What State are the People That Post Here Living ??

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Re: What State are the People That Post Here Living ??

I'm from Copenhagen, Denmark. Only been to the states once, NYC in October '01 (planetickets ordered a few days before 9/11). My wife and I have traveled to London to watch the Patriots twice, in '09 and in '12, and we'll try to get to Foxboro next year, maybe bringing the kids. I'd really like to visit Boston, seems like a great place.

As for the music, I grew up with U2, Red Hot Chili Peppers, REM, Nirvana, Metallica. Some of the Brit Pop bands of the 90's were also pretty good, like Suede and Blur. Manu Chao is hillarious.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Near Tampa Florida, lived 14 years in Marlboro, was born in Rochester NY.... suffered through the losing years of Red Sox and Pats and have enjoyed the 2000's as a fan not living near Boston. I will always be a Pats, Red Sox and Bruins Fan.....

Travel  a lot to China and have worn the teams shirts there and met folks from the area that way. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Became a Boston sports fan when I went to school in Cambridge from 1973 through 1978.  Then, I've been in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and finally in NY (Manhattan) where I love to gloat over the Boston successes since 2000.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xxcodyfxx's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

North Central Mass.

[/QUOTE]

Howdy Neighbor!

[/QUOTE]

Same to you too!

[/QUOTE]

You live along the Rte 2 belt too?

[/QUOTE]

Yup just off Rte 2 in Gardnerhey!

[/QUOTE]

So I'm assuming you know the PA Country club? Saw the Allman Bros there in '86

[/QUOTE]

Yup, I saw Dr Hook and Grand Funk Railroad there!

[/QUOTE]

I saw Dr Hook with The Guess Who in Springfield back in the 70s. Great show, great musicians, and funny as all get out. They came out on stage with big bags of McDonald's food and started tossing it out to the crowd. How did they know we had the munchies?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[/QUOTE]

ATJ, my son is active Navy, ET Radio on subs.  To date, served 2 yr on a boomer (Tennessee) then 3-1/2 on an attack sub (Key West ) out of Pearl Harbor. Currently is doing his "land" duty being the shore to sub communications.  He is bored and can't wait to go back out again.  This time, he want Atlantic Fleet and do some Europe and Mediteranean aways.

[/QUOTE]

agcsbill, I certainly do understand his boredom.  Boomer duty, though, can be rather routine (and all of us sure want it to be, if you know what I mean).  The attack boats are another story altogether.  They do some really interesting stuff.  Med deployments in particular  (at least they were back in the day) can be particularly interesting.

Please convey my best to your son, my brother.  I salute him and am deeply appreciative for his service.

[/QUOTE]

ATJ, THANKS.  I, too, appreciate his service.  He really enjoys it and is shooting to get to 20 years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Born in Texas, lived in Kansas City, Mass, Connecticut and now in NH. I am in Dublin right now, had to go to Rotterdam for business. My daughter is doing a semester in London and worked it out so she (and 3 of her friends) are meetIng me here tonight. I am proudly sporting my Patriots pullover. Will post pics tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]

thats great!! enjoy!  Boston to NC.  Love the weather here--but I'm a damn yankee and always will be to the natives..  My god get over it!!!!!!

I thought a yankee was like a quickie but you did it by yourself... the things you learn here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Grew up in Somerville, currently living in Syracuse NY. I'm in NYC this week working. Can't wait to get the hell out of here. This place is full of Leons.

[/QUOTE]

Arguably the worst place in the country.

[/QUOTE]

"LEONS"!!!  EWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It seems a lot here are from outside the area. That makes sense because I suspect finding fellow Pats fans out there in enemy territory is a seldom realized wish. So a Pats board is an ideal place for the isolated fan to find kindred spirits.

We who dwell here have no such constraints, because most of our family, friends and co-workers are Pats fans. That adds up to everybody on here that posts frequently as being hard-core. The scattered fans for staying loyal out there in no man's land, and the locals for accessing even more Pats talk than you would get in a normal day, out and about.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

One thing about not living in Patriots' country, basically New England, is when you wear your Pats fan gear or someone finds out you are a Pats' fan, you get interesting comments especially living here in Ravens country.

For example, I have a Patriots golf bag and the looks and comments I get on the course are interesting.  A common one I get when a starter pairs me up with a group is one of them will initially say: "We don't want to play with a Patriots fan."  It will get an initial laugh, but, all is well once they find out my home state is NH.

