What State are the People That Post Here Living ??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: What State are the People That Post Here Living ??

From Lowell left for Huntsville Al. 20 yrs. ago for 4 yrs then from there to Tucson Az for 4 yrs and now Lakewood Ranch Fl. for the past 12 years. And I am never moving back to MA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Born and raised through out Boston from Roxbury to Jamaica Plain, finally settled in Framingham. Miltary in 85 thru 91. Started posting here when this was a live chat room under the name MaddenCrusier from San Diego soon after Al Gore invented the interWeb. Moved to Seattle where I've remained and posted until banned under the names MosiMyTooToo , Mojobag , Leatherhelmet and until banned again HelmetofLeather.....As much as I've agreed, or disagreed with posters and posers alike, this place , with all its warts (TROLLS) reminds me of home and I'll be here until I'm sick and dead.......Love ya/Hate ya !!! Pat's for life!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Born and raised through out Boston from Roxbury to Jamaica Plain, finally settled in Framingham. Miltary in 85 thru 91. Started posting here when this was a live chat room under the name MaddenCrusier from San Diego soon after Al Gore invented the interWeb. Moved to Seattle where I've remained and posted until banned under the names MosiMyTooToo , Mojobag , Leatherhelmet and until banned again HelmetofLeather.....As much as I've agreed, or disagreed with posters and posers alike, this place , with all its warts (TROLLS) reminds me of home and I'll be here until I'm sick and dead.......Love ya/Hate ya !!! Pat's for life!!!

[/QUOTE]

Love the photo! That would make a great avatar for some of the whack-jobs around here. Just might just steal it for myself. Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

South shore   Raynham,MA

[/QUOTE]

Where did your avatar grow up... and where is she NOW?

[/QUOTE]
    Lmao someone sent me the pic awhile ago her name is ashley hubert belive shes from maine.

[/QUOTE]

lol... I always liked maine!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

From north of Toronto, Canada but half of my siblings were born in Mass and NH back in the late 50's and early 60's.  I was born in Canada (after) my father left the US military (Fort Dix) NJ and bought some farming land in Nova Scotia, Canada. But---- I am  huge Pats fan (love the city of Boston) everyone is so friendly and helpful whenever I visit with my wife and kids.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to xxcodyfxx's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to rtuinila's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

North Central Mass.

[/QUOTE]

Howdy Neighbor!

[/QUOTE]

Same to you too!

[/QUOTE]

You live along the Rte 2 belt too?

[/QUOTE]

Yup just off Rte 2 in Gardnerhey!

[/QUOTE]

So I'm assuming you know the PA Country club? Saw the Allman Bros there in '86

[/QUOTE]

Saw the Allman Bros in Hatfield MA at the Woodrose Ballroom in 1969. Their first album had just come out. Talked my band into covering something like 7 of their tunes.

This poster was for Allmans and Geils at the Paramont Theater (saw that too). Two great bands for $4. (Of course gas was only 30 cents a gallon then.) My band opened for J. Geils at a future gig. Despite what some of their material would make you think, they really loved playing the blues.

http://funkyjudge.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/1970_April_24_Geils_Paramount_Springfield.jpg

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

I grew up in Lexington and my wife is from Lowell. We lived in Sudbury until we moved to Reston VA (near DC). Retired (again) last year and moved to Cary, NC (which unfortunately puts me in close physical proximity to "he who shall be nameless," but you can't win them all...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

One more in the triangle for the slow pitch softball team

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to sml1210's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I grew up in Lexington and my wife is from Lowell. We lived in Sudbury until we moved to Reston VA (near DC). Retired (again) last year and moved to Cary, NC (which unfortunately puts me in close physical proximity to "he who shall be nameless," but you can't win them all...

[/QUOTE] yeh but you are close to me---so that is good!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm a Mainiac. Grew up just up river from Fort Knox.

http://www.michelestapleton.com/Penobscot_Bridge_Observatory/source/image/penobscot_narrows_413.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I grew up an hour South... Route One Summer traffic sucks!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One more in the triangle for the slow pitch softball team

[/QUOTE]

Only if old guys can play, and alcohol and cigars are involved.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

We can keep those in the medical kit with the wheelchair, and refer to them as pain killers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to fishers5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Am curious how many are not Massachsetts residents.  This will help me understand why and who are the most argumentative .

Got out of Mass and have ended up in North Carolina 

[/QUOTE]

Greatest State in the Union: NEW YORK

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

you mean the whole state?  all of it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to LazarusintheSanatorium's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Im the REAL KING's comment:

I was born listening to Country, then moved to Elvis and Rock, Graduated to Led Zeppelin, moved on to the Eagles and Van Halen.. Moved up to Heart and Pat Benatar, got blind sided by Brittany Spears GaGa and Miley, but have since move back to Led Zeppelin. Wink

This is what I was saying...about the Universal Male/Female Balance inner within each of Us (and Society & the World, by and large).  The proverbial "boobie-scratch", we got when fallin' off our high chairs after hearing that hard-core rock block of exceptionally overwrought musical talent found in these 3.  The Right avenue of approach would have been to take 2 nice sippin' shots of triple distilled moonshine, lit up an Opus Ex Cigar, and to throw your radio through your plate glass window...Reanimating your Sacred Manhood, back to 1 of the balancing forefront positions. 

