What State are the People That Post Here Living ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

What State are the People That Post Here Living ??

Am curious how many are not Massachsetts residents.  This will help me understand why and who are the most argumentative .

Got out of Mass and have ended up in North Carolina 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: What State are the People That Post Here Living ??

Born and grew up in NH, Nashua is home town.  Lived on the Cape, Bourne, from '74 - '76 then Rocky Hill CT '76 - '79 then moved to MD in 1979.  Still got plenty of New England blood in me to the end.  Geography doesn't change my colors.

As for my children, that is a different matter!!  (-;

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Born and raised in the North Shore (well after my dad got us the heck out of Roxbury) and still live in the area after a couple ventures out to Cali for a short time

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Born in Boston and grew up in the South Shore. I can't imagine living that far from Boston. I was out in Western Mass for awhile and I hated it. It's so much better being near Boston.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to fishers5's comment:

Am curious how many are not Massachsetts residents.  This will help me understand why and who are the most argumentative .

Got out of Mass and have ended up in North Carolina 

Well...I call to myself TexasPat. Can you guess why? LOL!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

I was raised on the MA/CT state line,moved around quite a bit and finally settled here in Southern Vermont.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Born in Boston and grew up in the South Shore. I can't imagine living that far from Boston. I was out in Western Mass for awhile and I hated it. It's so much better being near Boston.

[/QUOTE]

Western MA? I heard rumors that there were settlements past 495 but I thought they were just a myth. So tell me are the stories of dragons, unicorns, and dinosaurs real in that unexplored region?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

MA to NH to ME and back in Mass again....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Born in RI and still reside here... went to school in MA... work in MA.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Born and raised in Merrimack Valley till 40 now living in (redneck) VA.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Born in Boston...live in Brookline...lived in many locations within MA, also time in Iowa, Minn., Maine, NH, NC...nothing touches living in the state where I was born.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

North Central Mass.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Western MA? I heard rumors that there were settlements past 495 but I thought they were just a myth. So tell me are the stories of dragons, unicorns, and dinosaurs real in that unexplored region?

[/QUOTE]

Yes and the local crackheads lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

North Shore Mass. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, they are not true PE but in the evenings we sit on the front porch drinking railroad gin and playing dueling banjos 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, they are not true PE but in the evenings we sit on the front porch drinking railroad gin and playing dueling banjos 

[/QUOTE]

Do you go swimming in the "Cement Pond" and drink moonshine when its hot outside?

SealedI live in a state of confusion myself.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When I lived in Amherst and Sunderland it was the first time in my life that I heard folks from MA not talking with the "Southie" accent that is so prevalent in E. MA!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cry I was hoping for dragons. Way to kill my dream

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Mass to cali. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Good thread, I was always wondering how far around the globe the Pats fan base went.  I was born in Galway Ireland, moved to South Boston when I was 6.  Now living about 45 mins north of Boston.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Born and raised in MA, go out of MA when I joined the Army. Travelled around for years and finally living here in MD right outside of DC. My loyalties are to all the Boston teams no matter how good or bad they are,

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Inebriation.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

Born in Pawtucket RI but lived in North Attleboro until I was 10. Family moved to upstate NY and still live here surrounded by Bills and Giants fans. Patriots season ticket owner for four years.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Iowa

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I spent most of childhood in RI, but I now reside in Chicago.

Sections
Shortcuts