What is most enjoyable... I do get the occasional "thumbs up" and a "Go Pats" from someone when they see me in my Pats hoody. On the flip side, I was in Pittsburgh a few years ago, and one young guy came right up to me and said: "The Pats are cheaters.".  All I said is: " Prove it, how did they cheat to win a game?"  Shut him up!  LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

It seems a lot here are from outside the area. That makes sense because I suspect finding fellow Pats fans out there in enemy territory is a seldom realized wish. So a Pats board is an ideal place for the isolated fan to find kindred spirits.

We who dwell here have no such constraints, because most of our family, friends and co-workers are Pats fans. That adds up to everybody on here that posts frequently as being hard-core. The scattered fans for staying loyal out there in no man's land, and the locals for accessing even more Pats talk than you would get in a normal day, out and about.

The Pats are surprisingly popular up here . . . in fact, I have a whole stream of work colleagues that are asking for my season tickets when I don't use them.  They love Boston and they're all Pats fans and it's not too long long a trip, so they love coming to the games. 

Sports talk, though, is another matter.  It's hockey 24/7/365, which is why BDC is such a nice place to come.  It substitutes for the lack of drive-time radio focused on my favourite team. I get so desperate, that I actually find myself listening to WJAR in Buffalo to get just a bit of football talk, even if it's about the Bills. I do love the weeks of the Pats-Bills games, though . . . fun to hear the story from within enemy lines . . . particularly after the Bills lose. 

Canada’s Favourite NFL Teams

Merchandise sales and fan engagement surveys show that the New England Patriots are the most popular NFL team in Canada.

NFL International Fan Engagement survey results show that in both 2011 and 2012 the Patriots are the most popular teams in Canada. In 2012, of 356 respondents (aged 16-54) who professed to have a favourite NFL team, the most popular choice (12%) was the Pats. Patriots quarterback Tom Brady also topped the favourite player list.

The next most popular teams according to the survey, in order: 2) New York Giants, 3) Dallas Cowboys, 4) New Orleans Saints, 5) Buffalo Bills, 6) Chicago Bears, 7) Green Bay Packers, 8) Miami Dolphins, 9) Pittsburgh Steelers and 10) San Francisco 49ers.

According to the NFL’s licensed retailers, The Patriots also top merchandise sales for all NFL teams in Canada.

The Top 10 earners in merchandise sales are 1) New England 2) Green Bay Packers, 3) Pittsburgh Steelers, 4) Seattle Seahawks, 5) Oakland Raiders, 6) Denver Broncos, 7) San Francisco 49ers, 8) Buffalo Bills, 9) Washington Redskins and 10) New York Giants.

Based on this data, Sun Media’s John Kryk offered the following analysis:

The Patriots traditionally have been the most popular team in Canada’s Maritime provinces, which collectively border New England.

Quebec long has had a sizeable New York Giants following, indicative of Montreal’s love affair with the Big Apple.

The Bills’ popularity in adjacent Central Ontario goes back decades. In fact the “Golden Horseshoe, which wraps west-end Lake Ontario from Toronto to the Niagara Region, supplies more than 10,000 fans to each Bills home game at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Southwestern Ontario is home to many Detroit Lions fans.

Manitobans favour the Minnesota Vikings. And the Seahawks are most popular in Vancouver and British Columbia.

But surveys aside, there are fans of all NFL teams everywhere in Canada. That the Patriots topped that online survey with just 12% underscores the point.

To me, all such unscientific evidence– more than any other reason — explains why the Buffalo Bills are finding that their one annual ‘home’ contest at the Rogers Centre really is like a neutral-site game.

John Kryk’s complete piece is available here:

http://blogs.canoe.ca/krykslants/nfl/americas-team-yes-the-dallas-cowboys-but-canadas-team-its-the-patriots/

The charts….

MOST POPULAR NFL TEAMS IN AMERICA:

(Source: Harris Poll, October 2013)

1. Dallas Cowboys

2. Green Bay Packers

3. Denver Broncos

4. New York Giants

5. New England Patriots

6. Chicago Bears

7. Pittsburgh Steelers

8. San Francisco 49ers

9. Philadelphia Eagles

10. Miami Dolphins

11. New Orleans Saints

12. Seattle Seahawks

13. Minnesota Vikings

14. Washington Redskins

15. New York Jets

16. Baltimore Ravens

17. Arizona Cardinals

18. Oakland Raiders

19. Indianapolis Colts

20. Atlanta Falcons

21. Houston Texans

22. Detroit Lions

23. San Diego Chargers

24. Cincinnati Bengals

25. Cleveland Browns

26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

27. Carolina Panthers

28. Buffalo Bills

29. Kansas City Chiefs

30. St. Louis Rams

31. Tennessee Titans

32. Jacksonville Jaguars

MOST POPULAR NFL TEAMS IN CANADA:

(Source: NFL International Fan Engagement Tracker, 2012)

1. New England Patriots

2. New York Giants

3. Dallas Cowboys

4. New Orleans Saints

5. Buffalo Bills

6. Chicago Bears

7. Green Bay Packers

8. Miami Dolphins

9. Pittsburgh Steelers

10. San Francisco 49ers

LEADING NFL TEAMS IN CANADA, MERCHANDISE SALES:

(Source: NFL Canada, from licensed retailers, October 2013)

1. New England Patriots

2. Green Bay Packers

3. Pittsburgh Steelers

4. Seattle Seahawks

5. Oakland Raiders

6. Denver Broncos

7. San Francisco 49ers

8. Buffalo Bills

9. Washington Redskins

10. New York Giants

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

South shore   Raynham,MA

[/QUOTE]

Where did your avatar grow up... and where is she NOW?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to xxcodyfxx's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

North Central Mass.

[/QUOTE]

Howdy Neighbor!

[/QUOTE]

Same to you too!

[/QUOTE]

You live along the Rte 2 belt too?

[/QUOTE]

Yup just off Rte 2 in Gardnerhey!

[/QUOTE]

So I'm assuming you know the PA Country club? Saw the Allman Bros there in '86

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

The PA Beach Club!  Priceless. A lake, a walk through the woods through a neighborhood, a cabin out of Friday the 13th and baseball diamond...But, wait!  There is a really great band on stage!  lmao

Easily the oddest place I've ever seen a show.

[/QUOTE]

You forgot the Drive in THEE-ATE-ERRR just a block down the street

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

One problem...you're not a pats fan you're a 'Brady is cute' bandwagon fan who will be gone when he retires.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Grew up in Somerville, currently living in Syracuse NY. I'm in NYC this week working. Can't wait to get the hell out of here. This place is full of Leons.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have to admit, I have a certain fondness for NYC.  I did my time working there for a few years (on 6th and 50th, right across from Radio City Music Hall) and would not want to move there now, but it is still one of the world's great cities, with fabulous museums and so much great stuff to do. 

[/QUOTE]

Currently sitting in LaQuardia with an hour and a half to kill.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have to admit, I have a certain fondness for NYC.  I did my time working there for a few years (on 6th and 50th, right across from Radio City Music Hall) and would not want to move there now, but it is still one of the world's great cities, with fabulous museums and so much great stuff to do. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That place sucks, too. Once you get through security, there are no bars or any decent places to eat.

One of the worst airports around. Not saying Logan is much better, but at least if you want to get a beer or sit down and eat some somewhat decent bar food, it's there.

NY = Overrated Hassle Overall

[/QUOTE]

It's a GREAT city if you like bedbugs in luxury hotels...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:

I was born listening to Country, then moved to Elvis and Rock, Graduated to Led Zeppelin, moved on to the Eagles and Van Halen.. Moved up to Heart and Pat Benatar, got blind sided by Brittany Spears GaGa and Miley, but have since move back to Led Zeppelin. Wink

This is what I was saying...about the Universal Male/Female Balance inner within each of Us (and Society & the World, by and large).  The proverbial "boobie-scratch", we got when fallin' off our high chairs after hearing that hard-core rock block of exceptionally overwrought musical talent found in these 3.  The Right avenue of approach would have been to take 2 nice sippin' shots of triple distilled moonshine, lit up an Opus Ex Cigar, and to throw your radio through your plate glass window...Reanimating your Sacred Manhood, back to 1 of the balancing forefront positions. 

The other day I heard Adele, and I jammed an awl in my ear.  It's all about being prepared, thus: I keep an awl near my radio in case I hear Adele & use the 2:1 Rap-Rock method of CD collecting...then I sit in my seat with a pair of high end head phones and a machete wedged against the inside seat cushion...for some reason.  Either way, I know it's "manly"...and it can save your soul when the commercials come on with blonde bombshells dressed in research suits tryin' ta front such &  such a pill as the head scientific breakthrough lab analyst...or when monosyllalibic Shannon Dougherty wants you to go to "Her online school TOO!," and be a shannon dougherty doctor, a shannon dougherty air force pilot, a shannon doughert professor, or a shannon dougherty lawyer.

Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, and top actress Shannon Dougherty...

Please Media Moguls...just try to create a solid, creative, avant garde woman as a mainstream Female American Pop Culture Icon.  Barbie Dolls with a hitch just ain't inspirin' me...

Gimme someone wild-Grace Slick, young Diana Ross, Courtney Love, Lil Kim...  Mad skillz and enough flare ta spit in your face just to go against the grain...or for any reason (but not because they feel super-specially-musically-entitled based on the record room execs a large psycophant entourage and a bunch of preteens in a fanclub).

Women need that^   And Men need ^ too...or else 1 day we'll find ourselves all in the middle of a phony Britney Spears & purposely hyperbolic Gaga concert...

Uncomfortable, but sorta proud of our completeness...Miserable, but doin' our darndest not to lie to ourselves...

[/QUOTE]

Laz,

Great response as always, and I like the "Gimme someone wild-Grace Slick, young Diana Ross, Courtney Love, Lil Kim... "....I forgot to mention a slice of Janice Joplin for the ladys side, with a twist of Roberta Flack... Roberta's way of adding such soul had a way to just rip at your strings.

Also a side order of Elvis singing his Delta Blues...reaching out to the true roots of pain and music. Speaking of pain, (I hate to mention this) but, Just saw some photo shots of Britney S. my Gawd shes looking skankish.

Shanon D, I havent heard anything about that wench for quite some time, since Lindsay Slowhands has taken over the embellished sleaze markets. Tally Hoes!!!

But, each region of the country has its roots in music, I'm curious to which of the people posting here, not only where they are from, but What music drives them and which has scared them?

Great to see you Laz!!! Cool

[/QUOTE]

NO doubt, Janice...  I'm just not sure white people make either: Music with Passion OR Innovative Music any longer...

90's were sorta a musical rennaisance when groups like the Smashing Pumpkins got swallowed up by The Pearl Jams and The Nirvanas.  I hate to sound dated, but there's usually about 1 good song I like a year.  This year it was that Lordees Royals song (and now she drives me nvts w/ that History Channel Vikings song).  Last year was that sketchy chick Kreshawn w/ Gucci Gucci.  Year before it was American Boy and Estelle. 

Good Rap is killin' me...just KILLIN' Me.  Noone's hard any longer.  Good gahd, even black people have stopped bein' black...i.e. somethin' "real".  1st thing's 1st- Eminem needs to stop making songs (after the eminem show, he's passionless...very recognizably).  I gotta go back to the 90's for good rap, and been listening to this All night.  Can any artist do something like this any longer in my life.  Needed:  Freedom, Introspective Suffering-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmza59Lueds

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That place sucks, too. Once you get through security, there are no bars or any decent places to eat.

One of the worst airports around. Not saying Logan is much better, but at least if you want to get a beer or sit down and eat some somewhat decent bar food, it's there.

NY = Overrated Hassle Overall

[/QUOTE]

It's a GREAT city if you like bedbugs in luxury hotels...

[/QUOTE]

You got that right. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chloedancer65. Show Chloedancer65's posts

Born in Worcester area, moved to FL then back to MA and now since 1995 live in NYC!! Will always be a fan of all MA teams!! I remember going to games in old Foxoboro stadium with Grogan as QB and Russ Francis was TE ( loved him) my Dad would rent a Winnabago for Football season and he'd sit inside watch game on TV and we'd sit outside on cold bleacher seats..also had season tkts to Red Sox' ( third base line). Best games then were The Celtics watching Bird play... I treasure those games for sure..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Grew up in the north shore, bought my first house there and after ten years realized that 300k dollars got you basically nothing. I had almost nothing for a yard, my taxes were going up, the town was going down...so I moved to NH.

Now when I did that everyone said, "but your property taxes are going to be through the roof". And to a point they are, but what you get for the money up there is amazing - the same 300k will get you a yard, a bigger house, a better town...my parents still live in Wilmington Ma...their taxes have creeped up to what I'm now paying. And I save huge on auto insurance...I have four cars and I spend roughly what it would cost to insure one car in mass. I still own the house in mass (I rent it out) and the taxes on that thing have almost doubled in the last 7 years.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

South shore   Raynham,MA

[/QUOTE]

Where did your avatar grow up... and where is she NOW?

[/QUOTE]
    Lmao someone sent me the pic awhile ago her name is ashley hubert belive shes from maine.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I live in the state that has:

no national boundaries,

no political boundaries,

no geographical boundaries,

no linguistical boundaries,

no intellectual boundaries

no emotional boundaries

no racial or ethnic boundaries

no religous boundaries

no cultural boundaries

no artistic boundaries

no poetic boundaries

You are all welcome to move here and be my neighbor.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

Born and raised in Lynn,Ma spent 4 years in Hillsboro, NH and currently reside in Long Island, surrounded by people who love to hate Boston sports fans. Raising both my boys to love the pats, Red Sox, celtics and bruins. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Pats are surprisingly popular up here . . . in fact, I have a whole stream of work colleagues that are asking for my season tickets when I don't use them.  They love Boston and they're all Pats fans and it's not too long long a trip, so they love coming to the games. 