The other day I heard Adele, and I jammed an awl in my ear.  It's all about being prepared, thus: I keep an awl near my radio in case I hear Adele & use the 2:1 Rap-Rock method of CD collecting...then I sit in my seat with a pair of high end head phones and a machete wedged against the inside seat cushion...for some reason.  Either way, I know it's "manly"...and it can save your soul when the commercials come on with blonde bombshells dressed in research suits tryin' ta front such &  such a pill as the head scientific breakthrough lab analyst...or when monosyllalibic Shannon Dougherty wants you to go to "Her online school TOO!," and be a shannon dougherty doctor, a shannon dougherty air force pilot, a shannon doughert professor, or a shannon dougherty lawyer.

Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, and top actress Shannon Dougherty...

Please Media Moguls...just try to create a solid, creative, avant garde woman as a mainstream Female American Pop Culture Icon.  Barbie Dolls with a hitch just ain't inspirin' me...

Gimme someone wild-Grace Slick, young Diana Ross, Courtney Love, Lil Kim...  Mad skillz and enough flare ta spit in your face just to go against the grain...or for any reason (but not because they feel super-specially-musically-entitled based on the record room execs a large psycophant entourage and a bunch of preteens in a fanclub).

Women need that^   And Men need ^ too...or else 1 day we'll find ourselves all in the middle of a phony Britney Spears & purposely hyperbolic Gaga concert...

Uncomfortable, but sorta proud of our completeness...Miserable, but doin' our darndest not to lie to ourselves...

[/QUOTE]

Laz,

Great response as always, and I like the "Gimme someone wild-Grace Slick, young Diana Ross, Courtney Love, Lil Kim... "....I forgot to mention a slice of Janice Joplin for the ladys side, with a twist of Roberta Flack... Roberta's way of adding such soul had a way to just rip at your strings.

Also a side order of Elvis singing his Delta Blues...reaching out to the true roots of pain and music. Speaking of pain, (I hate to mention this) but, Just saw some photo shots of Britney S. my Gawd shes looking skankish.

Shanon D, I havent heard anything about that wench for quite some time, since Lindsay Slowhands has taken over the embellished sleaze markets. Tally Hoes!!!

But, each region of the country has its roots in music, I'm curious to which of the people posting here, not only where they are from, but What music drives them and which has scared them?

Great to see you Laz!!! Cool

[/QUOTE]

NO doubt, Janice...  I'm just not sure white people make either: Music with Passion OR Innovative Music any longer...

90's were sorta a musical rennaisance when groups like the Smashing Pumpkins got swallowed up by The Pearl Jams and The Nirvanas.  I hate to sound dated, but there's usually about 1 good song I like a year.  This year it was that Lordees Royals song (and now she drives me nvts w/ that History Channel Vikings song).  Last year was that sketchy chick Kreshawn w/ Gucci Gucci.  Year before it was American Boy and Estelle. 

Good Rap is killin' me...just KILLIN' Me.  Noone's hard any longer.  Good gahd, even black people have stopped bein' black...i.e. somethin' "real".  1st thing's 1st- Eminem needs to stop making songs (after the eminem show, he's passionless...very recognizably).  I gotta go back to the 90's for good rap, and been listening to this All night.  Can any artist do something like this any longer in my life.  Needed:  Freedom, Introspective Suffering-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmza59Lueds

[/QUOTE]

Dude I want what you're on? Not saying I am not a fan. If I could understand through the abstract wordjams I would b able to make a decision-maybe thats the point -- not being able to make a choice/decision? Try this on for size--Light projects through the film and projects a movie on a blank screen as in the movie theaters. Now if I shut off the light there is no movie projected on the blank movie screen- therefore ALL forms are nothing but the Light that projects me, you and all on the blank screen yet we as the forms seem to believe ourselves a seperate Reality, when no such Reality Exists-ALL is the Light!!!  Or.... if I fill a clear mason jar with clear crystal water and ask you what it is. you would say clear crystal water - now if I threw some mud in the jar and shook it up then asked your friend what it was he would say dirty water--yet the water NEVER changed--so the anology is ==  if we not pay attention to the the 6 inches between our ears we will experience ourselves as the clear crystal water--now I must awake another dear Laz-for my time with you cannot stay forever!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

South shore   Raynham,MA

[/QUOTE]

Where did your avatar grow up... and where is she NOW?

[/QUOTE]
    Lmao someone sent me the pic awhile ago her name is ashley hubert belive shes from maine.

[/QUOTE]

lol... I always liked maine!

[/QUOTE]

Lived around Camden-very beautiful--2 years

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

She's beautiful, and Camden's ok?  Lobster Pound still at Lincolnville Beach?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

She's beautiful, and Camden's ok?  Lobster Pound still at Lincolnville Beach?

[/QUOTE]

Going up the coast on RT 1 is a treat all the way to BAR Hahba!! LOL And if you drive your Caahh with your beeh and sum music on the radio all is okayy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

you mean the whole state?  all of it?

[/QUOTE]

Naw, I think he meant Utica.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Lobster Pound is still there and tacky as ever!  Good thing is they are bringing a local brewery in! (They have finally realized their product is dying with times)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Sounds like an improvement.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Actually, I miss York Beach in all seasons. Golden Rod, Paras pizza,amusement park, all right by the beach, Used to be a small movie theater, don't  know if its still there.  Little morerelaxed than Hampton Beach.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

Michigan

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah especially Negaunee.  A friend of mine from there in the UP said there were 13 bars on the main street.  I never would have left.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts