, long as he is not seen at dog fights, i could care less!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

In Response to WHAT SONGS AND THEMES THE EAGLES WONT B USING THIS YEAR THANKS TO THEIR MICHAEL VICK SITUATION? : Nothing wrong with being a little light-hearted about the Michael Vick situation, and I like your choice of song, 'Who let the dogs out!'  I know all the animal-lovers will disagree with me, but the man has done his time, and I believe he is really remorseful for what he did. You may not like the sentence he got, but he's served his time, and now it's time to give him a second chance. I for one hope he succeeds, not so much on the football field, but off the football field as well. I love dogs just as much as the next person, and Michael Vick will never be able to bring back the dogs that were killed, but maybe since he is such a controversial person, that the work he's now doing with kids and animals, may get to save a  dogs life in the future.
    Posted by Steelcurtain75
    i can imagine a group of enemy fans mocking him with that "who let the dogs out" tune by shouting out "vick, vick , vick, vick vick vick michael vickkkkk" at the end of the chorus!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

Vick is not remorseful about the dogs, he is remorseful about being caught and he's confused as to why so many people are upset over the deaths of the dogs. He is a clueless thug lacking any moral decency.  If Vick is so deserving of a second chance do you think he would still be doing this behavior if he hadn't been caught? Those dogs aren't getting a second chance.

he is not clueless. he now gets it. whether he is just pragmatically sorry rather than passionately or instinctively so really doesnt matter. as a top star he must stay away from it. thats the bottom line! u need a clue sir. how many white guys from history includg the foundg fathers and ronald reagan in the 60s and all the other blatant racist, sexist and homophobes in the 60s are reasonable minorities expected to forgive because they just grew up in a different culture and time? are blaks to grasp their perspective and emphatize? i say "yes" most blaks should get over it esp for those eho have repented and have "sinnned no more". likewise, its time to move on from vick! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

He is clueless he admitted so. In the neighborhood he grew up in he and friends did things to animals and the cops witnessed it and did nothing. This were he learned to be compassionless towards animals. As a star (in your  mind) he is being guided by many people (Dungy for example) to stay away from it. He has to have these people around him because he so clueless as to how not get in trouble. And if these people weren't there promoting him as the reformed and remorseful star Vick would most assuredly be laying a bet down on a dog as we speak.

founding fathers? Ronald Reagan? please don't post when you are drunk.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from reg122. Show reg122's posts

He is clueless he admitted so. In the neighborhood he grew up in he and friends did things to animals and the cops witnessed it and did nothing. This were he learned to be compassionless towards animals. As a star (in your  mind) he is being guided by many people (Dungy for example) to stay away from it. He has to have these people around him because he so clueless as to how not get in trouble. And if these people weren't there promoting him as the reformed and remorseful star Vick would most assuredly be laying a bet down on a dog as we speak. founding fathers? Ronald Reagan? please don't post when you are drunk.
    dude, i saw the 60 minutes interview. he said he WAS clueless, not he IS clueless. jail tends to do that to a man. just like being out of power and losing electiond=s do to guys running political parties. does it mattter if their souls have changed? NO! for our public interest, it can b purely pragmatic. long as he gets what the consequence will b, i could care less what he feels. same with someone who is a pedo or alcoholic or gambler. they may still have the urges but ultimately it is the behavior! i do not believe vik will b partaking in those activities anymore. if he does, then he should b steve howed or pete rosed with a lifelong ban! i hope it doesnt reach that point as i was with those 2 guys. there is enough hardtypes and negativity in this world. a little compassion and empathy goes a long way. karma can b a b----!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

yep.. like u know if it was alcoholic beer or not, assuming he was in fact in a waterg hole as u claim. look, long as he is not seen at dog fights, i could care less!

If you got your nose out of Vick's a s s long enough you might be able to see what you read (I'm assuming, of course, that you read the link I posted before trying to refute it)! It says he was drinking a Grey Goose and pineapple juice, not beer! It also tells the ignorant that Gery Goose is vodka (CERTAINLY an alcoholic beverage-I've never heard of "near-vodka"). And though you could care less, maybe his parole officer cares if he is breaking the conditions of his parole! Could be that Goodell might care. I'd also wonder what Andy Reid would think, it being his first practice. I'm not so much condemning him for having one drink, but he should have the sense not to do it in PUBLIC, especially when there are sure to be idiots from the media around every corner! This just goes to show that Vick is about 100 IQ points shy of being a genius! If he can't follow a simple directive not to drink, how can anyone expect him to follow what the coaches tell him in a game? No matter how many jerseys he sells he's still a moron!!!

Sections
Shortcuts