Sports talk, though, is another matter.  It's hockey 24/7/365, which is why BDC is such a nice place to come.  It substitutes for the lack of drive-time radio focused on my favourite team. I get so desperate, that I actually find myself listening to WJAR in Buffalo to get just a bit of football talk, even if it's about the Bills. I do love the weeks of the Pats-Bills games, though . . . fun to hear the story from within enemy lines . . . particularly after the Bills lose. 

Merchandise sales and fan engagement surveys show that the New England Patriots are the most popular NFL team in Canada.

NFL International Fan Engagement survey results show that in both 2011 and 2012 the Patriots are the most popular teams in Canada. In 2012, of 356 respondents (aged 16-54) who professed to have a favourite NFL team, the most popular choice (12%) was the Pats. Patriots quarterback Tom Brady also topped the favourite player list.

The next most popular teams according to the survey, in order: 2) New York Giants, 3) Dallas Cowboys, 4) New Orleans Saints, 5) Buffalo Bills, 6) Chicago Bears, 7) Green Bay Packers, 8) Miami Dolphins, 9) Pittsburgh Steelers and 10) San Francisco 49ers.

According to the NFL’s licensed retailers, The Patriots also top merchandise sales for all NFL teams in Canada.

The Top 10 earners in merchandise sales are 1) New England 2) Green Bay Packers, 3) Pittsburgh Steelers, 4) Seattle Seahawks, 5) Oakland Raiders, 6) Denver Broncos, 7) San Francisco 49ers, 8) Buffalo Bills, 9) Washington Redskins and 10) New York Giants.

Based on this data, Sun Media’s John Kryk offered the following analysis:

The Patriots traditionally have been the most popular team in Canada’s Maritime provinces, which collectively border New England.

Quebec long has had a sizeable New York Giants following, indicative of Montreal’s love affair with the Big Apple.

The Bills’ popularity in adjacent Central Ontario goes back decades. In fact the “Golden Horseshoe, which wraps west-end Lake Ontario from Toronto to the Niagara Region, supplies more than 10,000 fans to each Bills home game at Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Southwestern Ontario is home to many Detroit Lions fans.

Manitobans favour the Minnesota Vikings. And the Seahawks are most popular in Vancouver and British Columbia.

But surveys aside, there are fans of all NFL teams everywhere in Canada. That the Patriots topped that online survey with just 12% underscores the point.

To me, all such unscientific evidence– more than any other reason — explains why the Buffalo Bills are finding that their one annual ‘home’ contest at the Rogers Centre really is like a neutral-site game.

John Kryk’s complete piece is available here:

http://blogs.canoe.ca/krykslants/nfl/americas-team-yes-the-dallas-cowboys-but-canadas-team-its-the-patriots/

The charts….

MOST POPULAR NFL TEAMS IN AMERICA:

(Source: Harris Poll, October 2013)

1. Dallas Cowboys

2. Green Bay Packers

3. Denver Broncos

4. New York Giants

5. New England Patriots

6. Chicago Bears

7. Pittsburgh Steelers

8. San Francisco 49ers

9. Philadelphia Eagles

10. Miami Dolphins

11. New Orleans Saints

12. Seattle Seahawks

13. Minnesota Vikings

14. Washington Redskins

15. New York Jets

16. Baltimore Ravens

17. Arizona Cardinals

18. Oakland Raiders

19. Indianapolis Colts

20. Atlanta Falcons

21. Houston Texans

22. Detroit Lions

23. San Diego Chargers

24. Cincinnati Bengals

25. Cleveland Browns

26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

27. Carolina Panthers

28. Buffalo Bills

29. Kansas City Chiefs

30. St. Louis Rams

31. Tennessee Titans

32. Jacksonville Jaguars

MOST POPULAR NFL TEAMS IN CANADA:

(Source: NFL International Fan Engagement Tracker, 2012)

1. New England Patriots

2. New York Giants

3. Dallas Cowboys

4. New Orleans Saints

5. Buffalo Bills

6. Chicago Bears

7. Green Bay Packers

8. Miami Dolphins

9. Pittsburgh Steelers

10. San Francisco 49ers

LEADING NFL TEAMS IN CANADA, MERCHANDISE SALES:

(Source: NFL Canada, from licensed retailers, October 2013)

1. New England Patriots

2. Green Bay Packers

3. Pittsburgh Steelers

4. Seattle Seahawks

5. Oakland Raiders

6. Denver Broncos

7. San Francisco 49ers

8. Buffalo Bills

9. Washington Redskins

10. New York Giants

[/QUOTE]

Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada,So i'm one of those that makes the